Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (172559 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
I Hate 9ja: House pls i've a problem dat am jst discovering.my names are Babalola Olalekan Victor in all my documents,except for my waec result am having Babalola Victor Olalekan.wat do i do and name should i choose

You may use any format, but i advice you stick to the one on your credentials WAEC,Bsc...
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Am an Hnd 2 student presently like i said that i av Babalola Victor Olalekan on my waec and same on my Ond result but on my passport expiring 13/12/2012,my NPC certificate reg. Of birth and my state of origin i have Babalola Olalekan Victor.wont it affect my passport @ the embassy coz i read on d DV intructions that we should use our passport format name.pls House advice
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
Am confused
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
1hour to go..... Counting Down!!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by vincent09(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
pls what is the site to apply from
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
www/dvlottery.state.gov

I hope your passport photograph is ready
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by seir405: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Less dan an hour to go
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
I Hate 9ja: Am an Hnd 2 student presently like i said that i av Babalola Victor Olalekan on my waec and same on my Ond result but on my passport expiring 13/12/2012,my NPC certificate reg. Of birth and my state of origin i have Babalola Olalekan Victor.wont it affect my passport @ the embassy coz i read on d DV intructions that we should use our passport format name.pls House advice
Dont be confused, una plenty like that but i dont know why. Use the name on ur Olevels and OND to apply,
goodluck.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
vincent09: pls what is the site to apply from
hmmmm, go read page 1 of this forum.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
28MINS TO GO
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by esosuo: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
How many people have been able 2 apply successfully and how long did it take u 2 complete the application?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
People are desperate o.on my way to the cafe.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Last 10mins and counting
@
esosuo: How many people have been able 2 apply successfully and how long did it take u 2 complete the application?
make sure you are able to complete the form within 30mins to avoid timing out
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
3MINS AND COUNTING DOWN
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
2MINS AND COUNTING DOWN ..... PLEASE ENSURE TO VALIDATE YOUR PASSPORT PHOTO BEFORE YOU PROCEED....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bad network.2moro morning sha.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
ONE MIN AND COUNTING... YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THE INTERNET MONITORING THIS THINGS TO AVOID TRAFFIC TRY USING INTERNET EXPLORER OR GOOGLE CHROME COS PEOPLE MIGHT FLOOD MOZILLA
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN.... GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE THE SITE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPENED
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
and there you go people finished my own application in 6mins....... IN GOD I TRUST
Applicant Entry Systemv10.00.00
Help
|
ELECTRONIC DIVERSITY VISA ENTRY FORM OMB Control Number: 1405-0153
Form: DS-5501
Expires: 07/31/2013
Estimated Burden: 30 minutes
Submission Confirmation: Entry Received

Success!

Your entry for the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery program was received on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 10:06:25 AM EST. Please do NOT close this window until you have printed this confirmation page or made a record of your Confirmation Number.

Entrant Name: AFOLABI, OLUSEYI OYEYEMI
Confirmation Number: 20141EM28Q8TXXXX
Year of Birth: 1985
Digital Signature: 66FB8616C444982A96D50C968212A06D4138F305
Thank you for your entry for the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery.

Please either print this page or make a record of the confirmation number before closing this window. You will not be able to retrieve this number after you close this window.

You must retain your confirmation number in order to check your entry status via http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ between May 1, 2013 and September 30, 2014 to determine whether your entry was selected for further processing in the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery. You will be REQUIRED to enter your confirmation number in combination with other personal information in order to check on your entry status.

Selectees will not receive selectee notifications or letters by regular postal mail from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC).

Do not submit additional Entry Forms with this person as the Primary Entrant! Multiple entries will disqualify the Entrant from participation in the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery.

PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT: Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 30 minutes per response, including time required for searching existing data sources, gathering the necessary documentation, providing the information and/or documents required, and reviewing the final collection. You do not have to supply this information unless this collection displays a currently valid OMB control number. If you have comments on the accuracy of this burden estimate and/or recommendations for reducing it, please send them to: A/GIS/DIR, Room 2400 SA-22, U.S. Department of State, Washington, DC 20522-2202.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court. PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the facts you provide on this form primarily to determine your classification and eligibility for a U.S. immigrant visa. Individuals who fail to submit this form or who do not provide all the requested information may be denied a U.S. immigrant visa. Although furnishing this information is voluntary, failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the processing of your case. ROUTINE USES: If you are issued an immigrant visa and are subsequently admitted to the United States as an immigrant, the Department of Homeland Security will use the information on this form to issue you a Permanent Resident Card, and, if you so indicate, the Social Security Administration will use the information to issue a social security number. The information provided may also be released to federal agencies for law enforcement, counterterrorism and homeland security purposes; to Congress and courts within their sphere of jurisdiction; and to other federal agencies who may need the information to administer or enforce U.S. laws.
Consular Affairs Main Page | Welcome Page | Top of Page

This site is managed by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
drumma: and there you go people finished my own application in 6mins....... IN GOD I TRUST
Help
|

Success!

