Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1015883 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 2:23am On Mar 09, 2013
huni_naija:

Its not fair oo so you people are wicked like this! cry i almost got eaten alive, thank God for back up sha lol

Believe me, a lot of people have gotten into argument with him, ignore him. He thinks he's a god of wisdom and knowledge and like someone stated, he only knows person and cretin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan: Question:

Who is the only Nigerian Head Of State to have received 3 sitting American presidents?
obj ? i dont anything about politics in nigeria
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by huninaija(f): 2:23am On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella:
person and cretin...

those are the only words he knows... grin grin grin

I know right, as if those are the only words in the oxford dictionary, at least be a bit more creative..

Maybe fuckretin i combined those two words together.. grin i'm good at this! cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 09, 2013
huni_naija:

You are a geek! Just admit grin

Yeah, I am one. cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 2:24am On Mar 09, 2013
huni_naija:

Iv learned my lesson, almost lost weight going up and down in arguments!

Ignore him, don't let him get to you. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
obj ? i dont anything about politics in nigeria

Correct! Good job.

OBJ received President Jimmy Carter in 1978, President Clinton in August 2000, and President Bush in 2003.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 09, 2013
huni_naija:

I know right, as if those are the only words in the oxford dictionary, at least be a bit more creative..

Maybe fuckretin i combined those two words together.. grin i'm good at this! cheesy

His signature goes like this "Nigerian women need to drop their agbero personalities, and be trained in lady-like qualities"
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by huninaija(f): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2013
manny4life:

Believe me, a lot of people have gotten into argument with him, ignore him. He thinks he's a god of wisdom and knowledge and like someone stated, he only knows person and cretin

Its best, some people are on *ignore mode* from now on.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 09, 2013
huni_naija:

Iv learned my lesson, almost lost weight going up and down in arguments!

Blimey!! Don't lose weight, I need to see that big batty intact during summer... grin

It's difficult to ignore people on here, but that's the best thing to do...

Don't become the "new shymmex" - and let people get under your skin on here...

If you've got a message, just post it, and keep it moving... Once you let them get under your skin, it's a wrap for your nl career... grin

My nl career died last summer with my message... I'm just on here to clown around now... wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Correct! Good job.

OBJ received President Jimmy Carter in 1978, President Clinton in August 2000, and President Bush in 2003.
whooppp
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by huninaija(f): 2:27am On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

His signature goes like this "Nigerian women need to drop their agbero personalities, and be trained in lady-like qualities"

Can you imagine? Maybe he means ashawo qualities
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 09, 2013
huni_naija:

Saga is just full of bravado, he loves to impress and intimidate people with too much vocab but really his arguments for the most part lack reasoning and content.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 2:27am On Mar 09, 2013
manny4life:

Ignore him, don't let him get to you. grin
NL reminds me of when i was working at a Juvenile rehab center, kids cussed the hell out of me but you can't say a word back at them or cuss them back.

It was painful but i learned a lot of patience and dealing with situations like that.

NLers throwing a fit don't bug me, faced worse grin grin
Hmm, Kim Jong Un. His physician needs to be fired. Who gave this fat fellow codeine? Imagine his blabbing.
CFCfan:

Correct! Good job.

I swear Margaret Thatcher came to naija in the 80s, no??
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 2:27am On Mar 09, 2013
huni_naija:

Its best, some people are on *ignore mode* from now on.

Believe me, ignoring him is the BEST you can do.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

I swear Margaret Thatcher came to naija in the 80s, no??

Yeah, u are right. Babangida received her in 1987.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by huninaija(f): 2:30am On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Blimey!! Don't lose weight, I need to see that big batty intact during summer... grin

It's difficult to ignore people on here, but that's the best thing to do...

Don't become the "new shymmex" - and let people get under your skin on here...

If you've got a message, just post it, and keep it moving... Once you let them get under your skin, it's a wrap for your nl career... grin

My nl career died last summer with my message... I'm just on here to clown around now... wink

Yop! Gotcha!! cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 2:30am On Mar 09, 2013
2legit2qwt:
NL reminds me of when i was working at a Juvenile rehab center, kids cussed the hell out of me but you can't say a word back at them or cuss them back.

It was painful but i learned a lot of patience and dealing with situations like that.

NLers throwing a fit don't bug me, faced worse grin grin

NL has taken a negative effect on me, till recently, I reevaluated myself and decided to QUIT certain behaviors and just let certain things fly. There are some people I avoid like a plague in the politics section, it doesn't make me weak, it's the most appropriate thing to do.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, u are right. Babangida received her in 1987.

The Babangida guy was also best buddies with Ronald Reegan, no??

That was the spook that destroyed Nigeria and created all the crimes Nigerians are notorious for today around the world - Iran contra comes to mind... sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 09, 2013
What type of Political system did Nigeria use in the early 1960s: Presidential or Parliamentary?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by huninaija(f): 2:31am On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella:
Saga is just full of bravado, he loves to impress and intimidate people with too much vocab but really his arguments for the most part lack reasoning and content.

That's why i just ignore people like that, its a waste of time having to repeat yourself every bloody time, i mean we can't all agree on the same things..

We can agree to disagree like mature adults, i guess some people like showing how "intelligent" they are!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 09, 2013
huni_naija:

Yop! Gotcha!! cheesy

Massive batty is still intact, no?? wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Massive batty is still intact, no?? wink
typical typical
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 09, 2013
HQ: Hmm, Kim Jong Un. His physician needs to be fired. Who gave this fat fellow codeine? Imagine his blabbing.

I tell u, that guy is high on something! Imagine him threatening America! Is he a learner?
CFCfan: What type of Political system did Nigeria use in the early 1960s: Presidential or Parliamentary?

Parliamentary!!!!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by huninaija(f): 2:32am On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan: What type of Political system did Nigeria use in the early 1960s: Presidential or Parliamentary?

Parliamentary..
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 2:32am On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella:

Kinda like how we argued one day, he said if you're a man phucking another man, you ain't gay? I tried to corner his arguments, I asked him to define who a homosexual is and isn't it the behavior that defines an act, he couldn't define instead arguing in circles, I just ignored him.. Obviously you know na, he continuously called me a person
parliamentary
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by nitlad: 2:32am On Mar 09, 2013
HQ: Hmm, Kim Jong Un. His physician needs to be fired. Who gave this fat fellow codeine? Imagine his blabbing.
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 09, 2013
manny4life:

NL has taken a negative effect on me, till recently, I reevaluated myself and decided to QUIT certain behaviors and just let certain things fly. There are some people I avoid like a plague in the politics section, it doesn't make me weak, it's the most appropriate thing to do.

Sometimes it's tough ignoring the bullsh*t though.

Like some dude quoting your post, not caring to even read it, only to add some crap at the end.

But all in all, it's a Forum. Trolls will always exist - and all sorts of idiots too.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
typical typical

Just clowning around, omalicha nma...Biko... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.