Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti (5181 Views)

The Cake Mercy Aigbe Got For Her Husband's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Happy 50th Birthday To Gov. Anayo Rochas Okorocha! / Happy 50th Birthday To Madonna: A Living Legend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by Aladinn(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Billyonaire: If Femi was on nairaland, my birthday wishes would have been worth it, most of these stars so called dont come to blogs to reason with us, so how will he get my HBD message, i reserved it until am aware he comes to nairaland.
...As if reading your birthday message will add to his life span on earth. Ptsssheew! What a pride! Keep your message to yourself.
Happy birthday, Femi Kuti.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by velo10: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
We still love your music Femi. Great job living up to your father's legacy. Happy Birthday
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by Hugo7(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
Happy birthday Femi kuti your best is yet to come....same year with my Dad.....hmmm
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by dnative(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
abami omo
omo omo iya aje
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by Engineer96(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
Can somebody post his profile on this forum.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
Happy Birthday to you!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by redsun(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
Anikulakpo. Can somebody explain the meaning of that name and relate it with the legendary Kutis,.

Femi,like the rest of his noble family is one in a billions. He shall never die.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by IDINRETE: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
Happy birthday to my oga...I also use this medium to express my condolence for the great loss of my former positive force band member on trombone recently ...RIP Tiwa
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by IDINRETE: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
redsun: Anikulakpo. Can somebody explain the meaning of that name and relate it with the legendary Kutis,.

Femi,like the rest of his noble family is one in a billions. He shall never die.

Fela changed his surname from Ransome-Kuti to Anikulapo Kuti

Anikulapo= He who has death in his pouch.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by dont8(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2012
Joey82: Children of great men seldom turn great,
u have defied this saying by carving ur own niche,
it is a tough road to sucess since u'll always be viewed in ur father's shadows.
happy buffday to a true african.
Well said, happy golden jubilee to him, long life.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2012
Happy bday to him!!! smiley
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by Revolva(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
Engineer96: Can somebody post his profile on this forum.

Oga sey google dey fear you to visit and search hisss

Happy birthday ara rah ra ra raaahh!!!! A true legend and speaker
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by Lowkeys(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Happy Birthday Femi Kuti. Long Life And Prosperity!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by vinceobe: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
Happy Golden jubilee birthday. More grease to your elbows!! But enough of putting your band girls in the family way. It is an advice from the very bottom of my heart. grin cool
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti by justdeen: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
GET MORE PHOTOS: FEMI KUTI @50 http://thecrackbox.com/femi-50/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Wrong With This Picture? (tonto Dikeh Kissing A Little Kid Passionately) / Photos From Pastor Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei’s Traditional Marriage / Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.