Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (172771 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Allohrandy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
lol @justwise for hiding those religious fanatics posts.. lets stop all this religious stuff here.. you dont have to believe in God or Allah to win the lottery.. many nonbelievers who dont believe in God has won the lottery before; winning the lottery is just by luck, its not by posting prayers or fasting on nairaland.. you guys should know that the chances of winning the lottery in Nigeria is 1/3000 so its very slim.. so lets just hope for the best because more than 99.9 percent of us will not win the lottery...

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justwise(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
folaonhigh: Guy no need to fight the result is ready.

There is no fight here, people are turning this thread into Sunday school class, there is nothing wrong with saying word of prayer or motivation but doing it every time one posts is derailing, people completely forgot what this thread is all about.

This thread is started so that people will ask questions about DV LOTTERY 2014 simple!

There is religious section for people to start a thread for prayer points.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Allohrandy: lol @justwise for hiding those religious fanatics posts.. lets stop all this religious stuff here.. you dont have to believe in God or Allah to win the lottery.. many nonbelievers who dont believe in God has won the lottery before; winning the lottery is just by luck, its not by posting prayers or fasting on nairaland.. you guys should know that the chances of winning the lottery in Nigeria is 1/3000 so its very slim.. so lets just hope for the best because more than 99.9 percent of us will not win the lottery...

I have said this over and over again but some people who claimed to be born-again have refused to stick to simple rule.

There are people of all sort of believes here, its unfair to turn this thread to Christian prayer room. Whoever want to express his or her religious feelings should do that in religious section.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Allohrandy: lol @justwise for hiding those religious fanatics posts.. lets stop all this religious stuff here.. you dont have to believe in God or Allah to win the lottery.. many nonbelievers who dont believe in God has won the lottery before; winning the lottery is just by luck, its not by posting prayers or fasting on nairaland.. you guys should know that the chances of winning the lottery in Nigeria is 1/3000 so its very slim.. so lets just hope for the best because more than 99.9 percent of us will not win the lottery...

Guy, they'll devour you oh.99.9% asssh...9ja wan empty.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Adegokenath(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Many forumite can no more post or express there feeling becouse the ar afraid of been ban, what a dictator's thread

4 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Adegokenath(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
pls house where is I HATe 9JA?

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justwise(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Adegokenath: Many forumite can no more post or express there feeling becouse the ar afraid of been ban, what a dictator's thread

If you have any sense of decency then read up here https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here , people there are also Christians but they concentrate on the most important thing and that thread is running into 700 pages.

At the beginning this thread was flowing and ideas shared but suddenly some fanatics invaded the thread and decided to derail it. all pleas did not work but i'm not going to allow some minority here to derail this thread again
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by obamaobama: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
Adegokenath: pls house where is I HATe 9JA?
i miss u too

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tobbylobar(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
justwise:

If you have any sense of decency then read up here https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here , people there are also Christians but they concentrate on the most important thing and that thread is running into 700 pages.

At the beginning this thread was flowing and ideas shared but suddenly some fanatics invaded the thread and decided to derail it. all pleas did not work but i'm not going to allow some minority here to derail this thread again
...Gbam thumbs up for u justwise....

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by simplest(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2013
14 days remain

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by donlop: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2013
gud mornin my fellow nairalanderz plz na hw many days remain 4 our victory
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by simplest(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2013
donlop: gud mornin my fellow nairalanderz plz na hw many days remain 4 our victory
14 days
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by israel007: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2013
There's been a new development. Dvlottery might be eliminated to accommodate the new immigration bill:

https://www.nairaland.com/1258925/proposed-us-immigration-bill-eliminate-dv-lottery
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by femijck(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
Plz aose i have this little puzzle and plz i nid ur help in arrangn it..on my WAEC is 198x but my NPC (birth cert) is 198y (just a year diff anyway)....my DV lottery d.o.b is that on d birth cert,..also i will be graduatn frm d univ nxt month and all my D.O.B in school is that of d birth cert ,,,plz house i'll be applyn for my passport this week so for immigration and foreign academic purposes which D.O.B is advisable for me to use on d passport?..thanks in adv.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
femijck: Plz aose i have this little puzzle and plz i nid ur help in arrangn it..on my WAEC is 198x but my NPC (birth cert) is 198y (just a year diff anyway)....my DV lottery d.o.b is that on d birth cert,..also i will be graduatn frm d univ nxt month and all my D.O.B in school is that of d birth cert ,,,plz house i'll be applyn for my passport this week so for immigration and foreign academic purposes which D.O.B is advisable for me to use on d passport?..thanks in adv.

