Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1020522 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
[size=28pt]Yeah, i've led the shildren of Isreal into the Promised land 1000th Page[/size]

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
[size=28pt]Yes! Second to post on page 1000[/size]
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Are we there yet?
Happy birthday Antelopes grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
*sprays air freshener*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Page one thousand! grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
First time I have ever seen this:

Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Afam4eva(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Isn't this the longest thread ever? I've never seen a thread that made it to the 1000 mark. This shows that derailment and gossip is the biggest business on Nairaland
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: *sprays air freshener*
*moves close to her and release another silent one*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yaaaay!

Bye
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by dont8(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh, I thought as much, you're the antelope's wifey, unfortunately, your husby might not see the 1000th page undecided
uj_sizzle:
we no blind na
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oahray: First time I have ever seen this:

Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed.
I saw that too grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by dont8(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
I WAS HERE!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
[b]*announcer in the awe of lala speaks*: "on this day, 21st of january 2013, LALA was here to honour the wish of his gazillion fans with his presence and aura...give it for CELEBRITY LALA"

LALA: yes o my fiffle..how una dey..all the antelopes in the house, i hail una.nothing they happen o.ayam here with DJ BADOSKY, the illest, sickest, döpest, and tighest DJ to have ever garce the wheels of steel!!.i'll be signing autographs for all my fans through out today.i know it's a stressfull work but imma do it cos of you, my fans who has been with me through the ups and downs of my career; from when my ist album did moderately well to when my second album sold 3million copies in a week and went multi platinum!!.i can't thank y'all enough.you guys are the best...*fans like oahray,binger,tashamania,caracta,sexkillz,gree-die,itsmodella,shollypopz et al are screaming and wailing* "WE LOVE LALA"..tashamnia and itsmodella wails "come and marry me lala.i'm all yours.even if it's just a kiss*...*awwww, he's humbled by screams of his uncountable fans*.
"For this love shown to me, any single antelope in this house will get his skydeep before this year runs out.for those konji has been killing like spike C, i'll give you, your heart desire, itsmodella.caseless, for your tears and constant "jingle-springles", i'll make sure caracta falls in love/chocolate with you.i'll make y'all ban proof and sexkilluna and jay bee wont ban you guys again...I LOVE Y'ALL, ALWAYS HAD, ALWAYS WILL.DJ BADOSKY, SLAAAAAMMMMMM IT!!"...*blows 'em kisses as they suffocates and cries for his touch*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin
[/b]
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oahray: First time I have ever seen this:

lol i see it a lot in diary sec.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Halleluyah
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by dont8(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Awon omo Isreali ( The Isrealites}grin grin grin grin grin grin

Viewing this topic: lalaosky, kunletiwoo(m), ITbomb(m), sexkillz(m), Afam4eva(m), binger(m), Vanneni(f), spikes C(m), uj_sizzle(f), dont8(m), xynerise(m), Oahray(m), sKy007, vivian chinaza(f) and 4 guest(s)
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
This space is for "sell"grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
dont8: I WAS HERE!
You were lucky I didnt disconnect you cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't this the longest thread ever? I've never seen a thread that made it to the 1000 mark. This shows that derailment and gossip is the biggest business on Nairaland
We get mouth! grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Buy ya space on the only page 1000 thread on Nairaland. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
lalaosky: [b]*announcer in the awe of lala speaks*: "on this day, 21st of january 2013, LALA was here to honour the wish of his gazillion fans with his presence and aura...give it for CELEBRITY LALA"

LALA: yes o my fiffle..how una dey..all the antelopes in the house, i hail una.nothing they happen o.ayam here with DJ BADOSKY, the illest, sickest, döpest, and tighest DJ to have ever garce the wheels of steel!!.i'll be signing autographs for all my fans through out today.i know it's a stressfull work but imma do it cos of you, my fans who has been with me through the ups and downs of my career; from when my ist album did moderately well to when my second album sold 3million copies in a week and went multi platinum!!.i can't thank y'all enough.you guys are the best...*fans like oahray,binger,tashamania,caracta,sexkillz,gree-die,itsmodella,shollypopz et al are screaming and wailing* "WE LOVE LALA"..tashamnia and itsmodella wails "come and marry me lala.i'm all yours.even if it's just a kiss*...*awwww, he's humbled by screams of his uncountable fans*.
"For this love shown to me, any single antelope in this house will get his skydeep before this year runs out.for those konji has been killing like spike C, i'll give you, your heart desire, itsmodella.caseless, for your tears and constant "jingle-springles", i'll make sure caracta falls in love/chocolate with you.i'll make y'all ban proof and sexkilluna and jay bee wont ban you guys again...I LOVE Y'ALL, ALWAYS HAD, ALWAYS WILL.DJ BADOSKY, SLAAAAAMMMMMM IT!!"...*blows 'em kisses as they suffocates and cries for his touch*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin
[/b]
hahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaaha....

You haf madt to finish grin grin grin

you don dey save am for page1000 since abi?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
Binger was here cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wealth was here when it happend. smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by dont8(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
For Sale
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
lalaosky: [b]*announcer in the awe of lala speaks*: "on this day, 21st of january 2013, LALA was here to honour the wish of his gazillion fans with his presence and aura...give it for CELEBRITY LALA"

[/b]
Nice Burial Oration
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
I nearly missed page 1000! God forbid.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by beylinko(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella:

Anyways, my statement is simple, just "The God I serve never disappoints. Even though I missed the 1000th page, I still got to comment on it...hallelujah!!"
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.