Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1020533 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 12, 2013
2legit2qwt: I remember this girl a while back. We've only gone out twice and she wouldn't mind walking around in her panties. Come on girl, i wanna be surprised. I don't want you to let out the package completely, no suspense grin grin
That's not being comfortable.. that's a who0re.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:29am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Then quit letting her. tongue

How? They felt comfortable with me fast
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:30am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
That's not being comfortable.. that's a who0re.
grin grin grin grin
Agreed, whoring isn't attractive. She was a good girl though, so i heard but never seemed that way to me.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:

How? They felt comfortable with me fast

You must be giving them a reason to feel comfortable with you then... Make yourself arrogant
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:
grin grin grin grin
Agreed, whoring isn't attractive. She was a good girl though, so i heard but never seemed that way to me.

The good girls are the worst. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:32am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You must be giving them a reason to feel comfortable with you then... Make yourself arrogant
That has been the story of my life, I can't be what i'm not. They think i'm joking when i try to be arrogant grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:34am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

The good girls are the worst. grin

Oh yes, every time i hear the sentence 'oh she's a good girl' , i know i'm in trouble because that just mean, 'oh she's a hoe but you can never tell till you find out' cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:35am On Jul 12, 2013
CFCfan, i see you
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 4:38am On Jul 12, 2013
2legit2qwt: Oh and another, she passed the night at my place once and lord knows, i can't stand people snoring. She snored all night like a locomotive train.
I couldn't sleep all night and i just wanted to strangle her grin grin grin

smh embarassed

And, did you tell her undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:42am On Jul 12, 2013
spikes C:

smh embarassed

And, did you tell her undecided
Nah, i couldn't but she realized i couldn't sleep though. Would you tell a girl that? One you just met?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 12, 2013
2legit2qwt: I remember this girl a while back. We've only gone out twice and she wouldn't mind walking around in her panties. Come on girl, i wanna be surprised. I don't want you to let out the package completely, no suspense grin grin

2legit2qwt: Oh and another, she passed the night at my place once and lord knows, i can't stand people snoring. She snored all night like a locomotive train.
I couldn't sleep all night and i just wanted to strangle her grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 12, 2013
2legit2qwt: CFCfan, i see you
I see u too. It seems you're in a romantic dilemna grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Nah, i couldn't but she realized i couldn't sleep though. Would you tell a girl that? One you just met?

Don't sleep with girls you just met then tongue

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Don't sleep with girls you just met then tongue
wake wit dem then undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 12, 2013
ighoosagie: wake wit dem then undecided

Looooool grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2013
ighoosagie: wake wit dem then undecided

Abeg park well

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123:

Looooool grin

Don't encourage him grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Abeg park well
Parallel parking?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 12, 2013
CFCfan:
Parallel parking?

angry angry

Am turning violent in 5 minutes...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by lummyguy: 6:04am On Jul 12, 2013
Dunno if any other guy wud suscribe to it but I did want my wife to walk in strapless bra nd a Bump short when we both at home during d weekend..Jes d two of Us...No Visitors..for d first 2 yrs of our Marriage tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2013
lummyguy: Dunno if any other guy wud suscribe to it but I did want my wife to walk in strapless bra nd a Bump short when we both at home during d weekend..Jes d two of Us...No Visitors..for d first 2 yrs of our Marriage tongue

This is your first post to NL? Jisos!

And that thinking is ok if its your wife.... but a girlfriend? Mtchew!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2013
lummyguy: Dunno if any other guy wud suscribe to it but I did want my wife to walk in strapless bra nd a Bump short when we both at home during d weekend..Jes d two of Us...No Visitors..for d first 2 yrs of our Marriage tongue

And what are u tryna tell Us now?

That u Successfully subscribed to a bizzare Feminine Idea?

She must have Paid for ur Groom Price!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by lummyguy: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

This is your first post to NL? Jisos!

And that thinking is ok if its your wife.... but a girlfriend? Mtchew!

Does it really matter if its my first or last..am jes speaking d mind of sum romantic dudes outta dere..Plus Find a girl u can't do witout nd she becomes more than a Gf to U..
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Abeg park well
I no wat 2 do, maybe call truckpucher 2 deal wit u on my behalf. :- undecidedX
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2013
lummyguy:

Does it really matter if its my first or last..am jes speaking d mind of sum romantic dudes outta dere..Plus Find a girl u can't do witout nd she becomes more than a Gf to U..
must u speak ur mind, if I should speak everytin on my mind, NL no go contain am.
Oya open ur mouth mk I fart put undecided

It is joke I dey grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2013
lummyguy:

I just find it interesting you registered that name 4 years ago and just now posting with it grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2013
ighoosagie: I no wat 2 do, maybe call truckpucher 2 deal wit u on my behalf. :- undecidedX

What is he going to do?

Please call him.. cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by lummyguy: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2013
El Guapo:

And what are u tryna tell Us now?

That u Successfully subscribed to a bizzare Feminine Idea?

She must have Paid for ur Groom Price!

Call it wareva u like..but seriously dats d kinda of marriage u will neva get bored of..as for paying for my groom price..its wat I want nt gonna be her idea..she might nt like it for all I care..but its a must Do...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2013
lummyguy:

Call it wareva u like..but seriously dats d kinda of marriage u will neva get bored of..as for paying for my groom price..its wat I want nt gonna be her idea..she might nt like it for all I care..but its a must Do...

Stick around... talk some more..... grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Stick around... talk some more..... grin
Oya meet me in my inner chamber
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2013
lummyguy:

OMG! Dont I Jxt Love tis Marriage newbie...

Yano what? When she assigns u the work of cleaning up the kids' tampons, come up here to alert us too.

Devoted!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2013
El Guapo:

OMG! Dont I Jxt Love tis Marriage newbie...

Yano what? When she assigns u the work of cleaning up the kids' tampons, come up here to alert us too.

Devoted!

Are you mad cos your girl wouldn't let you be in charge? cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.