Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1029286 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Nise...Awka south LGA.
I've bn to ogbunike cave once, really cool place. Still got a vivid picture in my mind from 8yrs ago smiley
really? did you go down to the stream?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
yep, you got it.
my close friend is from that place. U might even knw the family...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Yaaaay i found pineapple!! grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
binger: my close friend is from that place. U might even knw the family...
maybe...what's his family name?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
If I tell you I have a clue, I'd be lying...when I touch down, I'll figure myself out.

I'm running to lag on Thursday. ain't got time for those family introduction thing they always do in ihiala
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
xynerise:
No wonder undecided
hahaha! Oga mi,what is it to wonder?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
maybe...what's his family name?
Obiora...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

I'm running to lag on Thursday. ain't got time for those family introduction thing they always do in ihiala
You're from Ihiala? Ikr? The is usually the season for family introductions and traditional marriages in Igbo land.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
really? did you go down to the stream?
drop that scary sloppy excuse of a stairs, straight into the cave and down to the stream. I'll never forget the stream....thought twould be a good place to drown my hydrophobia till i got pretty close to drowning my sorry azz sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
uj_sizzle: Yaaaay i found pineapple!! grin
everytime food matters...be careful this period.Detractors might put Otapiapia in ur dish
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
binger: hahaha! Oga mi,what is it to wonder?
never mind grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
xynerise:
Antelope undecided

What's with you and antelopes sef? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
angry angry angry no wonder what?
Erm......*sweating profusely* no wonder u are beautiful undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
You're from Ihiala? Ikr? The is usually the season for family introductions and traditional marriages in Igbo land.

and they would wanna disturb with the 18days break I was given this holiday. dozie, ima onye a? imaro ya? o Bu nwata nke a na nkewa nkewa? you'd feel like a dunce.

maybe, easter though
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Legit1:

What's with you and antelopes sef? undecided
you like d name? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
uj_sizzle:
drop that scary sloppy excuse of a stairs, straight into the cave and down to the stream. I'll never forget the stream....thought twould be a good place to drown my hydrophobia till i got pretty close to drowning my sorry azz sad
Those f*cking stairs? Jisos, I underestimated those stairs the first time I visited there. Going down was easy, climbing back up became a herculean task. See me that day, my brother had to literally carry me, my legs hurt for the following two weeks.

And then the guide said something about women on their period are not allowed to enter?

After we got out of the cave, we went to the stream. I almost fell into that abyss of a forest...o'boy it wasn't easy that day o, my mum kept on feeding me with glucose and scolding my dad for taking us there.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

and they would wanna disturb with the 18days break I was given this holiday. dozie, ima onye a? imaro ya? o Bu nwata nke a na nkewa nkewa? you'd feel like a dunce.

maybe, easter though
LMAO!!! our folks sound alike...they'll be saying sh-it like "mbe ifuya last, ika bu nwata kili"
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by greedie1(f): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
lalaosky:

sweery, why are you embrassed?...you know i love you right embarassed
i know you do baby... i love u too wink
but y r u blushin?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
LMAO!!! our folks sound alike...they'll be saying sh-it like "mbe ifuya last, ika bu nwata kili"

grin and they'd be like Lekwanu nwata pekasi mpe ugbu ahu, ebe ka I na-eto? I buzi ogaranya and I'd be dumbfounded so as not to mince words. grin

I love them though but I'm afraid not this holiday
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Luscious lips,how u doing,bish?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

grin and they'd be like Lekwanu nwata pekasi mpe ugbu ahu, ebe ka I na-eto? I buzi ogaranya and I'd be dumbfounded so as not to mince words. grin

I love them though but I'm afraid not this holiday
hahahahahaha!! my folks say the same thing..."i na eto ka, ebe ka i na eto eje?"

and I'll just be like "wtf"
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by skydeep(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Good evening guys cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
hahahahahaha!! my folks say the same thing..."i na eto ka, ebe ka i na eto eje?"

and I'll just be like "wtf"

grin grin I put up with those just because of the way they are so jubilant seeing me walk in. if there's any place you can get enough love, its your village

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

maybe, easter though
lol there's nothing as annoying as family trees. Come from a large family like mine and u'll realise u're related to 80p of ur town folks in a way *rolleyes*.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
skydeep: Good evening guys cool
evening ma'am...how are u feeling the harmattan?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2012

evening
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
evening smiley.

Gree-die i never knew u were a serial flirt! *makes note*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lol there's nothing as annoying as family trees. Come from a large family like mine and u'll realise u're related to 80p of ur town folks in a way *rolleyes*.

ikr. my grandad had 15 kids and each of them has nothing less than 6 and they multiply. my mum's family link manufactures children. you won't even know who is who
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Has anyone else noticed how silent Ikekings has been for awhile now?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
uj_sizzle:
I haven't seen a family as big as mine. There is nobody in Ogbunike who doesn't know my family, we're that big. It's so bloody annoying because you can never have your privacy.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2012

kiss
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by skydeep(f): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
binger: evening ma'am...how are u feeling the harmattan?
Not too harsh. But last night was cold and *** dont worry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.