Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires (6593 Views)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by gerald28: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
I want to know which state in Nigeria has the highest number of billionaires. Please I want an unbiased response only.
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by achi4u(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
which kind billonaire?
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Eziachi: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
Real billionaires or robber billionaire? Clarify that first.
Because as long I know Nigeria has no single genuine billionaire, millionaires maybe and you go to look really hard.
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by achi4u(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
Eziachi: Real billionaires or robber billionaire? Clarify that first.
Because as long I know Nigeria has no single genuine billionaire, millionaires maybe and you go to look really hard.
As long as nigeria billonaires are concern any state that claim to be ontop knows that that they produce highest rogue/armed robbers.
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by bashr8: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
do u mean state of origin or residence state? also is it billionare in naira or dollars?
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
achi4u: which kind billonaire?

For Military Billionaire------ Kano and Niger

For Democratic Billionaire...... Ogun/Lagos/bayelsa/Rivers/ Bayelsa/ Akwa Ibom state

For Business Billionaire....... Anambra

For Military Millionaire-------- Platue

For Democratic Millionaire...... All states in Nigeria

For Business Millionaire....... Imo, Enugu, Abia, Kadunna,
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by mimima(f): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
Jamb Question. oya make una answer
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by gerald28: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
Thanks chessboard, you have answered my question and very well too. God bless you.
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by swintiney: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Why not ask which state has the highest number of thieves since these billionaires
largely thieves.
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
Lagos ofcourse, lekki/vi axis has highest billionaires statistics, followed by thief billionaires at abj
Re: Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Murphy7h4: 2:24am On Jun 16, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]you got it angry

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! / Oyo State Government Trains Northern Residents On Agribusiness / The Obidient Movement Is Sweeping Across SW [GRAPHIC IMAGES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.