Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (250493 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

I think from your previous posts, u hate being corrected! Those instructions are simple and are from the site! They are more reliable than anything you post here. Where did u get "so we can pay from anywhere in naija shey" from? Learn to be corrected and move on!
well, iono bout that I asked you that presently I'm not in lagos and I'm trying to know if its possible to pay where I am (to one of the designated banks) I asked that 'so we can pay from anywhre in naija" cuz of wat u post na..heh u didn't say maybe in one of the banks in the school so I asked if its possible to pay from my location (but still to the designated banks) we term things differently tho. Pls oo its too early to misquote me!
NB what's your correction? Cuz I don't even understand what it is.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2015
harffie:
well, iono bout that I asked you that presently I'm not in lagos and I'm trying to know if its possible to pay where I am (to one of the designated banks) I asked that 'so we can pay from anywhre in naija" cuz of wat u post na..heh u didn't say maybe in one of the banks in the school so I asked if its possible to pay from my location (but still to the designated banks) we term things differently tho. Pls oo its too early to misquote me!
NB what's your correction? Cuz I don't even understand what it is.

In ur previous post that i quoted, u wrote 'to pay to designated banks in school' and my correction is 'not everybody can pay to those banks on campus'. And nothing in that instruction suggest that it can be paid anywhere in Nigeria.

MBA is not domiciled in the campus and those whose courses are off campus need to read that instruction correctly so they wont make mistake.

1love!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

In ur previous post that i quoted, u wrote 'to pay to designated banks in school' and my correction is 'not everybody can pay to those banks on campus'. And nothing in that instruction suggest that it can be paid anywhere in Nigeria.

MBA is not domiciled in the campus and those whose courses are off campus need to read that instruction correctly so they wont make mistake.

1love!
Ok bro. Thanks.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Oh. My bad. Na me no see wella. cheesy cheesy cheesy

DaPhilosopher:

Bro, i don't kw abt dt! Mine is showing my App num.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Hey guys i heard NUC complained that there shouldn't be any MSc course lesser than 18months any longer. I hope it doesn't start counting from this session though. And please does any1 have an idea maybe the amount in the payment advice is 4 each semester or the whole session. Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omidan21: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Please guys, i reset my password when i had to print my admission letter, but i ve tried to login now it keeps saying user name password mismatch.

I ve clicked the reset password link and it keeps giving me the error failed, i dont know what else to do.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by gory24: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2015
omidan21:
Please guys, i reset my password when i had to print my admission letter, but i ve tried to login now it keeps saying user name password mismatch.

I ve clicked the reset password link and it keeps giving me the error failed, i dont know what else to do...First of all,try nd remember the exact password inclusive of the lettering case..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by gory24: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2015
omidan21:

I ve clicked the reset password link and it keeps giving me the error failed, i dont know what else to do.

...first of all,calm down nd try to remember the exact password inclusive of the lettering case..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy but that's how its meant to be na. No Msc course should be less thatn 18months. Naija's case will always be different.
chengfu:
Hey guys i heard NUC complained that there shouldn't be any MSc course lesser than 18months any longer. I hope it doesn't start counting from this session though. And please does any1 have an idea maybe the amount in the payment advice is 4 each semester or the whole session. Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mayosky15754: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
harffie:
when did you download it? It was blank some days back buh yesterday a new one with figures was uploaded.

Thanks, really appreciate.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omidan21: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
I laugh at myself, thanks obviously i wasnt settled. Work plenty for my desk at work this morning, Just been restless since morning Jare,

Thanks OG.

This tuition fee, does it cover all the semester en session and is install-mental payment accepted for part time.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by zradiant(f): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Questions that has been answered keep being asked over and over again!... The tuition fee is for the session (2014/2015 session), if your programme runs on 3 semesters (making 2 sessions) dear brothers and sisters, you'd have to pay another tuition come 2015/2016 session even if na just one semester remain for you though I'm not sure if you'd be paying same tuition as you'd be paying now or twould be a reduced amount but one thing is sure, another tuition will be paid.

