Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335622 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Lyndi(f): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Yinka_Oddy, congrats dear. Success is urs. @Onyinyesuccess- same dear.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sixteen08(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Doyexy and uniqueness sha grin gringringrin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 2:18am On Mar 02, 2013
doyexy: I guess its cos of ma unique username @doyexy..it sounds masculine I tink,,,,yahoo gave me dt username yrs ago & av stuck wit it since,,such a unique name 4 a unique lady,lol
Cheers every1
And I want to send a shoutout to @ednut,who takes his time 4rm his hectic TS schedule to give us shoutouts and best wishes here,,God bless U real big..
Thank you Doyexy, I feel so elated...It's one big family dear. I was once like evryone (hopefuls) on this thread. So good to know we guyz are already colleagues (KayJay, Dedauyn, Elbow, Whizkidy, Ebade, Lolade, Cytre, Tracy, Yinkistic, Dhamiek, Rotexy etc) even before we enter the system. Hoping to see you someday dear...be gud!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 2:43am On Mar 02, 2013
ednutoyekan: Hello Folks, so proud to be here. Success stories of loladeking, tracy10, beautyx5 and others are quite inspiring. I passed the test on 26th Sept and will be invited soon for the essay and doc. Pls we need helpful tips from you guys. Best of luck!!!
I joined this thread on Oct 4, 2012 when it was still on page 23 and this was my first post. The thread is on page 78 now and has recorded so many success stories, although few people had to go somewhere else God planned for them. Don't be anxious if you have not been called for next stage. Learn to be patient like Francuiz and Ebade (My Classmate). What matters is to be prepared and prayerful. Wishing you guys best of success!

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2013
aribolseg:

Av u done medicals with DB? And wats ur location. I resumed DB TS last monday and its bin cool. Diamond is indeed a good place to start ones career. As 4 me, I don bone GTB nd co.
Bin Following ur post . God will help us all.
Congrats aribolseg.am glad †Φ hear that. Am in GTB TS though α‎​Ω̴̩̩̩̥d its been very xciting for the past one month. Am glad diamond didn't work for me sha.wish u̶̲̥̅̊ the very best
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayena: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2013
Yes o
ednutoyekan:
I joined this thread on Oct 4, 2012 when it was still on page 23 and this was my first post. The thread is on page 78 now and has recorded so many success stories, although few people had to go somewhere else God planned for them. Don't be anxious if you have not been called for next stage. Learn to be patient like Francuiz and Ebade (My Classmate). What matters is to be prepared and prayerful. Wishing you guys best of success!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doubleOsima: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
mikky05:

Please i beg of you, am new on this thread bin reading current ones and saw urs, hoping you could help me with the method of apllication for GTB, really need join that financial institution badly.. Love their mission/vision statement. Am an HND holder#banking and finance# dont know if the whole discrimination thing is seen in their work environment#BSC/HND# anyways please anyone with other vital infos on this thread should please help me out, dont wanna get really old @home,am just 23yrs#thru with NYSC as well# ... Please help a brother out...tanks in advance for y'all contributions
mikky05:

Please i beg of you, am new on this thread bin reading current ones and saw urs, hoping you could help me with the method of apllication for GTB, really need join that financial institution badly.. Love their mission/vision statement. Am an HND holder#banking and finance# dont know if the whole discrimination thing is seen in their work environment#BSC/HND# anyways please anyone with other vital infos on this thread should please help me out, dont wanna get really old @home,am just 23yrs#thru with NYSC as well# ... Please help a brother out...tanks in advance for y'all contributions
mikky05:

Well I really don't know about the BSC/HND thing. But you can check gt's web and check careers, I guess the recruitment application is suspended for now, but if you do the necessary things you'll get a call when next it's on.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by supaflygirl(f): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
mikky05:

but I heard GTBank doesn't employ HND for entry level except for contract. I stand to be corrected tho.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by bhusawlar(f): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls I need pple to respond to dis quickly. I finally got a call today for my first interview on Monday 8:30am and then I got another mail dis evening and d date was changed to Wednesday 8:30am. What do u think I shld do.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
bhusawlar: Pls I need pple to respond to dis quickly. I finally got a call today for my first interview on Monday 8:30am and then I got another mail dis evening and d date was changed to Wednesday 8:30am. What do u think I shld do.

Call today,bein a saturday? I tink u should wait till wednesday only if they stated d fact dt u were told monday b4 but now its wednesday...
Our dear @ednut,,pls wat do u tink she should do?
Wish u all d best in ur panel,favour is Urs by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by MIB2: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
I dnt see anything confusing about the whole ish!!!! they say in military, ''obey the last command'' so which part of the come by 8:30am wednesday dnt u understand. it simply means u were resheduled simple.Lucky u, u got enough time to prepare

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
bhusawlar: Pls I need pple to respond to dis quickly. I finally got a call today for my first interview on Monday 8:30am and then I got another mail dis evening and d date was changed to Wednesday 8:30am. What do u think I shld do.
As Doyexy and MIB2 have rightly said, you have been rescheduled for Wednesday. Check to know if it's same venue and contact person. If it is, you may call back to reconfirm that. Prepare well...best wishes!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by bhusawlar(f): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thank you MIB, ednut and doyexy
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by blackfm: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
Finally got rescheduled for panel intrview that as cancelled on feb 14...slated for 3:30 at VI on 4th and I'm meeting Friday Idise. Does anyone have info on this guy plz?

