Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Programming Prodigy Needed In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Programming Prodigy Needed In Lagos (633 Views)

Programming Prodigy Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming Prodigy Needed In Lagos by Techster: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2007
I need a champion resource with deep skills in PHP/AJAX/CSS.

I am engaged in an development project that requires proactive and analytic thinkers.

Need someone who can deliver what they promise. Nothing is more frustrating than programmers who promise the world and start making excuses at the due date of the deliverable.

Must have strong and immediately verifiable reference and will be tested with a development task that must be completed within a set timeframe.

The resource will be required for 3-4 weeks with the potential for ongoing engagement thereafter.

Let me repeat: I need a programming prodigy.

Do not apply if you are just starting out and learning.

While compensation will be good, we only seek to work with people who absolutely love programming and would do it for the sake of the passion alone.

If you are this person, call the following number 0803 393 9904.

(1) (Reply)

Web Development Company Directory / Cpan Calling For Interview! / When Will 2nd Batch Of Firstbank Start Their Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.