Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,880 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Make An Unearning Streams Of Dollars For A Life Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make An Unearning Streams Of Dollars For A Life Time (461 Views)

Autonomous Sources Control Prices Of Dollars - CBN / CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make An Unearning Streams Of Dollars For A Life Time by vickymoore4life: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hi, everyone. My name is victor. I'd like to share with you a new business i found 5months ago. this will blow your mind.
first i'd like to ask you, do you have a web address? if no then you'd better get one now. Not just a web address, i mean the one that would pay you for a life time.
Believe it or not, you don't have to sell anything to own a web address.Don't even think that a website is meant for companies and celebrities. Anyone can have a website. You could develop one for your hubby, family or what ever it is that fancies you.

For just $10, you could be earning $100 bonuses, every time you get 5 persons to purchase this unique products, within a week. When i first bought these two domains, i told few of my pals who immediately bought theirs. That month, i received a $240 cheque. This amuses me so,i decided to take it a step further by advertizing on facebook advert. Guess what? I was able to get some sign ups. That month, i received $1860 cheque. when i shown this cheque to the doubting Tomas' amongst my friends, they signed up and bought theirs
immediately. the third and forth cheque i received was $3980 and $5870. Mind you, my facebook advert is still going on. And now that i've taken the advert campaign to GoogleAdword, Am expecting a cheque of $6000 this month of june.( Well, you've got every right not to believe me but you cant conclude on a matter unless you give it a try.)

They have easy- to- follow templates customized just for you. Even if you are a novice, you would be able to develop a functioning web site within minutes.

And the funnest part of it is that once you purchase your own domain or web, it begin to sell by itself even before you develop it to your own taste.

Now, check this out( www.uniproducts4u.ws and www.lizonpoint.ws ) These two domains have fetched me thousands of dollars.

I would rather leave them the way they are. maybe some day, i might develop one of them to my own desire.

If all the unemployed graduates roaming the streets can hook up with this 21th century, stress- free -business, their lives would be better for it.

So, do you have a functional PO BOX Address? If your answer is Yes, Then get ready to sign up and live a lasting legacy for your generations yet unborn.
Note your po box address is where the int'l cheque would be sent to every month, on time... every time!!!

Worthy citizens who desire a change in their financial status can join here www.uniqueproducts4u.ws or www.lizonpoint.ws

Now i welcome you to the club where lots of people around the world are using their hands to mold their financial future!!!

if you would like to email me about any question, here is my email adress. (victor@lizonpoint.ws)

GOOD LUCK!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ago Trucking From Depot Without Delay / We Intoduce Royalmajesty Incorporation,best Name Quality Printing / How Can I Start A Recharge Card Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.