Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (172810 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by donlop: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2013
my ppl gud mornin abeg na hw many dayz remain
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by simplest(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2013
donlop: my ppl gud mornin abeg na hw many dayz remain
23days remain
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2013
adamooye5: .cn't wait 4 may 1st.

just around the corner
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by simplest(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2013
Happy sunday to u all !!!

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
i'm curious about the congratulatory page and its contents...

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by sagaciousblog: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
adeniyisavage: i'm curious about the congratulatory page and its contents...
DNT BE CURIOUS, COME MAY 1st AND U WUD SEE IT GLARING AT UR FACE ON UR PAGE...

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by donlop: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
this is my first time aplyin 4 lottery pray dat God wil se me throug in jesus name

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by tinacrl01(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Amen grin grin
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
sagaciousblog: DNT BE CURIOUS, COME MAY 1st AND U WUD SEE IT GLARING AT UR FACE ON UR PAGE...
God bless yah...and a double amen for both of us

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by chux4liv(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
It'll shock some people, come May 1st they aren't selected, all their hopes will be dashed... The best way to play this lotto game is take your mind totally away from it after playing on till the deal day !

4 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by sagaciousblog: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
chux4liv: It'll shock some people, come May 1st they aren't selected, all their hopes will be dashed... The best way to play this lotto game is take your mind totally away from it after playing on till the deal day !
I BET U R WRONG...LIFE IS ALWAYS A WIN OR LOSE...SO NO BIG DEAL BEING SELECTED OR NOT...WE CAN ONLY HOPE FOR THE BEST AND EXPECT THE WORST..

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
chux4liv: It'll shock some people, come May 1st they aren't selected, all their hopes will be dashed... The best way to play this lotto game is take your mind totally away from it after playing on till the deal day !

it will definitely shock you
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by simplest(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Happy sunday once again, plz i've got one important questn to ask, when i was filling dv 2014, am single but i hv a fiancee, by filling d form i wrote my own surname for her without doing wedding ooo, hoping one wil be out of d two entries so am nw thinking mayb i hv done a mistake by using my own surname for her, plz my E-family answer my questn
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Gbenge77(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
simplest: Happy sunday once again, plz i've got one important questn to ask, when i was filling dv 2014, am single but i hv a fiancee, by filling d form i wrote my own surname for her without doing wedding ooo, hoping one wil be out of d two entries so am nw thinking mayb i hv done a mistake by using my own surname for her, plz my E-family answer my questn
In the event that she is selected,how are you gonna prove that you were married at that time?Thats the gargatuan question!I mean how are you gonna be able to provide docs and pics to actually to actually prove that you had been married?Of course ones status could change after playing,wherein one could notify the KCC with no problems,but yours is a totally different ballgame.THe DV Co's do place a priority on docs and pics as opposed to the TOURIST VISA Consulars Officers.Yes,they are always on the lookout for bogus marriages,and once one is found culpable,thats it.You ve got your work cut out.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by simplest(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gbenge 77: In the event that she is selected,how are you gonna prove that you were married at that time?Thats the gargatuan question!I mean how are you gonna be able to provide docs and pics to actually to actually prove that you had been married?Of course ones status could change after playing,wherein one could notify the KCC with no problems,but yours is a totally different ballgame.THe DV Co's do place a priority on docs and pics as opposed to the TOURIST VISA Consulars Officers.Yes,they are always on the lookout for bogus marriages,and once one is found culpable,thats it.You ve got your work cut out.
thanks but am preparin my introductn and wedding toward december so dat is why i fill my own surname for her and if cum to worse i wil go and do arrangee wedding
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by mannet(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Raiders: Dude, frankly speaking i have never try that lottery before, cos am not interested, i don't have to travel to US of A before i succeed in life , by God grace i will make here in Nigeria....besides Majority of Nigerians in USA usually end up working minimum wage job to survive in USA living on paycheck to paycheck while others are involve in fraud. If you take a look at the richest 10,000 Nigerian list, you will discovered that ALL the richest and most successful Nigerians resides in Nigeria and not in America or Europe. 9 percent of Americans ( about 30 million Americans) are currently out of job and searching for jobs while 40 percents of black Americans are on welfare and food stamp. AMERICA NON BE HEAVEN and Nigeria is 1000 thousand times better than US of A... GOD BLESS NIGERIA...

@Raiders,though everyone is entitled to their opinion but no matter what u think or feel about America and the people trying to migrate to America, i can still give u good proves that America is far better than Nigeria,in fact it's incomparable becos the difference is like heaven to earth.

