Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Uniben Resumption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Resumption (1098 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Resumption by 1luv1: 1:54am On Nov 27, 2007
hello,

i will like to know when UNIBEN is resuming for the next session.

1luv
Chris
Re: Uniben Resumption by AGBAMA(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2007
inasmuch u are a bonafide student of UNIBEN u dont hav to worry over when we are resuming or i guess u are a jambite.u will surely hear from friends.it may either be this year december but very sure on january.b4 dat have u gather enough material 4 next session?hav u stared planning strategies on make the best result ever this time around?
From ur fellow UNIBEN colleague,
BIOCHEMISTRY
Re: Uniben Resumption by 1luv1: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2007
Hi fellow

As a matter of fact I am newly admitted into UNIBEN following our post DE exam held on 8th November 2007 that is why I have no or little idea about the school. I have admitted to study Bus. Admn but I need someone to guide on the registration procedures and to tel me about the resumtion date. If you could be of help I'll appreciate.

1luv
Chris
Re: Uniben Resumption by adjain(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2007
It's not the 10th of December, after all. Guys, can someone tell me when the physical clearance will commence, 'cos i really feel like a fish out of water now.

I gained admission to study agric econs and its extensions.

Thanks, and double luv to the nairalanders.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Re: Uniben Resumption by Uzzyan: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2007
Jan 7th is the resumption date
Re: Uniben Resumption by adjain(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2007
Ussyan, thanks for the information. You don't know what relief you have brought to me.

Are you in uniben??

Maybe we can get to know one another.
Re: Uniben Resumption by Uzzyan: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2007
The name is Uzzyan
Ye am in Ben
We will definitely meet in skul if u dont stop using NL
Re: Uniben Resumption by 1luv1: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2007
Hi Uzzyan,

Could you please tell the ranges of the school fees for social science students like Bus. Admn. if you know.

1luv
Chris
Re: Uniben Resumption by sexytitan(f): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2007
@ Uzzyan
I've bin trying to catch you but let me just leave a message here
What are your sources for the resumption date?!
Re: Uniben Resumption by oghos2k(m): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2007
you guys should stop worrying about resumption. Even if school resumes on the 2nd of january, i wont be going till its a week to the closing date of ELA registration. I still want to relax and savour the break cos it might not come like this again

(1) (Reply)

About Dipolma ,degree And Pre Degree ? / My Story: Niit Is Fake / Acca Vs Ican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.