Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria (42171 Views)

6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) / 2015 List Of Highest Paid Female Musicians In Nigeria And Their Fees. / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Elvin001: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
Hip hop duo, Peter and Paul Okoye has
emerged as the richest musician in
Nigeria. However, credit must be given
to them for their strong will to remain in
the music industry that is beclouded
with a lot of uncertainties. Since their first album titled Senorita,
these young, energetic Igbo twin
brothers have come to stay. They have a
unique voice effect and a dance pattern
that is quite befitting to their music style.
In Nigeria, no party is concluded without dropping a hit from the brothers. They
are big and have quite invested their
money well. The brothers now have two
multi-million naira companies situated in
Jos as well as other investments, they
are widely travelled and recently have entered into the world stage of music.
Their music is now remixed in French so
to appeal to the francophone
population.
What about the awards? They have
them in abundance. They have recently enjoyed endorsements from companies
notable among these is the one from
telecommunication gaint, Glo. This deal
alone is worth more 240 million naira.
They recently bought an air jet, fleet of
cars and when they have a problem with their landlord, they got angry and built a
mansion on the same area. The mansion
is named Squareville and worths millions
of naira. Recently, they are back into
town from one of their performances
abroad. They are now richer than Tuface Innocent Idibia, the kokomaster also
known as Dbanj and Banky w.
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by omar22(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by shaneroberts26: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2012
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by shaneroberts26: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2012
Elvin001: Hip hop duo, Peter and Paul Okoye has
In Nigeria, no party is concluded without dropping a hit from the brothers. They
population.
cars and when they have a problem with their landlord, they got angry and built a
. FOOL
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
So they are richer than small boy Justin Bieber ?
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Elvin001: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
Billyonaire: So they are richer than small boy Justin Bieber ?
Is Justin Bieber a nigerian?
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2012
Elvin001: Hip hop duo, Peter and Paul Okoye has
population.
^^^
Source, please.
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2012
How did you arrive at your delusion that they're the richest?

So rich, they had to settle for Ikeja, and drive range rover sport.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2012
Yess o love deir hit song with rickross nd hu be dat mumu wey bring justin beiber issue come

1 Like

Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by veraponpo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ Poster. How can u be so dull? What is your proof? They do not get shows again, dont get endorsement like some other artistes you ven mentioned, dont go for international concerts, and they 'chop my money remix with Akon and Mr Mayd' but Beautiful Oyinye is too direct and watery. Pls get facts before posting...
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by londoner: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
I believe it.....they have been making money for a long time and in 2010 won the Kora awards, which came with $1million.

This is on top of their earnings over the years for packed out concerts and endorsements such as $2m Globacom deal and distribution deal with Universal Records etc

3 Likes

Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by dongolo: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2012
talking about achievement in recent time, i think D'banj rate above P square and anyother Nigeria artist. Making him the richest in Nigeria.
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by londoner: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2012
dongolo: talking about achievement in recent time, i think D'banj rate above P square and anyother Nigeria artist. Making him the richest in Nigeria.

Lol......nope, I don't think so. I doubt he is even a millionaire in dollars.
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by suxes2005(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2012
Lol @ this thread... o funny gan mehn.

I fyou want to know the richest Nigerian musician, then
go talk to the fuji artists (at least we said rich not thru
music alone) then you will know Obesere is on top!

Sheyi
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by edlion57(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
sori der hia dey check who is rich and who is nt
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by amosy007: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
non sense post
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Juleah: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Z dis thread bou Justin bieber or psquare?
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by coogar: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
londoner:
Lol......nope, I don't think so. I doubt he is even a millionaire in dollars.

d'banj was a millionaire in pounds before he went to nigeria to release tongolo! d'banj should be the richest music artiste in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by NeuroBoss(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Je ris aux eclats! You must have gotten your facts from the grave yard. P-square have their own private jet? Parking charge per day is #1m that's almost #400m per annum.
Talkless of maintenance, fuelling and crew salaries.
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by johnstar(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Elvin001:
Is Justin Bieber a nigerian?
u dey mind d idiota undecided undecided, dm go juz run dey comment, dm knw go read
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
I thought i was going to see a table of top ten richest musicians in Nigeria; or, a ranking by some reputable magazine. Do learn some journalistic and writing skills
SIGNED: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
I concur! I'm their account officer, and I know how much I see there (their account balance). Trust me.
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by jajaboy1: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
No doubt d Kokomaster aka Eja nla aka Dbang is d richest his money na baba ooo endorsement with Glo as far back as 2003 gan was abt 100m imagine as far back as then and now with Etisalat 380 - owo ton smile . That's for an individual against d duel of Psquare
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by qudirat: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin
NeuroBoss: Je ris aux eclats! You must have gotten your facts from the grave yard. P-square have their own private jet? Parking charge per day is #1m that's almost #400m per annum.
Thank you bros, the guy is high on kunu saki
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by tope3x(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
p-square has no private jet..so get your facts right..travelling in a private jet doesn't mean they own one...They only have a deal with a private jet company..so don't type what you don't know..thanks
NeuroBoss: Je ris aux eclats! You must have gotten your facts from the grave yard. P-square have their own private jet? Parking charge per day is #1m that's almost #400m per annum.
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by philipaduobi: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire: So they are richer than small boy Justin Bieber ?

In 'NIGERIA' ode, epka!
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by philipaduobi: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Seriously i believe it. As far as naija music is concern, who else culd probably be the richest?

Dear God, i just knw that everything takes time, and not just time keeping good faith and hard work .. GGMMB.
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by realmaster(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=50pt]for your information i am very large now[img][/img]bill[/size]
www.jenifa.com
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by realmaster(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=50pt]for your information i am very large now[/size] [img]bill[/img]
www.jenifa.com
Re: P-square Emerges As The Richest Musicians In Nigeria by cumpaddre(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Who is comparing P-square with Justin beiber?? I'm not a beiber fan buh dat lil boy is worth 90million dollars. No nigerian musician is worth more dan 5million dollars. So ya'll shud know how to make comparisms

(1) (Reply)

Peju Johnson Dances 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (photos) / Bbnaija’s Jackie B Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.