Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1025621 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hi CFCfan and others
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Idowuogbo: Daily bread, u don start again ba? If I talk nau, u go say I dey bully u. Dude! at ur age, u no need all dis childish rants mehn...one minute u telling me to give my life to Christ, D next minute u dey swear for persin. Which kian Christianity u dey practice? undecided undecided u need serious deliverance.
even the great prophet Elijah once got so infuriated at children who called him bald head and he cursed them! U don't go cooking up lies against ppl and expect them to stay mute cos they are christians.

Have I ever responded to ur own attacks Cos I knw u do urs generally for fun. But imagine the devilish lie this hornipipe who was d origin of my problem with pearl-hapi cooked up against me and u expect me to let it go cos I am jesus christ ryt Even Jesus once cursed a fig tree out of anger.

If he refuses to confess and apologise, he shall live to see I repeat.

U lot enjoy when ppl tell lies, but if the other party respond with the truth- he becomes a child, a hypocrist, a whatever u guys always call...but honestly, u can say anything, throw jibes at me, call names, pls dnt tell lies against me cos I hate lies and I dnt take it lightly like this very one n don't expect me to be smiling at him.

Even World leaders do get angry for journalists and reporters telling false news against them okay? So I am human irrespective of my religious belief.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
54 PARAGRAPHS!
7653 WORDS!
123365 ALPHABETS!
MR dailynews your rants have been duly noted, I've been told to ignore you kindly see attached images. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
staicey: Hi CFCfan and others

Hi Staicey!!
How've u been?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
maybe I can just drop my comment here afterall...

DN, I must say the truth, U're something else entirely!

Seriously, u're too hypocritical, proud, childish and a big liar too.
The major reason why I wanted to say something about all this 'ish' (i would have passed normally) is that your last post to hornipipe before sexkillz closed that thread is something else entirely. Couldn't believe that came out from a supposed Christian.

Please and please, don't take this too personal cos there is no harm intended and I don't care about whatever you have or whoever you are, my MAJOR problem with you is the shame you place on Christianity (there are also minor ones but that's the major one). YOU'RE A BIG SHAME TO CHRISTIANITY. It would be highly appreciated if you can just stop claiming to be a Christian on Nairaland, because i'm sure some other REAL Christians would be ashamed to even bear that same name with you. And before you pounce on me with you attacks and defence posts, just open your profile on nairaland and go through all your posts, mark the ones that Christ himself can post on such an online and open forum like this and judge yourself. Not like i've done that for you, anyways, i don't have that much time on my hand to open your profile but with the few posts i've stumbled across, you're not in any way a follower of the real Christ. To start with, you're too proud, hypocritical, a liar (you said that yourself on the other thread - i don't care about your reasons for lying, Christ would not have any reason to lie), a self-righteous man and with the curses you spewed out of ur mouth hand today I wonder. My simple question to you is "Would Christ have done the same if he were in your shoes?" There're so many non-christians on this forum and nobody cares,,, it's a free world (i might also be a non-Christian for all you know) but when you associate yourself with Chrisitanity the way you do, courtesy demands that you do justice to your words.

Also, your whole concept about being a good and great guy that people would bow down at your feet to worship you is just uncalled for, you're not the most handsome or richest guy on nairaland, there're are thousands of people that are richer than you, yet, they, don't rob it on people's faces cos that's not the reason they're here. Therefore, keep your life achievements and Bank account statements to yourself cos no one cares.

You see that 'ish' about carmellion not telling you her age and location, dis is my chance to comment on it too. It was totally uncalled for...u asked offline and she refused you offline...why didn't you just tell her u were offended offline. Why did you have to come online to say it Because you wanted people to know that you wanted to help her with a friend of urs in US....What arrant rubbish Are guys in the US gods I guess that was the point where the lady was supposed to start regretting that she missed a lifetime opportunity...I believe she's more matured than that sha. See, not everybody is freaked or excited about ur friend or cousin or brother in the US...if you like, let them be in Mars...it's ur business. There're people here who have a great life and are enjoying it and they don't care about whatever you have to offer with your pride and ego.