And for those asking for installmental payment, like its been discussed, it only applies to those going for part - time programmes. 1st installments will be accepted to register now while the second will be deemed payable by second semester (before the end of this present 2014/2015 session. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by StringAngel(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
oluwagream:
cheesy cheesy cheesy but that's how its meant to be na. No Msc course should be less thatn 18months. Naija's case will always be different.
UK's 12months bro
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
4real? That's serious then.
StringAngel:

UK's 12months bro
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bant:

As you can see...

So at the very least, I saw ace4tunde saying he/she has paid without the generated payment advice. Not sure I can remember who else said they paid into the bank, or something. cool
That was a different conversation about the application process at the beginning read the entire convo
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by patrickky12: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
oluwagream:
Bros UK,Canada,Malaysia all na 12 months oo,what are they reading for 18 months sef? the thing is there is no room for playing inbetween which I think its fair.Omo unilag all the way. Technically we go use slightly above 12 months sha.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by simplylekan45(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Am sorry if i am asking questions that has been answered previously on this forum.
Now that we have printed our Debit note, do we need to go and pay to the designated bank located on the campus?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jolaiyun: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
hello house, please does anybody know the closing date for the paymennt of the acceptance fee? please when is it? more so, please if u have any idea how much school fees for part time masters in enviromental management is? I ll really appreciate a reply. Thank you.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na wa o. I thought 18months mimimum was the standard. All the way o
patrickky12:

Bros UK,Canada,Malaysia all na 12 months oo,what are they reading for 18 months sef? the thing is there is no room for playing inbetween which I think its fair.Omo unilag all the way. Technically we go use slightly above 12 months sha.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES sir.

simplylekan45:
Am sorry if i am asking questions that has been answered previously on this forum.
Now that we have printed our Debit note, do we need to go and pay to the designated bank located on the campus?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by wonder3(f): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
All this talk haf tire me ooo....someone should pay nau and tell us grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by tyinter46(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is it true there is two weeks deadline for school fees after paying obligatory fee?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Augustas(f): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
jolaiyun:
hello house, please does anybody know the closing date for the paymennt of the acceptance fee? please when is it? more so, please if u have any idea how much school fees for part time masters in enviromental management is? I ll really appreciate a reply. Thank you.
MEM iS 150K
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bant:

Yeah, I've been corrected. The thread is getting rather so longwinded, and time is so precious, that sometimes I just skim through the posts.
Alright
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Bisjosh(f): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unilag just sent a message that have been offered admission and then an hour later, they sent a regret message.

This is so annoying and sad. cry

Why play with people's feelings. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kelvinbp: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bisjosh:
Unilag just sent a message that have been offered admission and then an hour later, they sent a regret message.

This is so annoying and sad. cry

Why play with people's feelings. embarassed
did d msg mention sumfn disregarding the earlier msg they sent?....and has your name alreadi been uploaded on d master list for those admitted online?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
oluwagream:

18months for what now. Its too long jhoor that's why i chose unilag over UI o. Abeg make em start d 18mnths afta i don finish my own
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mayosky15754: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
I jst downloaded my pay advice and it still blank, for those whose programs are domiciled at Idi araba, have you all been able to generate the pay advice.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Bisjosh(f): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
kelvinbp:

did d msg mention sumfn disregarding the earlier msg they sent?....and has your name alreadi been uploaded on d master list for those admitted online?

Yes, they said i should disregard the message earlier sent. angry

My name hasn't been uploaded.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
What we got during the form-buying process was the abridged prospectus. I visited one of my friends staying in Henry Carr Hall last year and saw a bigger, more detailed prospectus with him. I guess that's what we'll get now.

harffie:
ehn ehn, that one sef. Is that for those that haven't collected their prospectus? Cuz I don't get that one o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.