Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Need Help: How Do I Make The Best Use Of What I Have? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help: How Do I Make The Best Use Of What I Have? (546 Views)

CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / Eko Gas Scheme: Lagos Tasks Residents On Use Of Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help: How Do I Make The Best Use Of What I Have? by kolemm: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2012
I just lost my job and all i have now is a 24/7 Internet access.
Please do you know any reliable thing i can do, using what i have to get some money to keep body and soul together?
Re: Need Help: How Do I Make The Best Use Of What I Have? by Iranoladun(f): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
Start a blog! You can write on any topic you are knowledgeable in and drop links on facebook, nairaland, twitter etc
You may also post stories from other sites lke news media etc to pull crowd/drive traffic to your blog.
If your blog becomes popular with lots of traffic then you start selling advert space to businesses!

You can also sell things online, dealfish, ebay, etc

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Need Help: How Do I Make The Best Use Of What I Have? by Observer2(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
Iranoladun: Start a blog! You can write on any topic you are knowledgeable in and drop links on facebook, nairaland, twitter etc
You may also post stories from other sites lke news media etc to pull crowd/drive traffic to your blog.
If your blog becomes popular with lots of traffic then you start selling advert space to businesses!

You can also sell things online, dealfish, ebay, etc

All the best!
i second this.
Re: Need Help: How Do I Make The Best Use Of What I Have? by neksummi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
Start building a source of residual income through leverage by being a distributor for this American company launching in Nigeria this month. U can use your internet access to build the business. Sorry i'm not allowed to post links here. Text me ur best email address and u'll av it in the mail. 08063306838.
Re: Need Help: How Do I Make The Best Use Of What I Have? by Oyedey4u(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
on my own opinion, blogging is good but it is long term, i have some paid to post forum from which you can earn from on the short term, i have a popular man's ebook that can help you on building a blog, and facebook fanpage to promote products, there is also a site where you can get marketing training free of charge plus loads of others, pls feel free to ask for this by sending me an email now. oyedey02(at)gmail.com
pls all i'm giving you is free no string attached. they are all links and download links.
i don't want spider, that is why i include the @ in bracket above.
Re: Need Help: How Do I Make The Best Use Of What I Have? by kolemm: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Thanks all.
@Oyedey4u & neksummi, for my email , just add at yahoo dot com to my user id.
Merci.

@Iranoladun, do you have any detailed info on this? Kindly send me a mail.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Financial Education! / More Lead Needed / Think Strategy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.