Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People (540 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People by 28octo: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
Boko boys should do me a favour by sending just one C4 to national Assembly. The present National Assemble is a house constituted by stupidity. A gathering of 'barawo' of all sorts. What goes on in that house is nothing short of a joke. They care less of the people. Let me mention here that a good number of the comedians in the National Assembly 'gbogbo' their way there. Please boko bois do Nigeria a favour and reduce the number of idiots from the National Assembly
Re: Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People by mimima(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
seconded
Re: Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People by Murphy7h4: 2:55am On Jun 16, 2012
Re: Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People by Gsmxpert(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2012
then you are ignorant of who the bokos are.
Re: Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People by amosy007: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2012
thirded
Re: Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People by 28octo: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
Gsmxpert: then you are ignorant of who the bokos are.

you are a toad ass. Ignorant of what? Of the leadership deficit in d country or the fact that I want killers to stop killing d innicnt and concentrate on ur suppised leaders?
Re: Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People by ubandire(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
Simply MAD
Re: Am Not Against Boko Haram But They Should Help With The Right People by 28octo: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
ubandire: Simply MAD

simply mad? It seems to me like u lack reasoning.who d Bleep are u bro? Dnt let me see anoda post frm u on this thread else!

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Media Chat Tomorrow, Sunday June 23rd @ 7pm / Nigerians, We Need To Learn About Thomas Sankara / I Won’t Testify In Secret Otedola Tells Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.