Why do u have two DOBs? Go with the one on BC.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justwise(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
femijck: Plz aose i have this little puzzle and plz i nid ur help in arrangn it..on my WAEC is 198x but my NPC (birth cert) is 198y (just a year diff anyway)....my DV lottery d.o.b is that on d birth cert,..also i will be graduatn frm d univ nxt month and all my D.O.B in school is that of d birth cert ,,,plz house i'll be applyn for my passport this week so for immigration and foreign academic purposes which D.O.B is advisable for me to use on d passport?..thanks in adv.

You are slowly walking into a hot mess, why are you even thinking about which D.O.B you should use? The question is....which one is your D.O.B?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by obamaobama: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
1. Win the lottery firts
2.postpon the int. Passport
3.incase if u win use the Date of birth of ur bs,birth cert and i hope ur highest level of education u enterd during registration is bs.
4.God favour and intervention becouse u may be ask to produce ur waec cert.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by femijck(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
justwise:

You are slowly walking into a hot mess, why are you even thinking about which D.O.B you should use? The question is....which one is your D.O.B?
the one on the WAEC is the real one, the reason for the 2 D.O.B was because i never had a birth cert until 2009 when i was admitted for my undergraduate course and i was to provide the cert,but my was WAEC was b4 2009 of coursd...so the woman that issued the cert at health centre said i could nt get the one for my real age. thats it wasn't in circulation anymore...that was d singular reason and nothing else...all my docs ar for d birth cert xcept d WAEC .thanks
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by femijck(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
obamaobama:
1. Win the lottery firts
2.postpon the int. Passport
3.incase if u win use the Date of birth of ur bs,birth cert and i hope ur highest level of education u enterd during registration is bs.
4.God favour and intervention becouse u may be ask to produce ur waec cert.

1.thanks man,but am not getn d passport majorly because of the lottery..but for foreign admissn

2.if not for the lottery i think the best solution is to get a cert that tally wit the WAEC...BuT dat mayb a little late for d major purpose
3.my qualifictn during d DV reg was 'some university courses'
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by femijck(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
ferdimako:

Why do u have two DOBs? Go with the one on BC.
wasn't delibrate.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Dainy1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
pls house anybody with an ideal. a frnd of mine register with three of his names. eg, agbo joshua isah but on all his credentials including birth cert. he has four names. agbo joshua .I. musa, infact isah has never been written full in all his document. it's always abbrevaited. my qustion is that, if he win, will these afect him during interveiw? it's good he knows now so he wouldnt put his hope there. thanks
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Dainy1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
femijck:
1.thanks man,but am not getn d passport majorly because of the lottery..but for foreign admissn

2.if not for the lottery i think the best solution is to get a cert that tally wit the WAEC...BuT dat mayb a little late for d major purpose
3.my qualifictn during d DV reg was 'some university courses'
or u can go to waec office if u'r in lagos to chang ur date of birth to tally with ur other documents. i've seen someone that did that and it took them like two weeks to process it and send it to him
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by simplest(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2013
13 days remain

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by seun407: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2013
I want to leave naija. The suffering is too much. Even if I don't win, I will anoda way to leave.

3 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by femijck(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Dainy1: or u can go to waec office if u'r in lagos to chang ur date of birth to tally with ur other documents. i've seen someone that did that and it took them like two weeks to process it and send it to him
yea thanks man ..av been to yaba and they said it wil cost me a sum of 10k and takes a longer period to process it...but thank god one top official is willing to help me out now even witout a price..thanks to every1.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Dainy1(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2013
pls anyone to answer my qustion above?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by donlop: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2013
@Dainy dat isnt a problem if he happens 2 win all he should do is 2 explan 2 de co on his intervew day
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by NEROSKY(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2013
I'm a winner! We all must win

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Dainy1(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2013
donlop: @Dainy dat isnt a problem if he happens 2 win all he should do is 2 explan 2 de co on his intervew day
. ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.