Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Unity Bank Latest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unity Bank Latest (2252 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Latest Job Recruitment 2016 / Unity Bank Recruitment / Unity Bank Online Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Bank Latest by babarash(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hello,
This is today's news: the HR is done with compilation of test and interview result, so it is left for Management to decide on How many candidates to employ and the criteria for consideration.
Kindly respond to this thread ur opinion about this, the likely No to be employed and if u ve record of those that were interviewed, what is the hope of everybody lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Unity Bank Latest by gazza(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2007
@
babarash

hi wishin you lutz of luck am very hopeful.
Re: Unity Bank Latest by bigbros01: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2007
i pray that the bank should call very soon because thats what i am waiting for. cry
Re: Unity Bank Latest by eih: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2007
pls this is very disheartening that one wil pass a test and was never invited for the interview, well as for u guys that were invited I wish u the best, but wen you get there try to contribute ur own qouta to see that there is fair play in all issues concerning human resources, as a candidate I scored 62 wen the so called cut off is 50 tell me why I shld not be invited,I believe lots of lander will have this kind of story to tell,perharps that is why unity bank is not growing, I didnt believe wat pple used to say that there is tribal discrimination in that bank, but I hav come to believe so wit wat is going on as northerners are bein considered than others, in another way could it be that gatecrashers were not called for the interview because I gatecrashed and stilled passed the test, in all I wish u all the best my prayer is that God will place each and everyone of us may be unity bank is too small for me and most others that were not invited and God didnt allow us to be there thanks all.
Re: Unity Bank Latest by antivirus: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
LANDERS?

IS IT TRUE UNITY VE STARTED CALLING 4 MEDICAL? undecided
Re: Unity Bank Latest by tobyto(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
eih:

please this is very disheartening that one Will pass a test and was never invited for the interview, well as for u guys that were invited I wish u the best, but when you get there try to contribute your own quota to see that there is fair play in all issues concerning human resources, as a candidate I scored 62 when the so called cut off is 50 tell me why I shld not be invited,I believe lots of lander will have this kind of story to tell,perharps that is why unity bank is not growing, I didnt believe what people used to say that there is tribal discrimination in that bank, but I hav come to believe so wit what is going on as northerners are bein considered than others, in another way could it be that gatecrashers were not called for the interview because I gatecrashed and stilled passed the test, in all I wish u all the best my prayer is that God will place each and everyone of us may be unity bank is too small for me and most others that were not invited and God didnt allow us to be there thanks all.

Landers,
it's a pity that one will risk his/her life to write a test and afterwards denied of the opportunity to attend interview due to discrimination. I wrote unity bank test last month in lafia(invited) 4rm Abuja and scored 86%.They refused to invite me for interview where as people 4rm some selected states in the North that scored below pass mark(50%) where invited 4 interview.I've visited their head office on several occasions but the reply got wasn't satisfactory i.e that people are being invited in batches. I HAVE HANDED THIS CASE OVER TO GOD,HE WILL EXECUTE HIS JUDGEMENT SOON.I rest my case.
Re: Unity Bank Latest by tobyto(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2008
Landers,
Is it true that Unity Bank will soon be calling for Medical? For those of us that did their interview in Unity Bank,maitama branch on december 12th 07 & those intraining school,I want to hear your opinion.TNX.
Re: Unity Bank Latest by cheat: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2008
hi,babarash.thanks 4 dat info.come 2 think of it,where did u get dat information from
Re: Unity Bank Latest by Engramed: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hello,

I presently looking for better job from you my current status feild is IT computer Engr.

Email: amd_yek01@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Unity Bank Latest by vdh(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2008
Hi guys,

Over 15,000 candidates wrote unity bank test nationwide last yr while the bank just wanted 1000 freshers.
The truth is that they are actually calling people in batches for interviews so if ur sure u scored above 50, just relax,
u will be called for the interview.

Training schools are in lagos, kano, abuja, benin that has max capacity. that means a set of freshers must finish training school before new entrants are called.

A new batch of freshers started at the training school last week i guess.

good luck

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Nig. Plc Organisational/management Structure / sold / Unified Payments Systems Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.