Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ronaldo Vs Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Vs Messi (1037 Views)

Ronaldo Vs Messi / Ronaldo Vs Messi.... / Cr7's Son Vs Messi's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Vs Messi by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
I believe after the Portugal v Netherland match this argument will arise again?
mmmeeeenenennnn did u guys see that Ronaldo's second goal? abeg i have always said it and will continue to say it, Ronaldo is a far better player then Lionel Messi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont take anything away from Messi, he is gifted1 AND I GIVE HIM HIS RESPECT, but thats were it stops! Ronaldo is better by miles..
He ronaldo carries the whole portugese team on his shoulders just like he does in Madrid, Ronaldo is a match winner, a motivator the personification of team spirit!!
while messi is ok..
please lemme hear your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi by Mcleo007(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
I believe by the time you have taken time to read what you just typed all over again, you will discover the weakness in your assertion. *waiting
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi by omar22(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
I saw 2 misses against Denmark that Messi would NEVER miss he would even take an extra touch or dribble the defender
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi by gerrrard: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
some people funny o!. ronaldo better than messi? even in dream land e no dey posible. what about the two glaring misses against denmark[b](one on one[/b]) you no see that one. messi for close eye score that one. abeg stop the comparison[b] messi[/b] is the best ronaldo a distant second.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi by Mcleo007(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
gerrrard: some people funny o!. ronaldo better than messi? even in dream land e no dey posible. what about the two glaring misses against denmark[b](one on one[/b]) you no see that one. messi for close eye score that one. abeg stop the comparison[b] messi[/b] is the best ronaldo a distant second.

Don't mind the dude; Penaldo scores two goals against almighty Dutch team, he's now a football god.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi by tegaPofficial: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2012
Y'all shld Join Leggout..its a trending social network for club fans. www.leggout.com
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi by Ptolomeus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Luis Suárez!

unstoppable!
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi by naijalodge(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
m guy,i totally agree with u,ronaldo to me is the best and will always remain the best,those who says messi is the best are mere global sport viewers,dey do nt watch spanish leauge,messi without xavi and iniesta is an empty carton...majority of his goals last seasons are all fake penalties..2 against ac millan,real betis,osasuna,athletical madrid,bilbao,levante,just name them,loook,how can u rate a player as the world best player when he could nt even score a goal in football's biggest competition?,u guys should open ur eyes,..fiffa's rating is a big joke..
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi by Ptolomeus(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
naijalodge: m guy,i totally agree with u,ronaldo to me is the best and will always remain the best,those who says messi is the best are mere global sport viewers,dey do nt watch spanish leauge,messi without xavi and iniesta is an empty carton...majority of his goals last seasons are all fake penalties..2 against ac millan,real betis,osasuna,athletical madrid,bilbao,levante,just name them,loook,how can u rate a player as the world best player when he could nt even score a goal in football's biggest competition?,u guys should open ur eyes,..fiffa's rating is a big joke..
Copa America of selections 2011 in Argentina.
Uruguay champion.
Where was Messi?
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi by naijalodge(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Copa America of selections 2011 in Argentina.
Uruguay champion.
Where was Messi?

Ask me....he went to shit....messi without xavi and iniesta is crap,but xavi and iniesta without messi is simply magic,if am lying,check both(xavi and iniesta) performance in spain...

(1) (Reply)

Why Haven't Mikel Obi Won The "African Player Of The Year" Award ? / Napoli Stiker Gonzalo Higuain In Hospital Following Boat Crash / Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.