Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Reflecting On The Increased Bombings And A View To The Other Side Of The Puzzle. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reflecting On The Increased Bombings And A View To The Other Side Of The Puzzle. (631 Views)

Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants / Paris Bombings Mastermind Killed / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested - Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflecting On The Increased Bombings And A View To The Other Side Of The Puzzle. by alleviate2002us(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2012
Dear Nlanders,
I only write as one who is not just moved by the awful turn of events(bombings) recently but because i share in the shame this stigma has brought upon us as a country.

In the middle of my thoughts, I resolved that any man(regardless of his level of sanity) would do all in his capacity to make his home safe. I wouldnt know if anybody has tried observing a destitute or mad person. You would notice this inate trait in them, not to mention the likes of those who are sane. Many would even kill to protect their familes.

From another angle, these bombings have eluded some states(by ommission or maybe share neglect). For what ever reason, am not trying to say the entire north should flare to ashes. Am basically thinking that if we take a count of states that have been awfully peaceful and safe, its possible that the minds behind these craziness may be from there or these states are just so favored by God.

I know i havent heard any of such evil in Adamawa or Niger(...pls help me out with more states). Obviously, solution seekers ought to be asking the fathers(or political fathers as the case maybe) of these homes(or states), how they have managed to protect their home front so everybody can learn a thing or more from their safety tips. Except on the other hand they are the hands behind the wheels.

Faithfully yours
Re: Reflecting On The Increased Bombings And A View To The Other Side Of The Puzzle. by kingroyce: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
In reality nothing just happens.it's as a result of some political actions and motives that there bombings are manifesting but Gombe is relatively peaceful
Re: Reflecting On The Increased Bombings And A View To The Other Side Of The Puzzle. by alleviate2002us(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
kingroyce: In reality nothing just happens.it's as a result of some political actions and motives that there bombings are manifesting but Gombe is relatively peaceful

Thanks King! Dat makes the 3rd state i know now.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Arrests Colonel, Sergeant On Brtlane / 26 Die In 2 Accidents On Sagamu-beninexpressway / Event Management/decorations And Caking Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.