Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] (16802 Views)

Music Video: Phyno - Authe Ft. Flavour [official Video] / Download [video] Iyanya – Flavour (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by ijebabe: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
Fun beats, surprisingly I found myself nodding to this smiley
Hope you enjoy this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIhDiFaBhBo

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by ayobase(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
The song is so killing...love it damn much.
I had to mix it with kukere's beat in order to sell the its lyrics out in d club!
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by ijebabe: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
smiley
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by ijebabe: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
With the kukere beat? I can't help laughing that must have been wild cheesy
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by dani1luv: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
[size=13pt]doesnt make any sense!!! phewwwwwwww[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by damola1: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
flavour, omawunmi... chairman.. no be 4 mouth... super cool
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by fstranger6: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
All these NDs/SSs with their stupidddd songs again. One style, zero creativity. Make them go siddon somewhere jo. Bunch of A-holes.
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
I hope they pay some respect to Sunny Bobo for the lyrics and beat. Copycat isn't always kool you know. Good luck with the sales
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by dadicvila(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
fstranger6: All these NDs/SSs with their stupidddd songs again. One style, zero creativity. Make them go siddon somewhere jo. Bunch of A-holes.
are you this stupid or you are just pretending??goat

6 Likes

Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
I normally don't pay heed to Nigerian music, but lately I've found myself nodding to this song and D'banj's Oliver Twist.
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Amakamax(f): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
Me Likey*winks*
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Intrepid1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv: [size=13pt]doesnt make any sense!!! phewwwwwwww[/size]

Because you are brain dead, nigga!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Werehkpe: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
this is the bomb.

I love this song DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMAWUNMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BABY U HAVE KILLED IT!
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by obailala(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
Tusky44: I hope they pay some respect to Sunny Bobo for the lyrics and beat. Copycat isn't always kool you know. Good luck with the sales
..and who told u sunny bobo is actually the real owner of this??
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by dani1luv: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
Intrepid!:

Because you are brain dead, nigga!
[size=13pt]your father actually is[/size]
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by achukwunet(f): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Spanking video
other african musicians need to take some notes from this video: good quality, good sound & interesting visual effects. A+! grin
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by ikechukz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
D song no even make sense.she just spoil sunny bobo song.
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by renewnaija(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
Just read that this song is a remake of the original by Herbert Udemba. It was then re-done by Sunny Bobo.
So I guess this is a 3rd time is being made.

I hope she gives kudos to the original author/s. Even the king of remix (P.Diddy) always does so.

But then again, this is Nigeria (shrugs).
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
Omawunmi is d realest of all the female musicians we v in Nigeria, shez alwz herself, m so in love wit all her songs n videos. I love d way she speaks pidgin english.
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by slap1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
The song makes absolutely no sense to me, that's not to say that it's bad.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Blizzy9ja: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
fstranger6: All these NDs/SSs with their stupidddd songs again. One style, zero creativity. Make them go siddon somewhere jo. Bunch of A-holes.

Yöΰ sef wey dey Τª└Ƙ who know yöΰ sef 4 ΰƦ street... Bad belle!
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by azimibraun: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
I honestly dnt knw wt 2 say again o! Lets b honest, wat is gud abt dis song and its video? An over flogged idea of a man nt meeting his commitments, flavour ws short of lyrics and new ideas, omawunmi ddnt jst costumed 2 resemble d song idea, and finaly on an honest note, wat is bottom belle? I sincerely want 2 knw.
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
Omawunmi --> my fav female naija artist. Keep it coming jare
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Philip4: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
No mercy 4 rePEAT button...dis song is DA BOMB!
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by franklincn(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
Is buttom belle a song?
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by ijebabe: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
^^ Lmao!
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Intrepid1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]your father actually is[/size]

It appears my evaluation of your mental state triggered an irrational response. T'was to be expected.
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by Samxiulee: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
franklincn: Is buttom belle a song?
Bottom belle is a corruption of bell bottom pants of the late sixties and seventies,which was very popular,just like ladies today are Brazilian and peruvian hair,it was the in thing then.The song was first done by Dr Victor Olaiya I think,because I have heard it before @one of his shows.The lady was just telling the guy to buy her one of them (bell bottom pants)to make her happy(cool my heart).
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by franklincn(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
OK o, tanx, i have always wondered

Sam xiu lee: Bottom belle is a corruption of bell bottom pants of the late sixties and seventies,which was very popular,just like ladies today are Brazilian and peruvian hair,it was the in thing then.The song was first done by Dr Victor Olaiya I think,because I have heard it before @one of his shows.The lady was just telling the guy to buy her one of them (bell bottom pants)to make her happy(cool my heart).
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by odumchi: 1:49am On Jun 17, 2012
They tried but they should've given credit to Herbert Udemba: the original father of Bottom Belle (way back in the 60s or 70s).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_AC9Cex6U&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] by litusista(f): 2:23am On Jun 17, 2012
Seriosly, this video is really nice! omawumi did dis song nicely.. and flavour sure added 'flavour to the song.
Nice video and great song! i love it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Freak Me" - Ciara Featuring Tekno (Audio) / VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote / BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.