Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Farouk Lawan Or Femi Otedola, Who Do You Believe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan Or Femi Otedola, Who Do You Believe? (1004 Views)

Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Farouk Lawan Trial Starts Next Week. / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farouk Lawan Or Femi Otedola, Who Do You Believe? by nex(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2012
They say loyalty is only truly tested during times of adversity.

These two individuals have told their different stories of patriotism, lawfulness, purity, and resolve for justice.

Now, the simple question is thrown to the Free Nigerian Parliament, NAIRALAND, Who Do You Believe?! Whose side are you on?

@Bar_Baric
Re: Farouk Lawan Or Femi Otedola, Who Do You Believe? by pheesayor(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2012
Farouk remains innocent until proven otherwise. However Otedola has been a suspected crook all these while so I don't believe him
Re: Farouk Lawan Or Femi Otedola, Who Do You Believe? by personp(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2012
I reli want to believe farouq lawan but d facts and evidence are against him.
@personpikin
Re: Farouk Lawan Or Femi Otedola, Who Do You Believe? by Detongue: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2012
D evidences are very clear. Lawan is guilty.
He agreed he went to Otedolas house, he agreed he collected bribe. His house was searched, d sum of 10,000 dollars was found in his house, what other evidence do we need b4 declearing dis man guilty. He is guilty as charged. I blive Otedola
Re: Farouk Lawan Or Femi Otedola, Who Do You Believe? by pheesayor(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
No one has seen those videos allegedly recorded by otedollar so how is lawan guilty?
Re: Farouk Lawan Or Femi Otedola, Who Do You Believe? by nex(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
I believe Farouk Lawan. Femi Otedola was, is, and will always be a crook. What is Farouk Lawan's motive? We know Femi Otedola's motive is not to remove his companies' names, but to completely rubbish the Fuel Subsidy Probe in order to aid his accomplices too.

(1) (Reply)

Who Orderd The KD Attcks? Read And Draw Ur Conclusions / SaharaReporters: Azazi Axed As National Security Adviser / When Is TB Joshua's Prophecy About Ghanian President's Death Going To Be Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.