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Amaechipius: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2013
Hi House, I did my test on the 16th of Nov 2012 in ph but I am yet to be invited for documentation . I ve waited since then to be called but no show from them. Really need advise on what to do .had to call Madam Ijeoma she said I sud wait when next batch sud write test that's when I will get an invite for my documentation. Pls I need u guys advise on this issue. Really don't know wat else to do
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Amaechipius: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2013
Hi House, I did my test on the 16th of Nov 2012 in ph which i passed but I am yet to be invited for documentation . I ve waited since then to be called but no show from them. Really need advise on what to do .had to call Madam Ijeoma she said I sud wait when next batch sud write test that's when I will get an invite for my documentation. Pls I need u guys advise on this issue. Really don't know wat else to do
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by onyinyesuccess: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2013
@ amechi pius, keep callin dem o, or beta still if u can get Caleb's no, den its berra u call him, cos I held d recuitment process has bn put on hold 4 nw, so its quite risky waitin till wen dey conduct anoda test.
@blackfm, guess friday idise shud b a staff of ajose branch, dat was where I did ma panel interview, he's friendly nd quite nice, make sure u look gud wif ur combinations(put on bank colours) nd 4 ladies b decent in ur dressin, den prepare well nd God will c thru IJN.@busola congrat nd wishin u success. @ ednut, tnx 4 keepin in touch, God bless u much, wud c u in TS very soon.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2013
@ ameachi. I think u shud jst kip ursef busy nd pray d invite cums soon. Some of those dat startd TS dis yr wrote d exam on 26 september nd dey did dia documentatn wit us on 22nd nov. Above all na God get d final say
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by MIB2: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Francuiz has said it all, keep urself busy, if there is one thing I know. they will surely get back to u, so I sugggest, u shouldnt panic. MIB signing out #rep Dec 13/Jan 7

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mogambe: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please did anyone get invited via SMS for GTbank entry level test? Got an invite on Friday. Was asked to check my email for details but my email account is blocked. Need help here! Who has the details abeg?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by supaflygirl(f): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
mogambe: Please did anyone get invited via SMS for GTbank entry level test? Got an invite on Friday. Was asked to check my email for details but my email account is blocked. Need help here! Who has the details abeg?
via sms? That's strange cos I've not heard of any1 dey invited via sms..maybe u shld call dem
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Amaechipius: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hi house! Pls can some1 help me Caleb's fone number. I really nid to hear from him concern my issue. Thanks so much for your time
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by cheeomar: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
I got same message...Got an Email 1st den later got a text msg..
Venue is GTB training school area 11 for abuja applicants tho..
Time is 9am then u r required to come with all ur documents
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
mogambe: Please did anyone get invited via SMS for GTbank entry level test? Got an invite on Friday. Was asked to check my email for details but my email account is blocked. Need help here! Who has the details abeg?

Its better u unblock ur email cos ur invite should contain username and password dt u will use for d test or if u based in abj and u sure its abj u will do ur test y not go to deir office tomoro and lay ur complaints dere...

All d best to yall writing d test dis week and to dose doin deir interviews dis week,I wish u all Favour and success IJN,Amen

Best wishes
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Amaechipius: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Was any1 invited for appitude test this week in Ph?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Saintjaymes: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks guys for all! Pls keep d good tn flowing. Still seeking a way forward after my documentation on d 13th of Dec. Any help from someone?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayena: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
congrats to u guys going for interview this week. success awaits u.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mikky05(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
supaflygirl: but I heard GTBank doesn't employ HND for entry level except for contract. I stand to be corrected tho.

Seriously?? Mehn whats up with this discrimination nah?? Anyways rite now, its about doing something, gaining the experience and staying out of home/idleness#boredum# thats very important dont care if its some contract job.. Am just too young to stay idle#lots of wrong shits going thru my head# please if you got any info on any contract job#banking#please update us pleaseeeee... The whole house as well pleaseeee Oº°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elgans: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2013
Hi all, I got the sms about a test, I should check my email for details. I chckd d mail it was not thr. What should I do house. Please advice me
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2013
@elgan, @mogambe and @cheeomar,,pls when did u guys apply,how did u apply and is it for entry level or experienced?? Kindly reply. Tanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2013
@elgan, @mogambe and @cheeomar,,pls when did u guys apply,how did u apply and is it for entry level or experienced?? Kindly reply. Tanks
Want to clarify
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elgans: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2013
Its for entry, I submitted my cv at thr kano office sometime last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (161) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.