Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Musicians Who Foresaw Their Death - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Musicians Who Foresaw Their Death (1546 Views)

10 Legendary Musicians Who Never Learned How To Read Music / 6 Famous Musician Who Predicted Their Death / Naija Hip Hop Musicians Vs The Fuji Musicians Who Are More Richer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musicians Who Foresaw Their Death by bigfree: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
premonition is a very mysterious and controversial idea in our ever mystic world.whether one can foresee the future or not is less appalling to when such predictions come true.
most musicians have sang about death,either on a metaphysical,mundane,social,creative or narrative level.But when a healthy musician predicts his/her death on a song and it comes to pass,then that is another dimension that is beyond logic and reasoning.
The real twist of the issue is that this musician go on to become outstanding and great artist during their lifetime and after their death.
below is a list of those artists that predicted their death and it came to pass.

TUPAC SHAKUR
tupac have always been fascinated about death.if he is not killing someone in his song,someone is killing another in his song.When you think of a musician predicting his own death, Tupac Shakur is probably the first person to come to mind. In a collaborative song entitled "N*ggas Done Changed," Tupac rapped, "I been shot and murdered, can tell you how it happened word for word, But best believe n*ggas gon' get what they deserve."

NOTOROIUS B.I.G
biggy smalls is one of the most influential rappers of all time.his obsession with death is evident in his two most successful albums:ready to die & life after death.a song that comes to mind is "suicidal thoughts" from his first album. a part of the lyrics reads, "I want to leave, I swear to God I feel like death is f##kin' callin' me
Naw you wouldn't understand (n##ger, talk to me please).

JOHN LENNON
A founding member a the beattles and one of the greatest musicians of all time.No one really knew that Beatles legend John Lennon had predicted his death until four years later. In "Borrowed Time," John sings, "Living on borrowed time, without a thought for tomorrow.

JIMI HENDRIX
The legendary Jimi Hendrix predicted his death in his song "The Ballad of Jimi." Lyrics like "Many things he would try, for he knew soon he'd die," and "Now Jimi's gone, he's not along. His memory still lives on" became Jimi's fate

MICHAEL JACKSON
Michael"wacko" Jackson was a ghost to most people.the man was fading away.earlier on in his career,the king of pop,had a penchant for ghosts and the living-dead.little wonder,his best-selling song was about ghosts,zombies and graveyards.The "King of Pop" Michael Jackson didn't start predicting his death until later on in life. Before his death, his sister Latoya Jackson revealed that he would always mention how he felt like someone was trying to kill him.

LYNYRD SKYNYRD
Lynyrd Skynyrd's members Ronnie Van Zant and Gary Rossington wrote about death in their song "The Smell." The lyrics went "Angel of death upon you," "the smell of death surrounds you." Three days after their album released, Lynyrd Skynyrd's plane crashed in Mississippi. Gary survived, but Ronnie and three other bandmates died.

DA GRIN
Everybody loved and still loves this boy from the ghetto of Lagos.he was one of the most original,creative and gifted rapper Nigeria has ever seen.even if he rapped in yoruba,his message still got across.when he released the single, "if i die" many thought he was just being deep and morbid.but Nigeria was shocked when she heard of his death in a car-accident.did he know he was going to die? that a subject to ponder and a topic for conspiracy theorists.

http://globalgrind.com/music/tyler-creator-claims-hell-be-dead-40-other-celebs-who-predicted-their-deaths-photos

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO+VIDEO: African All-stars – We Are The World Ft. 180 African. Artistes / 2016 Top 10 Most Played Songs On The Radio In Nigeria (photo) / [DOWNLOAD NOW] Ikon - Rubber Band Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.