Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1025544 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
She's cute!!!!!

she is, with others
but that doesn't cut it
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Truckpusher(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
contestant number 4 had beards undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ZN2: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
xynerise:
DIFFERENT SPELLINGS

On my first glance of the handle at the 'viewing this topic' line it looked more like "o,p" was missing and 'z' had been replaced with 'S'.

Shollypopz:
Yes! "Shollypopz" is just an alternate account undecided

All the while. I knew it! angry

To imagine I was even planning on nominating you for the Dec. Miss Nairaland thingy. guess I'll have to make that a 'Mr'.

You look fly though. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ZN2: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
joeydozzy: This was how it's done 7yrs ago grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/11411/hottest-female-nairaland-official-poll

If I didn't check the date to see 2006, I'd have arranged for cameras to be distributed to the citizens free. embarassed

Snazzydawn, lol. The f*cking handle that led me to clicking the register button on this site.

Before I re-incarnated to ZN though grin

Surprised to see the pictures are still on, I thought they're removed at the end of the contest?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by dubem3(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
~ZN~:

am curious though as to whom you used to be
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
TEA esqTM, hmmm...... Now I know who Acidosic chic is smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
~ZN~:

If I didn't check the date to see 2006, I'd have arranged for cameras to be distributed to the citizens free. embarassed

Snazzydawn, lol. The f*cking handle that led me to clicking the register button on this site.

Surprised to see the pictures are still on, I thought they're removed at the end of the contest?

WTF are you? angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mondi Mondi kiss
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
SniperInAbuba ,how kpomo market? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hey bejahisky smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Truckpusher(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Anybody got an idea what HSP high high stands for in the human body system?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Thanks yall.

Whoever brings me a gift of enough alcohol to make me pass out is my new best friend

grin grin

I've only got AppleCider tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Truckpusher: Anybody got an idea what HSP high high stands for in the human body system?
wetin do google? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Rhymez(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Truckpusher: Anybody got an idea what HSP high high stands for in the human body system?
Hereditary spastic paraplegia
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
ItsModella:
wetin do google? undecided
e concine you? shocked shocked shocked aproko girl tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ZN2: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
CFCfan:

I've only got AppleCider tongue

Oh no, I'd recommend a Bacardi 151, she deserves it. wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Truckpusher(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Rhymez:
Hereditary spastic paraplegia
Wrong move bro...use your local sense grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Rhymez(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Truckpusher: Wrong move bro...use your local sense grin
undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Truckpusher: e concine you? shocked shocked shocked aproko girl tongue
you did not quote any particular person so yes, it concerns me tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Modella ebe ka i no? A dim pissed. My mama just returned from Naija. Customs trowey her oha because it wasn't dried. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
sholly ,what color of pant did you you wear to church? sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Rhymez(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88: Modella ebe ka i no? A dim pissed. My mama just returned from Naija. Customs trowey her oha because it wasn't dried. angry angry angry angry angry
Pls dont insult our customs grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ZN2: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
dubem3:

am curious though as to whom you used to be

Just me. undecided

joeydozzy:

WTF are you? angry angry

ZN here, now welcome me to the forum. smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88: Modella ebe ka i no? A dim pissed. My mama just returned from Naija. Customs trowey her oha because it wasn't dried. angry angry angry angry angry
Well, the US customs does not allow food stuffs that are not dry, they trash them instantly. Didn't your mom know that?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
ItsModella:
Well, the US customs does not allow food stuffs that are not dry, they trash them instantly. Didn't your mom know that?

She let them dry a little, trying to spare them small. They said they weren't dried enough.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Truckpusher(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
And so what? shocked shocked shocked....they seized my eran yiyan and mature cross breed native chicken, all hell didn't break loose tongue

meanwhile take heart grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Rhymez(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88:

She let them dry a little, trying to spare them small. They said they weren't dried enough.
What happens if they are wet?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88:

too bad...that's money and valuable food gone angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Truckpusher: sholly ,what color of pant did you you wear to church? sad
I did not go to church
Truckpusher: And so what? shocked shocked shocked....they seized my eran yiyan and mature cross breed native chicken, all hell didn't break loose tongue

meanwhile take heart grin

You wouldn't understand.
ogugua88:

Which airport did she pass through?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
ItsModella:
you did not quote any particular person so yes, it concerns me tongue
You. I think i have your antidote......but tonite i have selected enemies and your name isn't on the list yet tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.