Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? (2324 Views)

What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / GDNEWS! Bitter Kola To D Rescue? Scientists Reveals Possible Cure 4 Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Ivynwa(f): 1:35am On Jun 16, 2012
What do you think of this eclectic African woman? She is so many things yet some amazing things.
Yeah, yeah I read the ongoing saga first in Linda ikeji's blog and the rest on twitter. I was amazed to see a human as honest and real as Miss Boof and even admire her strength, a woman that survived the gruesome act of watching her parents killed in front of her and went on to become a reknown novelist/writer/a controversial sex bimbo/bad*ss girl hehe! (No be me talk am -o-o before she go finish me with mouth sef the way she finished Lindaikeji). Linda Ikeji misquoted her and she gave her some e-whooping though they made up later, Mukina already ran a thread on her misunderstanding with Linda Ikeji in this thread.https://www.nairaland.com/961246/kola-boof-replies-linda-ikeji

Kola recently released an official statement detailing how and why she broke up the marriage of Kimora and Djimon by sexually captivating Djimon till he left his wife in this weblink http://sexypartofthebible.webs.com/kolagoestobed.htm

Jeez! Nobody curses like Kola, check out some of her tweets below

KOLA BOOF (Official)‏@KolaBoof
RT @pamelakinsey65: Kola ur a d*ck-s*cking w-hore <<---ABSOLUTELY, oh absolutely...Men know me as one of the best. Worldwide.

Listen...I don't have a problem with "W-hores".....the whole MALE species are w-hores. Shut the f*ck up @bigtatafo

Are you 42?? Who told you women stop f*cking and dry up just bec. they hit 42? F*CK YOU Erma. @BongumuSyrup

My children know I s*ck d*c-k....they know EVERYTHING about me....they know EVERYTHING about their Daddy. @gaonewateng

KOLA BOOF (Official)‏@KolaBoof AGE is nothing but a f*cking number.....I plan to be s*cking d*cks at 65!

WOW...the White men are romancing me on Facebook......and the Black men s-exing me on Twitter. WHAAA happen-ED? Im popular tonight. lol

Girl, please. He was my man first. And in a few years from now...we gone f*ck some more. @RellieRell85

Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Ivynwa(f): 1:47am On Jun 16, 2012
Moderator please if this should be in the romance section and not family section, do move the thread. I only posted this thread for wives to know that things like this can come close to one's marriage and be working on their marriages and for husbands to be careful equally---that ordinary fling may one day no longer be secret and may even cost you your reputation etc.
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by ikamefa(f): 2:02am On Jun 16, 2012
chei that kola=boof thingy get warapa, ogidi warapa!

kola oh, djimon oh, kimora oh alla dem dey craze wella

dem form sexual triangle sharing spit,cum and clamydia grin grin grin grin grin

her rants on lindas blog , made an interesting read ,i don't believe her for a sec

maybe if she posts a video of djimon throat-phorking her ,like she claims she is good at, then i might just change my mind.

awon were gbogbo! * long hiss* angry
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Ivynwa(f): 2:07am On Jun 16, 2012
ikamefa: chei that kola=boof thingy get warapa, ogidi warapa!

kola oh, djimon oh, kimora oh alla dem dey craze wella

dem form sexual triangle sharing spit,cum and clamydia grin grin grin grin grin

her rants on lindas blog , made an interesting read ,i don't believe her for a sec

[/b]maybe if she posts a video of djimon throat-phorking her ,like she claims she is good at, then i might just change my mind.[b]

awon were gbogbo! * long hiss* angry

Loling at the clamydia,spit ---
She said that she has proof that can shock America but that decided to make her statement mild so as to leave some things for the court. I believe her girl, I know a real story when I see one.
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by sophy09: 2:14am On Jun 16, 2012
She seems like an attention seeker. Even if she sleeps with him she is looking for cheap publicity. I never heard about her until now. According to the story I read she was bin laden's gf.
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Ivynwa(f): 2:19am On Jun 16, 2012
sophy09: She seems like an attention seeker. Even if she sleeps with him she is looking for cheap publicity. I never heard about her until now. According to the story I read she was bin laden's gf.

The woman is smarter than that, right now her book must be selling like hot cake off the shelf cause the saga has people intrigued and everybody is reading her books.
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by ikamefa(f): 2:29am On Jun 16, 2012
like i said above if she get liver like she dey brag for twitter
and her arab -american killer force can protect her at anytime she as much as winks as she is bragging
why is she afriad of Russel Simmons of this world grin grin grin

she should post videos and any other concrete proof she has jare cheesy
or else shut up on twitter,and stop posting gibberish,attention seeking, transvestite looking mongrel!
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Ivynwa(f): 2:49am On Jun 16, 2012
@Ikamefa

Why do u think that she is afraid of Russel Simmons? She mentioned that her opponents made effort to pay her for her not to release the official statement but she declined.