1. America's population is larger than Nigeria's population yet,it can manage her citizens and resources very well,if 9% of Americans are jobless then tell me the percentage of Nigerians that are jobless and you can't even compare the figures because despite our small population compare to America,we still have higher unemployment rate.and mind u those unemployed in America are on social welfare,but i could remember that Senator David Mark opposed paying unemployed graduates in Nigeria N20,000/monthly
2. National security of citizens is top priority of government in America and crimes/corruption is far less compared to Nigeria.
3. Yes people live on food stamp in America and yet they still survive are not hungry,unlike Nigeria where we have families that are not sure of the next meal.
4. If you are ready to work hard and be innovative in America u will definitely reap the reward,but in Nigeria u are not guaranteed of the reward for Hard work.
5. 70% of those rich Nigerians u are talking about got their wealth through corrupt means,an average business man has the potential of been corrupt and most big business and corporations owned by Nigerians strives and survive on corruption.e.g Dangote,Otedola,Adenuga e.t.c.
6. America is trying to make sure you are not too rich and you are not too poor(sustaining the middle class),but in Nigeria its either u are rich or poor.
7. There's no BokoHaram in America,to a large extent there's security of lives and properties.
8. The American government listens to the opinions of her citizens but Nigerian government does the opposite.
9. You can't buy the judges in America but you can buy even the Chief Justice in Nigeria.
10.No pot holes on American roads,No plane crash every 6 months
11.No power failure,power supply is 247 in America.
12.Road accidents and tanker explosion due to bad road and illiterate drivers are very minute in America compare to Nigeria.
13. No amnesty for terrorist in America,But we have Amnesty for terrorists in Nigeria.
14. Government are quick to making laws that will benefit the citizenry in America but Nigeria government are slow to implement even the smallest project,but in a hurry to implement their own personal budgets/allowances and salaries.
Finally my advise to you is to let people be,those that want to go and seek better life in America should go and if you want to remain here in Nigeria,that is your choice.Dollar does not grow on trees in America,or does it fill the streets in America.
As far as am concerned we all have different destinies,So many hardworking Nigerian in America are not necessarily rich but are living a very good life(middle class life) compared to when they were living in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
mannet:

@Raiders,though everyone is entitled to their opinion but no matter what u think or feel about America and the people trying to migrate to America, i can still give u good proves that America is far better than Nigeria,in fact it's incomparable becos the difference is like heaven to earth.

1. America's population is larger than Nigeria's population yet,it can manage her citizens and resources very well,if 9% of Americans are jobless then tell me the percentage of Nigerians that are jobless and you can't even compare the figures because despite our small population compare to America,we still have higher unemployment rate.and mind u those unemployed in America are on social welfare,but i could remember that Senator David Mark opposed paying unemployed graduates in Nigeria N20,000/monthly
2. National security of citizens is top priority of government in America and crimes/corruption is far less compared to Nigeria.
3. Yes people live on food stamp in America and yet they still survive are not hungry,unlike Nigeria where we have families that are not sure of the next meal.
4. If you are ready to work hard and be innovative in America u will definitely reap the reward,but in Nigeria u are not guaranteed of the reward for Hard work.
5. 70% of those rich Nigerians u are talking about got their wealth through corrupt means,an average business man has the potential of been corrupt and most big business and corporations owned by Nigerians strives and survive on corruption.e.g Dangote,Otedola,Adenuga e.t.c.
6. America is trying to make sure you are not too rich and you are not too poor(sustaining the middle class),but in Nigeria its either u are rich or poor.
7. There's no BokoHaram in America,to a large extent there's security of lives and properties.
8. The American government listens to the opinions of her citizens but Nigerian government does the opposite.
9. You can't buy the judges in America but you can buy even the Chief Justice in Nigeria.
12.Road accidents and tanker explosion due to bad road and illiterate drivers are very minute in America compare to Nigeria.
13. No amnesty for terrorist in America,But we have Amnesty for terrorists in Nigeria.
14. Government are quick to making laws that will benefit the citizenry in America but Nigeria government are slow to implement even the smallest project,but in a hurry to implement their own personal budgets/allowances and salaries.
Finally my advise to you is to let people be,those that want to go and seek better life in America should go and if you want to remain here in Nigeria,that is your choice.Dollar does not grow on trees in America,or does it fill the streets in America.
As far as am concerned we all have different destinies,So many hardworking Nigerian in America are not necessarily rich but are living a very good life(middle class life) compared to when they were living in Nigeria.
well written.....case closed.next ?

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Emmancy: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
mannet:

Hmmm! Na real true talk oooo, case dismissed.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by tinacrl01(m): 1:17am On Apr 08, 2013
mannet:

Why wll U̶̲̥̅̊ compare nigeria with america? Na wa oOo.... Dnt let them hear oooo
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by rcb34: 3:23am On Apr 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by itrustGod: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2013
Just 22days and everyone on this forum will be happy, i see myself as on of the selectees in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Mavor: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2013
mannet:

Number 2 is a bloody lie. America has the highest crime rate and highest population of prison inmates in the world, plus harshest laws.

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
mannet:

My Man, I am still waiting for you oh. All this time you spent here, would have been used to package those my documents. Nigerians who compare America, Australia and Canada as if Nigeria measures up do so because they have not gone out. I have a pal whose father was always in support of Obasanjo and Co, he is not any more. That was because he and his wife traveled to TX and came back, telling us we've been cheated a great deal.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Godswisest1: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
mannet:

Thanks 4 educating him! Ur comment has an influence on peoples reasoning towards travelling 2 U.S. Wot i knw is dat u go u remain al are stil life standard of living is mostly important aspect of it. With God i wil denaunce nigeria one day.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Godswisest1: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
mannet:

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.