I'm just saying all these to bare out my mind to you...can't remember the first post I read from you on nairaland but the post just pointed out to me the exact kind of person you are. And that thread today coupled with other posts i've read from you made me to realise that I wasn't wrong about you afterall.

Have a wonderful life!!!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Oga DailyNews, 80% of people who visit romance section are kids na and u suppose sabi that one. Hornipipe for example is not more than 20, so i would put part of the blame on you. A huge part for that matter cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
ALUuuuTA CONTINuAaaaaa!!!!

Shege! D devil is a bast@rd!!!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
hornipipe: 54 PARAGRAPHS!
7653 WORDS!
123365 ALPHABETS!
MR dailynews your rants have been duly noted, I've been told to ignore you kindly see attached images. cheesy
that's how u lot usually do na...its not new. You all enjoy lies, when people cook up lies against someone everyone thinks is nice, all haters, beefers and those trying to get noticed came all liking and cheering ur kind.

Whether u like it or not, u must apologise or u are cursed! Take it or leave it. If I lie against u, let whatever curse u place on me work, and if u lie against me, let the curse I pronounced on u today that u shall never have peace, people will always lie against u in ur innocence, people will always gangup against u even when u did nothing. So if u know that all what u said against me isn't lies, say AMEN!

But if u and ur ill-conceived fans can't say AMEN to the above, then u must get rewarded until I denounce it. Bloody liar!!!

I warned pearl-hapi to be careful of guys online like u...destiny killers...joy-killers!!! U killed her joy with ur lies and u still have d guts to be cooking up more lies and even quoting the innocent girl.

You must be rewarded according to your evil! And if I did any against u or anyone here, let me be rewarded too!!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
CFCfan:

Hi Staicey!!
How've u been?

Am fine..
How are you?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
spikes C:
My sweety, sup na. I missed you o kiss
My ice cream, wetin dey? I miss u scarra!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by free2ryhme: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
alutacontinua: maybe I can just drop my comment here afterall...

DN, I must say the truth, U're something else entirely!

Seriously, u're too hypocritical, proud, childish and a big liar too.
The major reason why I wanted to say something about all this 'ish' (i would have passed normally) is that your last post to hornipipe before sexkillz closed that thread is something else entirely. Couldn't believe that came out from a supposed Christian.

Please and please, don't take this too personal cos there is no harm intended and I don't care about whatever you have or whoever you are, my MAJOR problem with you is the shame you place on Christianity (there are also minor ones but that's the major one). YOU'RE A BIG SHAME TO CHRISTIANITY. It would be highly appreciated if you can just stop claiming to be a Christian on Nairaland, because i'm sure some other REAL Christians would be ashamed to even bear that same name with you. And before you pounce on me with you attacks and defence posts, just open your profile on nairaland and go through all your posts, mark the ones that Christ himself can post on such an online and open forum like this and judge yourself. Not like i've done that for you, anyways, i don't have that much time on my hand to open your profile but with the few posts i've stumbled across, you're not in any way a follower of the real Christ. To start with, you're too proud, hypocritical, a liar (you said that yourself on the other thread - i don't care about your reasons for lying, Christ would not have any reason to lie), a self-righteous man and with the curses you spewed out of ur mouth hand today I wonder. My simple question to you is "Would Christ have done the same if he were in your shoes?" There're so many non-christians on this forum and nobody cares,,, it's a free world (i might also be a non-Christian for all you know) but when you associate yourself with Chrisitanity the way you do, courtesy demands that you do justice to your words.

Also, your whole concept about being a good and great guy that people would bow down at your feet to worship you is just uncalled for, you're not the most handsome or richest guy on nairaland, there're are thousands of people that are richer than you, yet, they, don't rob it on people's faces cos that's not the reason they're here. Therefore, keep your life achievements and Bank account statements to yourself cos no one cares.

You see that 'ish' about carmellion not telling you her age and location, dis is my chance to comment on it too. It was totally uncalled for...u asked offline and she refused you offline...why didn't you just tell her u were offended offline. Why did you have to come online to say it Because you wanted people to know that you wanted to help her with a friend of urs in US....What arrant rubbish Are guys in the US gods I guess that was the point where the lady was supposed to start regretting that she missed a lifetime opportunity...I believe she's more matured than that sha. See, not everybody is freaked or excited about ur friend or cousin or brother in the US...if you like, let them be in Mars...it's ur business. There're people here who have a great life and are enjoying it and they don't care about whatever you have to offer with your pride and ego.

