Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I'm Back... Lets Blaze It Up, Click Here To Check How Bad Ur Mind Is - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm Back... Lets Blaze It Up, Click Here To Check How Bad Ur Mind Is (946 Views)

When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland / Hey Guys. I'm Back / I'm Back Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back... Lets Blaze It Up, Click Here To Check How Bad Ur Mind Is by ElementG(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
She holds it with her hand and tries to put it into the hole but it wouldn't penetrate, then she licks it with her tongue to make it wet and stand firm. She then tries to put it in again and this time it enters smoothly.... its not what you think, she's just trying to fix a thread in a needle, may God forgive your dirty mind. wink wink wink

Tell me.. i got u right? WHAT WERE U THINKING grin grin cool cool cool
Re: I'm Back... Lets Blaze It Up, Click Here To Check How Bad Ur Mind Is by Lolajoy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
Like seriously? undecided
Re: I'm Back... Lets Blaze It Up, Click Here To Check How Bad Ur Mind Is by bright007(f): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
Bros...u ar dry

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Your Name In Japanese!!! / Hon Patrick Obayaigbon / Laugh Till You Tumblehahahahah God And Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.