Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,991 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Vacncies In Ad-exton Technologies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacncies In Ad-exton Technologies (611 Views)

MTN Ad-hoc Staff Wages / Multiple Vacancies At Almond Technologies Nigeria Ltd / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacncies In Ad-exton Technologies by sedulus(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2012
HELLO I AM MR. SAM A STAFF IN AD-EXON GLOBAL COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.........IS A GOVERNMENTAL I.T FIRM IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING IN NIGERIA......IN THIS FIRM THIER ARE ALWAYS DISCRIMINATION GOING ON IN THIS FIRM AND I DECIDE THAT ALL THE SECRETE WILL BE EXPOSE ..........TO YOUNG GRADUATE THAT WISH TO WORK WITH THIS FIRM.....BEFORE EMPLOYMENT WILL BE TAKING ,YOU MUST HAVE AN CERTIFICATE ENDORSED BY SEDULUS TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE AND CERTIFIED WEB PROGRAMMING CERTIFICATE ALSO FROM THIS INSTITUTION.....ALL I.T CERTIFICATES MOST COME FROM THIS INSTITUTION BEFORE YOU WILL BE CONSIDERS FOR INTERVIEW AND EMPLOYMENT WHICH IS 90% GUARANTEE ....SO I DECIDE TO CONTACT MR, PAUL ALSO A STAFF AND INCHARGE OF THIS SECTION IN THIS TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTION TO PLS HELP THE YOUNG GRADUATE TO ON CERTIFICATE ENDORSEMENT AND BE CERTIFIES.....UNDER THIS INSTITUTION.....PLEASE CALL MR PAUL ON 08120757274 FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION ON HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR OWN CERTIFICATE FOR THIS ONGOING RECRUITMENT.

FOR THOSE THAT HAS THIS CERTIFICATE ALREADY SHOULD FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO career@ad-exton.com.ng ........pls note that am not an employer i am only doing this to help nigerians graduate but for those that don't have pls call mr paul tell him from mr sam he will fine every help to do you the favour on how you will help to issue every certificates you want with just minimal training ...........SHORTLISTED APPLICANT WILL BE CONTACTED AND ONLY THOSE WITH SEDULUS TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT

MR PAUL 08120757274
ME MR SAM 08035627372

THANKS VERY MUCH

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Needed Urgently !!!!!!! Welders That Can Weld Containers. / Vhworston Ltd. Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.