Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Forex One-on-one Trainig: You Will Never Lose Money Again. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex One-on-one Trainig: You Will Never Lose Money Again. (608 Views)

10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Forex One-on-one Training: You Will Never Lose Money Again. / Mtn Is Stealing My Money Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex One-on-one Trainig: You Will Never Lose Money Again. by kunletiti: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
If you can believe and try this, you will never ever lose money in forex again. This is a surety.

1. I am not going to collect money from you until I have finished the day.

2. I am going to give you the trading ROBOT and train you with the ROBOT and the signals you will wait for before you activate the ROBOT and make at least 100 dollars every trading day.

3. we are are going to do the training together on your personal laptop and internet connection so that it will not look as if I have performed magic on my own laptop.

4. At the end of that day,when you must have been fully satisfied, I will collect 5k.

5. Call me only when you are ready with your laptop and internet. You will spend the rest of your life praying for me. In case you think you will have problem, you may inquire to know where I live.

6. My number is 08159178099
Re: Forex One-on-one Trainig: You Will Never Lose Money Again. by kunletiti: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
Re: Forex One-on-one Trainig: You Will Never Lose Money Again. by wonderiyke(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
Location might be a problem......

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner For Cassava And Aluminium Can Exportation / 1st Yenagoa Trade Fair 2012 – You Cannot Afford To Miss It’ / Demystifying Network Marketing Business - Success Tips And Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.