I'm just saying all these to bare out my mind to you...can't remember the first post I read from you on nairaland but the post just pointed out to me the exact kind of person you are. And that thread today coupled with other posts i've read from you made me to realise that I wasn't wrong about you afterall.

Have a wonderful life!!!

The Epistle of Saint alutacontinua
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
staicey: Hi CFCfan and others
So na only CFCfan you fit write him name baa undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by free2ryhme: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
spikes C: Oga DailyNews, 80% of people who visit romance section are kids na and u suppose sabi that one. Hornipipe for example is not more than 20, so i would put part of the blame on you. A huge part for that matter cool

true talk my bro. na immature children we no get work na im full romance section trying to satisfy gratifications which they can get in real life.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
staicey:

Am fine..
How are you?

I'm good. I am at my aunt's house
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
My ice cream, wetin dey? I miss u scarra!
Nothing much sweety, just been dreaming of you cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
CFCfan:

I'm good. I am at my aunt's house
Na who ask you undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
ATMC, i see you wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
spikes C: Oga DailyNews, 80% of people who visit romance section are kids na and u suppose sabi that one. Hornipipe for example is not more than 20, so i would put part of the blame on you. A huge part for that matter cool
yes u are right, I too blame myself for sure, but even kids ought to learn manners, at least my little nephews and nieces have manners. We taught them never to lie against ppl...it is devilish to do that no matter how much u are tempted to, its totally evil, especially on a public forum like this where humans and spirits come to read.

Some may foolishly believe his lies like they always do cos what they enjoy is lies and fights. Thanks anyway for reminding me that again.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
DailyNews: that's how u lot usually do na...its not new. You all enjoy lies, when people cook up lies against someone everyone thinks is nice, all haters, beefers and those trying to get noticed came all liking and cheering ur kind.

Whether u like it or not, u must apologise or u are cursed! Take it or leave it. If I lie against u, let whatever curse u place on me work, and if u lie against me, let the curse I pronounced on u today that u shall never have peace, people will always lie against u in ur innocence, people will always gangup against u even when u did nothing. So if u know that all what u said against me isn't lies, say AMEN!

But if u and ur ill-conceived fans can't say AMEN to the above, then u must get rewarded until I denounce it. Bloody liar!!!

I warned pearl-hapi to be careful of guys online like u...destiny killers...joy-killers!!! U killed her joy with ur lies and u still have d guts to be cooking up more lies and even quoting the innocent girl.

You must be rewarded according to your evil! And if I did any against u or anyone here, let me be rewarded too!!
Jesu Christi Oba iye!!!! Dude, enough mehn! Jeez! All dis anger no move mountain o! If na lie, let Ja fight for u. D way u dey break Commandments dey vex God o! If d same God wey u dey use place curse on d guy strike u for breaking commandments, Na satan u go use cure ur syndrome? Pipe low mehn! O zugo! E don do oo!!!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
DailyNews: yes u are right, I too blame myself for sure, but even kids ought to learn manners, at least my little nephews and nieces have manners. We taught them never to lie against ppl...it is devilish to do that no matter how much u are tempted to, its totally evil, especially on a public forum like this where humans and spirits come to read.

Some may foolishly believe his lies like they always do cos what they enjoy is lies and fights. Thanks anyway for reminding me that again.
Lmao! Dis guy dey crase! Kai! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by free2ryhme: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
DailyNews: yes u are right, I too blame myself for sure, but even kids ought to learn manners, at least my little nephews and nieces have manners. We taught them never to lie against ppl...it is devilish to do that no matter how much u are tempted to, its totally evil, especially on a public forum like this where humans and spirits come to read.

objective
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
spikes C:
Nothing much sweety, just been dreaming of you cheesy
*blushing* embarassed grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
I have no respect for anyone (man/woman) who goes online to smear a person such as posting their pictures because their offline dealings went awry. Only immature minds do that, adults handle their business respectably.
Nairaland is filled with kids undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
2legit2qwt: I have no respect for anyone (man/woman) who goes online to smear a person such as posting their pictures because their offline dealings went awry. Only immature minds do that, adults handle their business respectably.
Nairaland is filled with kids undecided
Omo Yankee! Keep shut joor! angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Legit1: cheesy
I saw dat! grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
@alutacontinue or whatever ur name is- I did answered ur question, even Elijah the great prophet did cursed some children out of anger for calling him bald head okay? Christ once cursed a fig tree out of anger.

