Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Get More AIRTIME While Browsing The Internet With Your Airtel Sim And Modem - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Get More AIRTIME While Browsing The Internet With Your Airtel Sim And Modem (854 Views)

Become An MTN Data Reseller For Free & Make N100 or more airtime per 1gb / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / Get Your Uk And Usa Sim And Our Blackberry Price Slash....(picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get More AIRTIME While Browsing The Internet With Your Airtel Sim And Modem by sannexjoe(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
I just got to know a simple tweak on how you can browse the internet with airtel network(sim and modem) and at the same time earn airtime and hope you know once you have airtime in dis days of ours,its directly proportional as having cash on you. So the more you browse the internet the more you earn more money. Hurry because its a limited offer we never can tell when the service provider will detect this.
NOTICE: you can transfer the airtime to people and make cool cash...As for me I earned 5,425 the first day I got the info and it was because I got the information late that same date. The next dat I received 13,794 till date with a simple code @ the rate of 2000....
Hurry while offer last, for more details mail me @ sannilaja@yahoo.com or call me on 07083527222. Best of luck...
Re: Get More AIRTIME While Browsing The Internet With Your Airtel Sim And Modem by neksummi(m): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
And what would that be? Paying u to help us steal from Airtel?

(1) (Reply)

Bb Bold 4 For Sale...30k Negotiable / What Are The Current Prices Of These UK Used BB Phones / Blackberry Q10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.