Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Looking For A Cheap And Affordable,value For Money Modem To Browse The Internet? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Looking For A Cheap And Affordable,value For Money Modem To Browse The Internet? (461 Views)

Browse Unlimited With Latest MTN Data Plans_cheapest Data Plan On MTN / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / Download And Unlock Your Modem To Browse With Any Network Free Of Charge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Cheap And Affordable,value For Money Modem To Browse The Internet? by ollystic: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
Are you Looking to Cut cost On your Internet in your Office or home ?? Look No More for the Answer is Here .. MTN Hynet is the Solution to a Fast and Cheap Internet .. Its a Broadband Wireless Service that gives Youe Edge Over other Internet Bundles With No " Capped " Bundles , So its Definately Unlimited for any Plan you Subscribe to .. Its a Wireless Modem that Enables Your Gadgets and Computers Connect to the Internet at the Same Time , Why Pay for Internet For Individual Computers With Slow Network ?? Which Means You can Cut Down Cost .. For More Details and Delivery to Your Door-step you can Call me on 08022897817 .. Cheers !!!

'
Re: Looking For A Cheap And Affordable,value For Money Modem To Browse The Internet? by ollystic: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2012
@prothelley , The Plans you Can Subscribe to varies , So it Depends On what you Want and you can Also get a Free Modem .. I will Write you in your Private Mail Box and you can tell me What Plan you Want and I will Tell you What Price it goes For .. Thanks so Much .

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Within Lagos / Blackberry Curve Or Bold / Need Used Nokia E6 To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.