Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1022063 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
San Miguel:

Eyaaa pele. I just dey jare, Na work and shopping thingz today oo.

Na enjoyment you dey so, I hope work isn't stressful sha?

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
larride:

Na enjoyment you dey so, I hope work isn't stressful sha?

It is alright my padi.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
DJ miguel

Abeg knack me some more songs.
San Miguel:

Bros cheer up oo. Oya make u dey jingle. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVoDdiv6XDU

Wa gbayi bobo yi, obatala bless you.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
larride: DJ miguel

Abeg knack me some more songs.

Bros cheer up oo. Oya make u dey jingle. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVoDdiv6XDU

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
DE_GONGS:
shocked shocked
Really? Me deceitful? Do you know me before now?
Mimi and co could be right after all.
I mean where is your sense of humor dude?

Errrm, Ishsoph said you were friends and said nice things about you but with your unpallatable responses to my post I beg to differ.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought u've decided to stick to this account. What's with the.... undecided

BTW, you've got mail wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by MrCork: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
...dyamm… …too many *mans* in thise room…..ok guys... could u all please logggofff and come back in October 2014.

…..we need babes in the room…cheers!!
angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
GentleMimi:
......are u sure? U stayed in ur house all day.

Mbok how u dey?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
lertee you have pm.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
WTF, you really are not ishsoph shocked shocked shocked

I guess i have an apology letter to write embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by MrCork: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
....merry criss mass everybody! angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mr Gongs cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
spikes C:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought u've decided to stick to this account. What's with the.... undecided

BTW, you've got mail wink
What account and what are you leaving unsaid?

Hey dude if you think am ishsoph then you are mistaken. Am his friend offline and he made me visit this site with some interesting description of some users(including you). Ask all the active users here, I'v been asking after you since two weeks now particularly cos he described you as computer geeky. I understand your response to my earlier post was a joke gone awry and so do not take offense as thought.

PEACE!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
DE_GONGS:
What account and what are you leaving unsaid?

Hey dude if you think am ishsoph then you are mistaken. Am his friend offline and he made me visit this site with some interesting description of some users(including you). Ask all the active users here, I'v been asking after you since two weeks now particularly cos he described you as computer geeky. I understand your response to my earlier post was a joke gone awry and so do not take offense as thought.

PEACE!

Aahhh, that's where the problem is, mistaken identity.
Since time immemorial, i thought this is his alternate account.

Once again, my apologies cool

So, you've been asking of Spikes, I ji kwa ihe eji a bia afu Igwe grin

Computer geeky? I never thought i've shown much about my career here
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
spikes C:

Aahhh, that's where the problem is, mistaken identity.
Since time immemorial, i thought this is his alternate account.

Once again, my apologies cool

So, you've been asking of Spikes, I ji kwa ihe eji a bia afu Igwe grin

Computer geeky? I never thought i've shown much about my career here
Lol, its quite understandable.
Errm, I am Ibo but barely reads and write it. But I saw 'Igwe' in your write up. Are you one or are you calling me one? lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
DE_GONGS:
Lol, its quite understandable.
Errm, I am Ibo but barely reads and write it. But I saw 'Igwe' in your write up. Are you one or are you calling me one? lipsrsealed

Look at this personel, i am the igwe na grin
I asked, "Are you with that which people carry to come and see a king" wink

I must commend on your writing and the tone of impression it gives.
It really is, almost, just like that of ishsoph's
Seriously, ppl would still doubt you guys are different people (Atleast, i still do lipsrsealed )
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Geez!
Where did everyone one go?

Spikes hope its not you that drove them away? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
spikes C:

Look at this personel, i am the igwe na grin
I asked, "Are you with that which people carry to come and see a king" wink

I must commend on your writing and the tone of impression it gives.
It really is, almost, just like that of ishsoph's
Seriously, ppl would still doubt you guys are different people (Atleast, i still do lipsrsealed )
Its called oxymoron 'the baby boy is a king' = 'the baby boy shall be a king when he becomes a man' cheesy

Ya you're not alone, if lertee and caseless changed their views too it may have been a couple of minutes ago. When ishsoph eventually arrives (he's supposed to come back tonight or tomorrow morning) I'll prevail on him to logon.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
DE_GONGS: Geez!
Where did everyone one go?

Spikes hope its not you that drove them away? undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where's my mimiko grin
I don dey miss her o embarassed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
DE_GONGS:
Its called oxymoron 'the baby boy is a king' = 'the baby boy shall be a king when he becomes a man' cheesy

Ya you're not alone, if lertee and caseless changed their views too it may have been a couple of minutes ago. When ishsoph eventually arrives (he's supposed to come back tonight or tomorrow morning) I'll prevail on him to logon.

Now, you also get bad mouth. sad sad sad
So you know, the baby boy is already a man tongue tongue tongue

Lol. Experience has made us doubting-thomas on this thread.
We'll be waiting for ishsoph, the guy owes me a Christmas present grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
spikes C:

Now, you also get bad mouth. sad sad sad
So you know, the baby boy is already a man tongue tongue tongue

Lol. Experience has made us doubting-thomas on this thread.
We'll be waiting for ishsoph, the guy owes me a Christmas present grin
Ishsoph get bad mouth? cheesy
Anyway I only supported your claims indirectly.

I already see that
Really? Am'a let him know you're expecting something from him then.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2013
DE_GONGS:
Ishsoph get bad mouth? cheesy
Anyway I only supported your claims indirectly.

I already see that
Really? Am'a let him know you're expecting something from him then.

Hian, the guy na deadly sniper grin

Hmmmm, tell him oooo

And, tell him his wife is asking of him undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by castielo(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2013
Gudmrnin Ya'll n merry Xmas!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2013
grin hello lovely NL people
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2013
^^ Mondi how do you do?
Ishsoph is back!
Come and request for your pants. cheesy

@Spikes you can mail him for your package.
tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2013
DE_GONGS: ^^ Mondi how do you do?
Ishsoph is back!
Come and request for your pants. cheesy

. osuafia abeg send my pant angry
I'm well and u? grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mondisweets: . osuafia abeg send my pant angry
I'm well and u? grin
shocked shocked shocked
Ishsoph is osuofia? cheesy
Thanks for the info.

Am good my dear. wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
DE_GONGS:
shocked shocked shocked
Ishsoph is osuofia? cheesy
Thanks for the info.

Am good my dear. wink
glad to know u are well.
Yes I asked u permission and u gave me a go ahead
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by castielo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mondisweets: grin hello lovely NL people
Mondi.. Can you help a broer out? cry ..What kind of gift (non-romantic) wud you find fitting for diz season? A book or perrhaps a perfume? ..I wanna buy ha smtin nice n I dnt wanner mess up..
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
castielo:
Mondi.. Can you help a broer out? cry ..What kind of gift (non-romantic) wud you find fitting for diz season? A book or perrhaps a perfume? ..I wanna buy ha smtin nice n I dnt wanner mess up..

you should have an idea of what the person likes first of all, but a perfume is a great dear since almost everyone uses it.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mondisweets: glad to know u are well.
Yes I asked u permission and u gave me a go ahead
Permission for? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.