Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED (1330 Views)

Get Over 50 Millions Recent And Active GSM Phone Number Database In Nigeria. / Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. / 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy This GPS Wrist Watch GSM Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED by otadlaw(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2007
HOW MUCH IS YOUR BABY WORTH?

Teddy is more than a GSM Phone, it is a security equipment to monitor your child (from age 3 upwards) and be sure of his circumstance at any time wherever he may be. And, the best part of it is that he will be unaware that you are monitoring him. Nobody will be!

From the design - like a teddy toy - to the end, the major issue in consideration is security.

* SAFE:
The phone has very LOW SAR.

* NO DISPLAY SCREEN:
To avoid fraud messages and prevent from overindulgence at gaming. Just four pads (4) with Preset numbers, no complicated number to remember. Simple to use, pre-setup 4 speed dials, to provide financial control over call cost.
To provide quick access to stay in touch with family, to avoid misdialing

* SOS BUTTON:
Preprogrammed SOS speed dial group to send emergency message to 3 people
Dictaphone function

* REMOTE ACTIVITIES MONITORING:
When your child is out of the home you can always monitor him/her by hearing what goes on around him without him/her or anyone knowing about it.

Now you can be sure of his safety anytime!

Distributors are wanted all over Africa to market this fantastic product. Visit our website at http://www.westafricamarket.net/SecurityGadgets_ChildGSM.html or phone +2348034011004

Re: CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED by walcolm(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2007
this is a great device but the down side i can see immediately is that kids and their friends will play with the buttons because it look like teddy and children love to play with toys consequently, parents phones will keep ringing non-stop even when there's no emergency

a different shape or massive orientation of children will be needed to avoid this.
Re: CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED by otadlaw(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
Yes, I thought that much at the beginning but my six year old son proved me wrong. When it was new with him he called the only four numbers available several times. With some guide, everything had normalized by the second week. These kids are smarter than we think. WAITING FOR CAPABLE DISTRIBUTORS.
Re: CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED by bomsilaga(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2007
i am interested in the offer. so please give me more info.
my email bomsilaga@yahoo.com

boma
ph
Re: CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED by oldee1983: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hello
I am intrested in this offer
here is my email
damilareajayi@yahoo.com.au
hope to read from you soon
Re: CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED by Etin(f): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2007
FYI

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main.jhtml?xml=/health/2005/11/29/nfone29.xml

Fantastic device if you ask me but how safe is it?
Re: CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED by otadlaw(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2007
Our response to request for information comes within 24hours. Check your mail box soon after. Remain wonderful.
Re: CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED by otadlaw(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
Our response to request for information comes within 24hours. Check your mail box soon after. Remain wonderful.
Re: CHILD MONITORING SECURITY GSM PHONE - DISTRIBUTORS WANTED by otadlaw(m): 12:29am On Nov 28, 2007
The concern for health in mobile phones is highly appreciated particularly in children. The phone we offer conforms to the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection recommendations. The rate at which the body absorbs energy from the handset is known as its peak Specific Absorption Rate, S.A.R. Most mobile phones now being used by children between 7-11 years have SAR values of 0.4 to 0.7w/kg. Teddy has just 0.16w/kg – which is the lowest available. Parents who do not want to be hypocrites would rather give their children all the combined advantages of Teddy instead of exposing them to the high radiation emanating from the adult phones.

(1) (Reply)

How I Learnt Web Design In 21 Days / My Pix Best Friend In Zorpia .com / 18k Gold Wedding Rings, His And Hers. Lagos, 08033119331

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.