Your entry for the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery program was received on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 10:06:25 AM EST. Please do NOT close this window until you have printed this confirmation page or made a record of your Confirmation Number.

Please either print this page or make a record of the confirmation number before closing this window. You will not be able to retrieve this number after you close this window.

You must retain your confirmation number in order to check your entry status via http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ between May 1, 2013 and September 30, 2014 to determine whether your entry was selected for further processing in the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery. You will be REQUIRED to enter your confirmation number in combination with other personal information in order to check on your entry status.

Selectees will not receive selectee notifications or letters by regular postal mail from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC).

Do not submit additional Entry Forms with this person as the Primary Entrant! Multiple entries will disqualify the Entrant from participation in the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery.

PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT: Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 30 minutes per response, including time required for searching existing data sources, gathering the necessary documentation, providing the information and/or documents required, and reviewing the final collection. You do not have to supply this information unless this collection displays a currently valid OMB control number. If you have comments on the accuracy of this burden estimate and/or recommendations for reducing it, please send them to: A/GIS/DIR, Room 2400 SA-22, U.S. Department of State, Washington, DC 20522-2202.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court. PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the facts you provide on this form primarily to determine your classification and eligibility for a U.S. immigrant visa. Individuals who fail to submit this form or who do not provide all the requested information may be denied a U.S. immigrant visa. Although furnishing this information is voluntary, failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the processing of your case. ROUTINE USES: If you are issued an immigrant visa and are subsequently admitted to the United States as an immigrant, the Department of Homeland Security will use the information on this form to issue you a Permanent Resident Card, and, if you so indicate, the Social Security Administration will use the information to issue a social security number. The information provided may also be released to federal agencies for law enforcement, counterterrorism and homeland security purposes; to Congress and courts within their sphere of jurisdiction; and to other federal agencies who may need the information to administer or enforce U.S. laws.

This site is managed by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
woowwwww, thats fast.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
brightmon:
woowwwww, thats fast.

I have done a couple. Tomorrow is a busy day. I want to believe up to 30million Nigerians will apply this time including Jonathan oh.Make sure you save the confirmation Page!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by temmytanny(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
balogunsam:

Hi bro. I was on a similar thread here on Nl and saw someone say he was looking for VISAfees costing 2457USD after he had been selected for interview. Now i want to ask is the visa fees for DV lottery that high?!!!!! i mean thats like 2500 dollars Please help clarify. Thanks.
That was my post i guess. Then it was $819 per applicant multiple by 3 people will give $2457. Now its $330
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by shogi: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hello anyone, I cannot seem to upload my picture on the photo validator, am using an iPad, anyone with this same experience? I even tried filling the form but when I got to sec 8 picture upload, I could not, I need assistance.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
shogi: Hello anyone, I cannot seem to upload my picture on the photo validator, am using an iPad, anyone with this same experience? I even tried filling the form but when I got to sec 8 picture upload, I could not, I need assistance.

U better use a computer...Laptop or desktop.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by shogi: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okay thanks.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by seir405: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
My time was 05:16pm I filled for three people one b4 my own n one after. The first one was 05:06pm
May GOD bless our hustle
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
GUYS PLS AND PLS DO NOT USE ANY OTHER WEB BROWSER ASIDE INTERNET EXPLORER VERSION 7 OR HIGHER..... Its categorically stated on dia website.... Thanks!!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
drumma: ONE MIN AND COUNTING... YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THE INTERNET MONITORING THIS THINGS TO AVOID TRAFFIC TRY USING INTERNET EXPLORER OR GOOGLE CHROME COS PEOPLE MIGHT FLOOD MOZILLA
NO !!!! Do not use any oda internet browser aside the internet explorer version 7 or higher which their site supports. Its stated on d web page.... Thanks
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
brightmon:
woowwwww, thats fast.

bros i am having problems resizing my passport to 600 by 600 abeg help a brother out
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
drumma: and there you go people finished my own application in 6mins....... IN GOD I TRUST
Help
|

Success!

bros i am having problems resizing my passport to 600 by 600 abeg help a brother out
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pls people can I check how the e-DV form is before registration..I want to check it with my phone now
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
ahmedgafar7: Pls people can I check how the e-DV form is before registration..I want to check it with my phone now
just log on to the site, click on begin entry... Follow d instruction, den d form shows up....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.