Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? (12809 Views)

What Is The Title Of This Movie/Series? / Can You Give The Title Of This Movies / Have You Ever Watch A Movie That Makes You Cry?what Is The Title Of The Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Monaco2(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Glad to find a thread about this movie.....was with a friend today when I sang a song n he immediately said the song reminded him of a naija movie instantly I recalled n went online to find it and it lead me here.... I remember singing that song when I was in nursery school.....can’t find the movie online though.....any help?!?
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by nearest(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2022
The Movie is titled "Just A Night"
it was produced by Rosemary Ngbi, she also featured in the movie along side Kunle Bamtefe.

Cannot remember the other cast members.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by ChinemezeJosh: 3:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Please has anyone gotten the link to the movie yet? I would really love to see it again.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2023
I am very interested in this movie, any good news on where i can download it
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by lincDzinc(m): 6:01am On May 16, 2023
MOTIONTECH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2iIYJeS0I So this is the best i got

Thanks so much for sharing this, still very much on it hunt for the entire movie.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by MOTIONTECH(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2023
lincDzinc:

Thanks so much for sharing this, still very much on it hunt for the entire movie.
i messaged the producer on instagram, i await here reply
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by frenchest(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2023
Aki and paw paw are legends.. much love actor yul edochie in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLe1Dak5Skg
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by BlackyOne: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2023
Reply please 😭😭😭, the movie is titled "JUST A NIGHT", it's been over 20+ years I watched it and it's still stuck in my head, I have been searching for the movie for years now... Please help me if you have it
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Imjustagirl(f): 3:43am On Oct 12, 2023
I need this movie. Like seriously. Anyone who knows where we can download it, please help! Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Maha125: 5:19pm On Feb 11
Please help me find the name of this Nollywood movieπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I don't actually recall how it is, it's an old movie ,but the plot goes somehow like this: the king has a daughter who married a white man and they reside abroad but he want his daughter to return home so he consult a witch named Akede (something like that) with a picture of the husband and she cast a spell to the husband that turned his mind to come to Nigeria. Things seems to go normal untill the king realized that the witch has fell in love with the white man (his daughter's husband) so he invited another powerful sorcerer to fend off her evil spell. At last the duo fight untill the sorcerer tied her to a tree using incantations and turned her to black goat (animal)
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by adamma24: 5:00pm On Feb 15
lincDzinc:
hello everyone, a nigerian movie a.k.a 'ibo film' just struck my mind right now.. I can't recall the title and i can barely remember the theme song and even the plot is in flashes.. But below is what i have :

Itz like an high skool movie, about a group of students accompanied by their teacher on an excursion..a coaster bus conveyed them, But along the way they were attacked by some spirits.. There was a particular scene that the coaster bus was shaking.. The driver of the bus was the first person to be killed..then some students.. The teacher wasn't that lucky either..

Theme song: the sun that rise in the morning brings light of hope for the brighter day..

The rain that falls in the evening brings forth life in abundance..
Yes our God is kind.. He is bla bla bla bla bla..

in eating time and playing time we praise the lord!!... Without season we praise the lord..

In evenin time and morning time we praise the lord! Thats our decison, we praise the lord!!!

Would really appreciate it if anyone can help...thanx. sadhello everyone, a nigerian movie a.k.a 'ibo film' just struck my mind right now.. I can't recall the title and i can barely remember the theme song and even the plot is in flashes.. But below is what i have :

Itz like an high skool movie, about a group of students accompanied by their teacher on an excursion..a coaster bus conveyed them, But along the way they were attacked by some spirits.. There was a particular scene that the coaster bus was shaking.. The driver of the bus was the first person to be killed..then some students.. The teacher wasn't that lucky either..

Theme song: the sun that rise in the morning brings light of hope for the brighter day..

The rain that falls in the evening brings forth life in abundance..
Yes our God is kind.. He is bla bla bla bla bla..

in eating time and playing time we praise the lord!!... Without season we praise the lord..

In evenin time and morning time we praise the lord! Thats our decison, we praise the lord!!!

Would really appreciate it if anyone can help...thanx.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by tundebasic(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15
I sing this song very often too:

"The sun that rise in the morning is the sign of hope for a brighter day.
The sun that sets in the evening, brings forth life in abundance
Yes our is life
In every born child
Yes our lord is hope
He makes our dreams come true..."

But, I didn't hear it from any movie. I think I learnt the song while in primary school, which was way before 2012.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by 190theclown: 12:26am On Mar 20
They got attacked by a ufo and abducted

Please someone help me with the link for this movie

Just a night
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by davidluv(m): 7:30am On Mar 20
The funny scene I recall about this classic is that the bus driver's name was Mr Etiebet.πŸ˜„ Na him cause the whole wahala by not putting water in the radiator of the bus. So the vehicle stopped, he went to look for water and never returned. Nigerian kids that year loved the theme song.πŸ’š

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sites To Download Hollywood Movies / Miracle OP Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Who Can Play Fela Better: Chiwetel Ejiofor Or Dede Mabiaku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.