Ikamefa please be careful before you start cursing out like her.

I do admire her in a way, she speaks against the subjugation/maltreatment of women in Africa---girl I was thinking that I am the only one that detest that to the point of inspiration. I admire her hardwork that made her speak through some of her books and the world listened. I don't have the same ideals as she does, I just like this woman that travailed and triumphed.
Examples of the positives she is standing for are things like this v-agina infibulation she went thru should never be done to any human, whoever thought of subdueing the womenfolk in such a gruesome way as to "s-e-w up the v*gina" till the wedding day? The woman went through all the hell fires women all over the world have gone through. Her Parents killed in front of her at six, v*ginally infibulated, rejected by her family because of her blackness, r-aped/s-xually subdued etc. I mean she is every woman and in a good position to fight for the dignity of womanhood as she is doing.

Talking about Russel Simmons, why is Kimora still bearing Russel's surname while married to Djimon? Maybe she is not really married to him as Kola was saying. I mean which woman remarries and still tags along her ex-husband's name or is it about the money and fame attached to that name? If she is really married to Djimon and bearing another man's surname, that is making a joke of Djimon.
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Odunnu: 3:03am On Jun 16, 2012
You ask what we think about this 'whatdoIevencallthem' saga, and you want to change my opinion too? Okay, let me keep my thots
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Ivynwa(f): 3:10am On Jun 16, 2012
Your thought has always been your own girlie.
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 16, 2012
So because she was sexually assaulted, watched her parents die in her very before,lived a very hard life and has been through a lot, it is only fair for her to ruin someone's marriage?
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by moremi2008(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2012
I have followed Kola Boof for a while (since way before this Djimon saga) and a few things remain in the shadows about her. They are as follows:

1) Her relationship with the US government: Is she under government protection? If yes, can she get away with causing all this drama? Will she really risk deportation for cheap fame?
2) Her mental health: She clearly has mental health issues but it isn't clear if these issues are severe enough to completely discredit her claims. Crazy people can still tell the truth.

Having said all this, I am still on the fence about her allegations. They are too ridiculous and salacious to be believed but at the same time, only a truly, psych-ward emergency case will make such claims and continue to defend them in the face of a pending lawsuit. It doesn't help at all that Djimon and Kimora were never legally married (and that Djimon has a legal wife somewhere). It also doesn't help that Kimora is a shady child prostitute who started sleeping with Russell when she was barely 13 and got into a completely sham marriage with a man who is almost certainly homo/bi for money. Everybody knows BabyPhat is doing poorly and Russell still bankrolls Kimora's lifestyle until today.

They all deserve each other in my opinion. Crazy people with crazy values. It's just a shame that there are young children involved with this sordid mess.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Ivynwa(f): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2012
moremi2008: I have followed Kola Boof for a while (since way before this Djimon saga) and a few things remain in the shadows about her. They are as follows:

1) Her relationship with the US government: Is she under government protection? If yes, can she get away with causing all this drama? Will she really risk deportation for cheap fame?
2) Her mental health: She clearly has mental health issues but it isn't clear if these issues are severe enough to completely discredit her claims. Crazy people can still tell the truth.

Having said all this, I am still on the fence about her allegations. They are too ridiculous and salacious to be believed but at the same time, only a truly, psych-ward emergency case will make such claims and continue to defend them in the face of a pending lawsuit. It doesn't help at all that Djimon and Kimora were never legally married (and that Djimon has a legal wife somewhere). It also doesn't help that Kimora is a shady child prostitute who started sleeping with Russell when she was barely 13 and got into a completely sham marriage with a man who is almost certainly homo/bi for money. Everybody knows BabyPhat is doing poorly and Russell still bankrolls Kimora's lifestyle until today.

They all deserve each other in my opinion. Crazy people with crazy values. It's just a shame that there are young children involved with this sordid mess.

At 13, are you fr*aking kidding me? I do like the charming fabulous Kimora lady too, her smiles light up a room. It's all fuzzy with what is going on between the 3 or is it even 4(Mr Simmons inclusive). I mean this Kim lady is with another man, bearing your name and you are still hovering over her like a mother chicken fighting for her case etc
Kola did mention that Kimora was her friend before and that she has been with Djimon before Kimora, if what she said Kimora did to her that made her do this is true then they all deserve themselves truly. Kola's, Kimora's and Djimon's s*x lives are actually their business, I admire Kola for going through hell and coming out bold with an unbroken spirit and still being here overcoming and succeeding. Kimora seems to have great business sense too, it takes some work to be in her line of business. As for Djimon, in the past I once read the story of how somebody picked him off the street of Paris only to become a good actor. Their life stories, achievement and hardwork are a bit inspiring even when their recent saga isn't. Whoops!
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by moremi2008(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
Ivynwa:

At 13, are you fr*aking kidding me? I do like the charming fabulous Kimora lady too, her smiles light up a room. It's all fuzzy with what is going on between the 3 or is it even 4(Mr Simmons inclusive). I mean this Kim lady is with another man, bearing your name and you are still hovering over her like a mother chicken fighting for her case etc
Kola did mention that Kimora was her friend before and that she has been with Djimon before Kimora, if what she said Kimora did to her that made her do this is true then they all deserve themselves truly. Kola's, Kimora's and Djimon's s*x lives are actually their business, I admire Kola for going through hell and coming out bold with an unbroken spirit and still being here overcoming and succeeding. Kimora seems to have great business sense too, it takes some work to be in her line of business. As for Djimon, in the past I once read the story of how somebody picked him off the street of Paris only to become a good actor. Their life stories, achievement and hardwork are a bit inspiring even when their recent saga isn't. Whoops!

You should read between the lines with these celebrities. Indeed, Djimon was picked up the streets of Paris and was promptly the plaything and then husband of a rich French woman who people claim is still legally married to him. Yes, go research Kimora's sick relationship with Russell and you'll see that they both go both ways, male and female. Such a fcking mess!
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by ikamefa(f): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
moremi2008:

You should read between the lines with these celebrities. Indeed, Djimon was picked up the streets of Paris and was promptly the plaything and then husband of a rich French woman who people claim is still legally married to him. Yes, go research Kimora's sick relationship with Russell and you'll see that they both go both ways, male and female. Such a fcking mess!

gbam jare hollywood is full of weirdos,a lot of gory ish going on that leave little to the imagination. undecided undecided undecided

Ivynwa: @Ikamefa

Why do u think that she is afraid of Russel Simmons? She mentioned that her opponents made effort to pay her for her not to release the official statement but she declined.

Ikamefa please be careful before you start cursing out like her.

I do admire her in a way, she speaks against the subjugation/maltreatment of women in Africa---girl I was thinking that I am the only one that detest that to the point of inspiration. I admire her hardwork that made her speak through some of her books and the world listened. I don't have the same ideals as she does, I just like this woman that travailed and triumphed.
Examples of the positives she is standing for are things like this v-agina infibulation she went thru should never be done to any human, whoever thought of subdueing the womenfolk in such a gruesome way as to "s-e-w up the v*gina" till the wedding day? The woman went through all the hell fires women all over the world have gone through. Her Parents killed in front of her at six, v*ginally infibulated, rejected by her family because of her blackness, r-aped/s-xually subdued etc. I mean she is every woman and in a good position to fight for the dignity of womanhood as she is doing.

Talking about Russel Simmons, why is Kimora still bearing Russel's surname while married to Djimon? Maybe she is not really married to him as Kola was saying. I mean which woman remarries and still tags along her ex-husband's name or is it about the money and fame attached to that name? If she is really married to Djimon and bearing another man's surname, that is making a joke of Djimon.

so you believe that goat and hen story about some powerful people trying to bribe her, i simply dont like the woman, she is an attention seeking ogre grin

haa yes she was vaginallly infabulated, her parents were roasted right in front of her, she had brain cancer,she was once a sex-slave, so freaking what

am sure there are other people who have gone thru worse,but they aint't out there making a fool of themselves.
cheesy
like i;ve been repeating like a broken record, kola should post concrete evidence backing her salacious claims, or just shut the hell up. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by Ivynwa(f): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
moremi2008:

Yeah, Kola did mention that Kimora is bi- but who cares? The way our world is going nowadays nothing surprises me anymore, ain't some even tired of the natural man/woman relationship and asking for freedom to lay with whoever they like irrespective of the s-ex and they are being given audience and sympathy. The persons and authorities giving such freedom and licensing should be ready when another set of human beings arise to demand freedom to lay with animals and trees---wateva. It's all going wacky.

ikamefa:
so you believe that goat and hen story about some powerful people trying to bribe her, i simply dont like the woman, she is an attention seeking ogre grin

haa yes she was vaginallly infabulated, her parents were roasted right in front of her, she had brain cancer,she was once a sex-slave, so freaking what

am sure there are other people who have gone thru worse,but they aint't out there making a fool of themselves.
cheesy
like i;ve been repeating like a broken record, kola should post concrete evidence backing her salacious claims, or just shut the hell up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take it easy girl, do you think that a person with such values and ideals as she has cares a hoot about who believes her or not. She is just saying her mind. Don't take it on much. I am only impressed at the positive side of these personalities involved. If they like they can get on giving the world more drama and the press more things to write about, as it is some persons are already making wealth out of the whole stuff.
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
Who is this Kola Boof and what nationality is she? Is she Nigerian or whats her issue with Linda Ikeji?
Re: What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? by cfours: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
hollywood with all its drama as usual. crazy people
but on a serious note, what happened to BabyPhat? I haven't seen or heard about it in a minute. grin it was all the rage back then.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? / Order For Your Family, Parenting, Children, Etc Ebooks Today ( N300 Only!!!) / After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.