Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Dont Work Your Service Year To IMO: It Is Modern Slavery - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dont Work Your Service Year To IMO: It Is Modern Slavery (804 Views)

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / How To Work Your Nysc Posting To An Oil Company Starting Frm 5th August / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Work Your Service Year To IMO: It Is Modern Slavery by realsammie(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
i cant help it but laugh when i hear people working their posting to IMO STATE.
i am a 2011 batch b ex corp member who just pass out in IMO STATE. when i recieved my posting letter to IMO last year, i was very happy and most of my friends wish they were posted to the state because we believed then that the present governor (ROCHAS) is a youth friendly governor. But every thing changed when i got to the state.
I can say it categorically that IMO STATE IS AMONG THE FEW STATE IF NOT THE ONLY STATE IN NIGERIA THAT DONT PAY YOUTH CORP MEMEMBERS A DIME.For the entire period i served in the state , we recieve no dime from the state.
The most annoying part of it is that he (ROCHAS) go about telling both the national and international media houses that he is paying each corp member #20,000 monthly. what a shame to a governor well respected across the globe.
Re: Dont Work Your Service Year To IMO: It Is Modern Slavery by Henix(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Take a trip to kogi state n see wot corps memebers r going thru! Imo will neva b worst

(1) (Reply)

2011 Batch C Corp Member. Is There Still Time? / Wearing NYSC Kits For Dirty Activities By Non-corpers: Your View? / Where Were You Posted To? 2014 Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.