Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249726 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ighodalonosa(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
MBA any recommended in d house? i was recommended but they later changed it to not recommended. i need help please.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
ighodalonosa:
MBA any recommended in d house? i was recommended but they later changed it to not recommended. i need help please.

Unilag swapping MBA admission places since 1945.. undecided
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jideekunnrin(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
QuixPhix:
Very good. I'm inclined to concur with most of what you said, especially since the undergrads are slated to resume on January 19. That means Masters students have two weeks extra, at the very least, before our own resumption. I'm even inclined to believe that lectures proper may be put off until after the presidential elections on Valentine day.

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Any MSc Management full time applicant? Lets talk on the way forward 23C0A1D9
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Primate2: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
ighodalonosa:

Welcome to d club. I son cry kabash Tanya.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kelvinbp: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
loistee:

Ogbeni am so anxious o do u know d cut off mark
I dont know the cutoff...where you recommended?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by loistee: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
kelvinbp:

I dont know the cutoff...where you recommended?

yes I was recommended what about u
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kelvinbp: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
loistee:

yes I was recommended what about u
also recommended o
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 2:42am On Dec 20, 2014
nwaforbest:
pls whether u graduate wit 2.1 or 2.2 doesn't mata. wat matas, s did u perform wel n d exam hall? my dearests, i came out wit 2.2 and i had 65.88 aggregate(chem). So Unilag s nt partial, ur score n d entrance exam s paramount. ur 2.1 can only give u 10mks ahead of one wit 2.2, then compare wen u score below 40...check urself dear!

You sound really daft. Wow, you must be so intelligent to have scored 65.88. Did you miss the part where I mentioned I got 70+ last year? I was admitted but didn't accept the offer. Infact, i had the second highest score last year. So I have the experience and when I say this year's test was cheaper, you should know I have adequate knowledge of what i'm saying. More than four times the number of people who took the test this year did last year, so last year's competition was stiffer. Pls don't let me vent my anger on you ok? Unilag ripped many us of our deserved marks and here u are spilling balderdash. Let's assume I did poorly, what bout braine? this is someone I can attest to his intelligence.

Do people who are not sure of their performances call for their scripts? Maybe they do so in your alma-mata, definitely not mine.

Mind you, similar stuff happened last year when people with lesser aggregates were offered admission while people who scored higher were omitted. Cos of this, a female nairalander who was a victim of this fraud last year refused to put in this year despite my persuasion.

Guy, you are very myopic......obnoxiously myopic! (no offence pls)
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 2:54am On Dec 20, 2014
ighodalonosa:

@nwaforbest, can you explain what transpired here? Since you have become Unilag's mouthpiece and PR consultant. undecided
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 3:06am On Dec 20, 2014
nwaforbest:
plshouse, i wish 2 use dis medium 2 retract d statemnt made earla abt my performance in d entrance exam. pls ova luk dat & let d talk continue. i must say sorry. luv u all.

On a lighter note.....it is well. Congrats! Wish you all the best.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 4:08am On Dec 20, 2014
QuixPhix:

Na so the admission sweet reash for Harrison's body. I'm sure he'll extend the sweetness my way by paying acceptance fee for two. :-D
grin
QuixPhix:

Na so the admission sweet reash for Harrison's body. I'm sure he'll extend the sweetness my way by paying acceptance fee for two. :-D
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ebube89(f): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by gory24: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2014
naijainstinct:

You sound really daft. Wow, you must be so intelligent to have scored 65.88. Did you miss the part where I mentioned I got 70+ last year? I was admitted but didn't accept the offer. Infact, i had the second highest score last year. So I have the experience and when I say this year's test was cheaper, you should know I have adequate knowledge of what i'm saying. More than four times the number of people who took the test this year did last year, so last year's competition was stiffer. Pls don't let me vent my anger on you ok? Unilag ripped many us of our deserved marks and here u are spilling balderdash. Let's assume I did poorly, what bout braine? this is someone I can attest to his intelligence.

Do people who are not sure of their performances call for their scripts? Maybe they do so in your alma-mata, definitely not mine.

Mind you, similar stuff happened last year when people with lesser aggregates were offered admission while people who scored higher were omitted. Cos of this, a female nairalander who was a victim of this fraud last year refused to put in this year despite my persuasion.

..he don already apologise o..we all get carried away once in a while
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by loistee: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2014
pls whi know d sch fees for masters in industrial relation and labour relations part time
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2014
loistee:
pls whi know d sch fees for masters in industrial relation and labour relations part time
Someone already pasted it. Check the thread.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naturalwaves: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2014
naijainstinct:

Sir, what was your scores? If it is true that those that had lower marks were offered admission, we can easily verify that. All you need do is to check the list that was released, copy the ref no/ application no of each candidate and go check their results, so that we will have an idea of what they scored and compare .
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
We no get any choice but to wait 4 list o. Accept my request tho"
tosh26:
Any MSc Management full time applicant? Lets talk on the way forward 23C0A1D9
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jideekunnrin(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Any Msc Political Science in the house 74C728F3
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by dammykoga(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
jideekunnrin:
Any Msc Political Science in the house 74C728F3

Hi, just sent you an invite
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by yahyus(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
M.Sc Political Science full time
2AB1C483
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by loistee: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosh26:
Someone already pasted it. Check the thread.

it's not there, if it's there I wont be asking.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
loistee:

Well, most Msc full time courses fees in the faculty of Bus Admin are almost the same. The ones given should give you an idea.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
It is there cos i posted it! Go back to 64.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
loistee:

Well, most Msc full time courses fees in the faculty of Bus Admin are almost the same. The ones given should give you an idea. Prepare 200 to 250 for everything.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just checking result of guys in actuarial science. Some do have less than 50 and their name is on the list. Mehn! Everything na favour.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ebube89(f): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
dey hav added more depts oooo. u guyz can check ur admission status
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by loistee: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
DaPhilosopher:
It is there cos i posted it! Go back to 64.
Thanks darl
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ifunanya84: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
ighodalonosa:
MBA part time. 66.75 Recommended
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by HURMORTULA(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
braine:
Hurmortula, have you been recommended yet?
Yes...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Taiw(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
I had 60 n was initially recommended only for me not to see my name on the list for systems engineering
. I checked my portal again and I saw not recommended. ..who can help
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.