I am human. All u red was my response to ppls comments against me, but when I respond, I am evil, but did u made any effort to caution those attackers to withdraw their attack on me

Yes, the carmelion issue, if u still have ur honesty and sense of openness in tact, I never wanted to reveal y I asked her religion and not age pls before u startup ur own lies again. I only asked for her tribe and religion ok?

I decided to make it open hw she acted when I asked her religion and tribe offline cos I didn't want her to take it personal.

And if not for one guy that accused me as usual of being a hypocrist that went behind to woo carmelion, I wouldn't have revealed y I asked her that question cos many ppl were even coercing me to n I refused if u can be honest.

Your judgment abt me is nonsense cos u passed judgment on me just by reading my response to ppls comments against me.

U also brought the hatred to a new thread and announced it openly too, so what are u talking abt?

Oh, becos I am a christian, I shud be dumb when ppl come to every innocent thread I create to attack me ryt

In my todays thread, did it warrant sexkillz derailing and attack on me if u have a good sense of judgment but instead u were busy laughing and liking and dancing, but when I got pissed and reacted, dailynews becomes evil.

See, u are human okay? Ur judgment is nothing cos u don't know me.

If hornipipe didn't lied against me, let him say amen to my previous prayer, and that's all.

As for u, u have d right to love and admire whoever u desire and chose to, that's ur case but I am very aware that I am a rare gem, take it or leave it.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I saw dat! grin

Shhhh!, I know nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Omo Yankee! Keep shut joor! angry
Babe you miss me kiss kiss
Idowuogbo:
I saw dat! grin
Me too cheesy cheesy

I can't read the epistles ibeg mr dailynews, summarize please
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*blushing* embarassed grin

You dnt wanna accept ma proposal abi, its hurting ma emotions u know cry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
DailyNews: @alutacontinue or whatever ur name is- I did answered ur question, even Elijah the great prophet did cursed some children out of anger for calling him bald head okay? Christ once cursed a fig tree out of anger.

I am human. All u red was my response to ppls comments against me, but when I respond, I am evil, but did u made any effort to caution those attackers to withdraw their attack on me

Yes, the carmelion issue, if u still have ur honesty and sense of openness in tact, I never wanted to reveal y I asked her religion and not age pls before u startup ur own lies again. I only asked for her tribe and religion ok?

I decided to make it open hw she acted when I asked her religion and tribe offline cos I didn't want her to take it personal.

And if not for one guy that accused me as usual of being a hypocrist that went behind to woo carmelion, I wouldn't have revealed y I asked her that question cos many ppl were even coercing me to n I refused if u can be honest.

Your judgment abt me is nonsense cos u passed judgment on me just by reading my response to ppls comments against me.

U also brought the hatred to a new thread and announced it openly too, so what are u talking abt?

Oh, becos I am a christian, I shud be dumb when ppl come to every innocent thread I create to attack me ryt

In my todays thread, did it warrant sexkillz derailing and attack on me if u have a good sense of judgment but instead u were busy laughing and liking and dancing, but when I got pissed and reacted, dailynews becomes evil.

See, u are human okay? Ur judgment is nothing cos u don't know me.

If hornipipe didn't lied against me, let him say amen to my previous prayer, and that's all.

As for u, u have d right to love and admire whoever u desire and chose to, that's ur case but I am very aware that I am a rare gem, take it or leave it.

There you go again. See, i don't drag issues. Just glad I could tell you my mind.
Besides, i doubt if you claim to be a follower of Elijah or a follower of Christ. Also, how does hornipipe look like a fig tree to you?
Anyhow, anywayz, I wish you well. Take care and be good !!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Daily news is still breaking it down ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.