Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Get To Study In Europe For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get To Study In Europe For Free (770 Views)

. / Undergraduate Tuition-free Universities In Europe For International Students / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get To Study In Europe For Free by bolaji4mii: 2:59am On Nov 27, 2007
are you hopeless about studying abroad or at home let me help you out .you can get to study abroad for free ,no tuition just like that and even get a good job to do and settle well in europe comfirm .so think fast and act fast now
if interested you can contact me on 08026267661 or email me on bolaji4mii@gmail.com or bbreal02@yahoo.com

study free in
norway
belarus
russia
poland
finland
holland
austria
spain
sweden
Re: Get To Study In Europe For Free by Tanya476(f): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
bolaji4mii:
are you hopeless about studying abroad or at home let me help you out .you can get to study abroad for free ,no tuition just like that and even get a good job to do and settle well in europe comfirm .so think fast and act fast now
if interested you can contact me on 08026267661 or email me on bolaji4mii@gmail.com or bbreal02@yahoo.com

study free in
norway
belarus
russia
poland
finland
holland
austria
spain
sweden

Belarus is not a place to send anybody
It's a horrible place. I was there and I left you will die of frustration and boredom and cold too.

(1) (Reply)

All Fresh OAU 2008 Graduates-drop In / I Nid Education Loan/grant / International Masters Program In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.