Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,491 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

James Hardley Chase Addict - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / James Hardley Chase Addict (10540 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / E-books Download: James Hardley Chase / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by searching4: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hi, Ive read a lot of James hadleys growing up, Im looking for one particular book which I loved reading.
The plot goes like this, bunch of guys steal a vehicle carrying cash, they hide the vehicle inside a camping trailer, disguise themselevs as campers and hide in a camping park, untill a little girl tells on them, finally with the police hot on their trail, the last guy(the hero) jumps off a cliff, with his sweetheart, anyone?? plls let me know if you know the name of the book, thanks!
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by hardbody: 10:23am On May 27, 2011
^^^ I am trying hard to remember, i have sure read this book. They died in each other's hands going down the cliff, i will scour my library and archives and get back to you.
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by searching4: 10:28am On May 27, 2011
Thankyou.
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by Nobody: 12:14am On May 28, 2011
^^^The title is" The World In My Pocket"
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by hardbody: 12:27am On May 28, 2011
Thanks man. I will look it up at d palms this weekend. I have started compiling JHC stuff in my library and they stock em at the palms. Once again thanks.
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by Nobody: 10:23am On May 28, 2011
I love james also, a far departure from d sexual pose of his cover models. And his stories are short and captivating compared to our modern thriller writers. Where can i get to buy them n lagos or download?
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by hardbody: 11:14am On May 28, 2011
^^^

@ The Palms (Shoprite) at Lekki.
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by Mcleo007(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
Wow, Used to brag being the most versatile with JHC's novels; so glad to stumble upon this thread. The guy for me is the greatest writer within the crime-fiction genre, alongside Ian Flemmings of the 007 fame.
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by agentzakky(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
Can someone tell me any crook/thief in james hadley chase novel that was successful? None!(i stand to be corrected though)
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by hardbody: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
Dats to tell u that JHC teaches morals that crime does not pay. The more reason i love his books
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by Mcleo007(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2011
hardbody:

Dats to tell u that JHC teaches morals that crime does not pay. The more reason i love his books

Word!
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by juventus22: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
ok i need some help palz. i need to re read most of these novels again. where can i get them free online .pdf to be exact?
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by marvel15(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2018
please can someone tell me where i can read all james hardley chase novel pls help me out..i wud rili appreciate it
Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by Nanosecond: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2019
metroid:
I guess i read about a score of his books then, though i didn't get to read then early but i was glad i did. Anyone knows where i can get them to buy?

2 Shares

Re: James Hardley Chase Addict by 2ru9jaman: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
pls I am interested. df.onik@gmail.com
foruma:
Chase lovers,

I do have some chase ebooks for download (awoof).

Have A Nice Knight
Miss Shumway Waves A Wand
The Doll's Bad News
The Soft Centre
We'll Share A Double Funeral
Twelve Chinks and a woman
Morning Visit

Let me know if you are interested in downloading any of them.

cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chacha The Slut / How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes / Naughty gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.