Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? (11253 Views)

Asus Eee Pc X101ch - 10.1" - Atom N2600 - Windows 7 Starter 32-bit.08145840520. / How Can I Activate My Windows 7 Starter Edition / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
denzel2009:

You see how daf[i]t[/i] you are?

Your laptop is not designed to run Windows 7 ultimate. And, if it was designed to run it, so many people have used that serial. I give your computer 1 month max before it goes black and tell you your windows is not genuine.

... you this didirin!
you first post was that the window starter operating system was meant for retards,why are you still followning the thread nincompoop?
Do you think if it wan't designed to operate a windows ultimate os,it will have "windows anytime upgrade"?you are just F00LISH,get a brain in the black market and back of me,OLOSHI
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
Pls guys help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ out, mine Is sayin upgrade nt successful.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Temistatics 007: you first post was that the window starter operating system was meant for retards,why are you still followning the thread nincompoop?
Do you think if it wan't designed to operate a windows ultimate os,it will have "windows anytime upgrade"?you are just F00LISH,get a brain in the black market and back of me,OLOSHI
Leave him alone my broda & see τ̅o my issue abeg. My pc Is tellin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ upgrade nt successful. pls assist
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
Jenams:
Leave him alone my broda & see τ̅o my issue abeg. My pc Is tellin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ upgrade nt successful. pls assist
i tried mine with two laptops,mine and a friends,it worked on mine,by restarting,logging in,configuring,then configuring again,before it restarted normally and it told me windows upgrade succesful while my friends own said invalid upgrade key.my conclusion is that akereconfi method is a 50-50 chance,not for the effectiveness but for the success of the process. OR will you try other posters upgrade key and see if it works out ?OR download the oceanis window 7 starter background changer?i'm sorry i can help in a very little way,i wish you success.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by denzel2009: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
Temistatics 007: you first post was that the window starter operating system was meant for retards,why are you still followning the thread nincompoop?

Don't worry you will come back when it pops windows is not genuine. Enjoy!
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Ymodulus: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
hey some laptops new hp laptops colour brown will say unsuccesfull upgrade dont worry just restart your system and you will see it upgraded.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
Temistatics 007: i tried mine with two laptops,mine and a friends,it worked on mine,by restarting,logging in,configuring,then configuring again,before it restarted normally and it told me windows upgrade succesful while my friends own said invalid upgrade key.my conclusion is that akereconfi method is a 50-50 chance,not for the effectiveness but for the success of the process. OR will you try other posters upgrade key and see if it works out ?OR download the oceanis window 7 starter background changer?i'm sorry i can help in a very little way,i wish you success.
bro u hav done well, my challenge is, i hav filled the key license space already wit d key provided by akereconfi, now i dnt see where to input anoda key again, once i click on windows anytime update, it goes ahead to verifyin the key i used b4 from akereconfi. dnt knw wat to do brov
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Jenams: bro u hav done well, my challenge is, i hav filled the key license space already wit d key provided by akereconfi, now i dnt see where to input anoda key again, once i click on windows anytime update, it goes ahead to verifyin the key i used b4 from akereconfi. dnt knw wat to do brov
click on the next button after filling the keys.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
Temistatics 007: click on the next button after filling the keys.
it refused to bring out the space to type in anoda key after i tried d key given by akereconfi. it keeps veryin d key given by akereconfi anytime i click on windows anytime update.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by edoyad(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
Thanks guys, I just used the personalisation panel grin grin
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
Jenams: it refused to bring out the space to type in anoda key after i tried d key given by akereconfi. it keeps veryin d key given by akereconfi anytime i click on windows anytime update.
click on windows anytime upgrade,input the keys,after inputing the keys completely,click the next button,it will verify the code and restart,just input the keys and watch the process take place,don't restart ,it will take hold itself
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Michael13(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
hmmmmmm smiley am learning a lot here!!
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by newacca: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
@akereconfi,
Please give us the direction again. The Moderators have removed your comment directing us. I need it for my brother and unfortunately I didn't save the code when I used it for my laptop. Abeg Bro
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by newacca: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
@everyone,
Pls. give me the code that akereconfi posted. I dey beg ooo
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Dabss(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2012
funshint: But chk if 'ur sys. is 32 or 64 bits. If upgrade is nt effected den it means d code is nt meant 4 'ur system. Just go to Youtube, u'll get d correct upgrade key to windows ultimate 4 'ur system(32 or 64bits). Cheers!
64 bits on an atom processor?
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by mtim14(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2012
If the purpose of this thread is to find a solution to window starter, can smb tell me the reason why the moderator remove or hide @akereconfi's post......i need an answer pls
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Maleeq(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
mtim14: If the purpose of this thread is to find a solution to window starter, can smb tell me the reason why the moderator remove or hide @akereconfi's post......i need an answer pls
The posts were in violation of the section rules.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by imiscom(f): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
i wish to change mine too but i'm not doubting
,i been using it up to a year now.
i don't want to formant my system.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by newacca: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
@mtim14,
I wonder ooooo. I tire sef ooo. I don't know why moderators act funny sometimes. Akereconfi's post is useful to us here. why deleting it?
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Loskee(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2012
hello all
please i have an inquiry
if one uses these upgrade keys and they happen to work to upgrade your version of windows, is there any after-effect?
do you type in the keys while connected to the internet or while offline? because i know that these upgrades may require you to connect to the internet or so.
is there any chance that, after upgrading with these keys, your pc may be blacklisted by microsoft/windows the next time you connect your pc to the internet?
thanks

