Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija (2343 Views)

On Summer Holiday To Nairobi Kenya / Where Would You Be Traveling This Summer Holiday? / Summer Holiday Packages To Dubai, Sao Paulo, Rio, London and Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2007
Here are some foto's i toke in Naija during my visit between june-August.
I hope you enjoy it and some of the pictures can be offending.
I love Naija anytime anyday.
I stayed at Ajah

N.b Was unable to upload foto's, my bad

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by omega25red(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2007
upload the pics one at a time

yeah i know the amout of upload space on NL really sucks do one at a time cause i wanna see
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by uspry1(f): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2007
Check out the existing thread at below:

HOW TO SEND PICTURE USING ATTACHMENT ON NAIRALAND
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-61992.0.html
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
Continues,

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
more,

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2007
more and more,

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2007
More fotosssssssssssssss

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 12:17am On Nov 30, 2007
More picsssssssssssssssss

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2007
More pics please,

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by omega25red(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2007
i love your pics they were great post more please

by the way love the picture with the klm plane and i wish you would have shown the beach it self and the people there but thanks lovely pictures
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by folahann(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2007
Not really impressed
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by DisGuy: 1:48am On Dec 05, 2007
for riding on that bus- You are a brave man grin
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by almondjoy(f): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2007
Depressing.
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Dantecmu(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2007
Don't really know what to say but i think we help in promoting what pple think bout us i mean the typical British man would not paste pictures of slumps in the UK. i am a Nigerian i live in and work in Lagos abeg stop giving us bad PR.
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2007
I posted those picture because i stayed there. I love Naija. What did you see in those pictures? I see a lot of positive things init. The people are friendly and weather is so nice,  I have toke some pictures of other places but some on the background and i will not post a picture of someone on the net, In most of the cases i was always at the middle of it all. I toke that broken bus home, I went to the slum and i stayed there for couple of months. I really liked it. VGC was nice but i couldn't snap some shots there don't want to offend anybody.

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2007
Moore piccs
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2007
I posted those picture cos i stayed there. I love Naija. What did you see in those pictures? I see a lot of positive things init. The people are friendly and weather is so nice, I have toke some pictures of other places but some on the background and i will not post a picture of someone on the net, In most of the cases i was always at the middle of it all. I toke that broken bus home, I went to the slum and i stayed there for couple of months. I really liked it. VGC was nice but i couldn't snap some shots there don't want to offend anybody.
Currently trying to upload more pics, stay turned
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2007
na wa o  what's this don,t u get to see pics of the mother-land form mum n dad??
B,sides u can come over to Naija for a better feel. wink N please more pics wit pretty scenes. Why the messy ones anyway eh  tongue
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by awonboiz: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2007
@adedisi

wetn be all dis pix wey u de show sef? so thru out ya stay u no go mainland? na wa o! undecided
some people jus no get wok embarassed

@almondjoy
i so sorry for u, this yankee de really trip u, e be like say u neva dream say u go live there at all!!!! grin
cos so many of us live in yankee and we still REP 9ja!!! "ILU WO LO NJA FUN GAN (which country u de fight for sef)

na wa o!!
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2007
jjllh
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2007
Post your own fotos below standard,

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
more

Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by bluehorizo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Poster Se na Took,Token,Taken abi na wetin you mean by toke? Abi na the oyinbo stylee be that?
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by romeo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2007
bluehorizo:

@Poster Se na Took,Token,Taken abi na wetin you mean by toke? Abi na the oyinbo stylee be that?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2007
romeo:

grin grin grin grin
angry angry@romeo wat do u mean by that, he only said that the pictures he toke(a nigerian female name), grin grin grin or wouldn't blame him is a dutch man , atleast he can speak english sum cannot even say come more greese 2 ur elbow poster
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by romeo(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2007
jayon:

angry angry@romeo what do u mean by that, he only said that the pictures he toke(a nigerian female name), grin grin grin or wouldn't blame him is a dutch man , atleast he can speak english sum cannot even say come more greese 2 your elbow poster
Abeg Jayon anything wey get Dutch, English, French no put mouth because we don do our best for you to forgive you for Dat London/New York thing grin grin grin
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2007
Aeeeeh even pangolo wannabe weight (bench press) pose for picture. grin grin grin
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by IYaeto(f): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Abedisi. Is that car a Fiat Punto? I mean the blue one?
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Iyaeto,

Me think is a toyota and it was crushed by a benz. Those cars are economically cool but are jus to lite for Lagos traffic.
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by IYaeto(f): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2007
ok. I bought my younger sister a Fiat Punto now she wants another one. Low on petrol, swift and funny enough a bit high.It goes over bumps very smoothly. Although the parts are very scarce in 9ja but very cheap abroad. She hasn't hand any reason to change anything apart from service and she buys her service parts from the UK.
Re: My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija by Abedisi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2007
I drove a mercedes benz in Lagos and i really liked it,very strong but expensive to fix. You will always find someone who can fix it when it breaks down and parts are found every where you turn to, Durable,,chic,rugged and feared by many,

(1) (Reply)

Lost Nigerian Passport In UK / Urgent Help With International Flight / All You Need To Know About The New Bariga Waterfront Jetty (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.