PS @ MODERATORS OF THIS SECTION...
KINDLY LEAVE MY POST ALONE TO BE VIEWED BY OTHERS SO THAT I CAN GET THE HELP I NEED. IT IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE THAT YOU HIDE ABEG. I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING WRONG. KINDLY QUIT THE BULLYING JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE CODES AND POWERS TO BAR ANY POST YOU LIKE.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by lifestyle1(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2012
Loskee: hello all
please i have an inquiry
if one uses these upgrade keys and they happen to work to upgrade your version of windows, is there any after-effect?
do you type in the keys while connected to the internet or while offline? because i know that these upgrades may require you to connect to the internet or so.
[size=15pt]is there any chance that, after upgrading with these keys, your pc may be blacklisted by microsoft/windows the next time you connect your pc to the internet?[/size]
thanks

KINDLY LEAVE MY POST ALONE TO BE VIEWED BY OTHERS SO THAT I CAN GET THE HELP I NEED. IT IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE THAT YOU HIDE ABEG. I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING WRONG. KINDLY QUIT THE BULLYING JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE CODES AND POWERS TO BAR ANY POST YOU LIKE.

Yes.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Maleeq(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
Loskee:
Your post, and the quotation was in violation of the section's rules!

Without rules and a pecking order, chaos is inevitable!
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Maleeq(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
newacca: @mtim14,
I wonder ooooo. I tire sef ooo. I don't know why moderators act funny sometimes. Akereconfi's post is useful to us here. why deleting it?
It would be deleted/removed if it violates the rules.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by newacca: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
@Maleeq,
...why did you even leave the thread to exist initially?cos i havent seen any violation in his post.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Maleeq(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
newacca: @Maleeq,
...why did you even leave the thread to exist initially?cos i havent seen any violation in his post.
Exactly...you won't see it for I've taken the offending posts off.

Question: do you know posting serials is a form of piracy? And pirates/conspirators are liable for prosecution?

In this case, its Seun (as owner of the site. Google what happened to www.megaupload.com) that would be prosecuted and may ultimate have nairaland stripped. What then happens? You simply hope onto the next forum, while his work is ruined!
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by denzel2009: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
Maleeq:
Exactly...you won't see it for I've taken the offending posts off.

Question: do you know posting serials is a form of piracy? And pirates/conspirators are liable for prosecution?

In this case, its Seun (as owner of the site. Google what happened to ) that would be prosecuted and may ultimate have nairaland stripped. What then happens? You simply hope onto the next forum, while his work is ruined!

No matter how you explain this they'd still think you are being selfish for yanking the post off. Those who have upgraded their OS with those serials will experience microsoft's wrath soon except it's a volume licence that hasn't been exceeded already.
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by newacca: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2012
ok oooo lipsrsealed
Re: How To Change Windows 7 Starter's Desktop Background? by Emmyk(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2012
Oh dear! Thanks Guys. Got Windows Ultimate for my SAMSUNG MINI N150 PLUS. hoya!!! Taskbar Previews do not also function on this windows 7 Starter amongst other limitations...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Antics / Solved: .net 4 Install Error Hresult 0xc8000247 / Unlock Your "Stubborn" Huawei E173 (airtel Nigeria Modem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.