Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (248713 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Praise5: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello Kalan, pls I'll like to know when the exams and registration will commence. Pls help me with any info as this will affect my decision. Can I have your phone number? Thanks.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please i want a list of course that a B.A English graduate can apply for in masters.Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Durchess(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
pls i wld lyk 2 ask.............. is industrial relations and personnel management d same as human resource management?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Durchess: pls i wld lyk 2 ask.............. is industrial relations and personnel management d same as human resource management?

More like it. more robost and encompassing. But in Unilag IRPM is more like human resource mgt.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Praise5: Hello Kalan, pls I'll like to know when the exams and registration will commence. I'm pregnant now and wouldn't want to apply and find out the reg will be about the time i'll put to bed. Pls help me with any info as this will affect my decision. Can I have your phone number? Thanks.

Exams is like to be October except there is an extension which is likely. Registration is likely be in Jan/Feb 2015

you can connect with me on my blog

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Durchess(f): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
kalan:

More like it. more robost and encompassing. But in Unilag IRPM is more like human resource mgt.
Tnx , pls hw do I gt d past questions
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Durchess:
Tnx , pls hw do I gt d past questions

check here http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls House what does CBT entail.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2014
kalan:

The dimension on the website is important. The portal has been designed to take certain limit, so when you exceed that limit, it gives an error.
I suggest you use fast internet access when uploading these document.
Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2014
mtor: Pls House what does CBT entail.

CBT is computer based test. its just using computer to do your exams instead of paper and pen we are used to in the past.
Most exam body are gradually switching to CBT, its more effective, efficient and your results are gotten immediately, by the examiners.

It also reduced cheating by a large margin, becos no two questions are the same. The system is designed to take questions from a pull of questions.

THE PROCESS:

On exam day, you are seated in front of a computer you click to chose your option.
Note your system is timed, say 1hr, as soon as it gets to 1hr, the system automatically submits your work even if you have not finished by then.

You need to be computer literate to use this. if you can use a fone, you can use this, same principle. no big deal at all.

hope it helps.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
debolly: Please i want a list of course that a B.A English graduate can apply for in masters.Thanks

All pgd courses
Mass comm
MILR
MPA
International affairs and strategic studies MISS
MPIA
Masters in Diplomacy and Strategic Studies
Education ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
PGDE
MBA
master in conflict management
master in criminology
master in international law and diplomacy
master in legal studies
master in risk management

hope it helps.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=kalan]

CBT is computer based test. its just using computer to do your exams instead of paper and pen we are used to in the past.
Most exam body are gradually switching to CBT, its more effective, efficient and your results are gotten immediately, by the examiners.

It also reduced cheating by a large margin, becos no two questions are the same. The system is designed to take questions from a pull of questions.

THE PROCESS:

On exam day, you are seated in front of a computer you click to chose your option.
Note your system is timed, say 1hr, as soon as it gets to 1hr, the system automatically submits your work even if you have not finished by then.

You need to be computer literate to use this. if you can use a fone, you can use this, same principle. no big deal at all.

hope it helps.

[/quote
Are the questions based on course or general
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by MsAbbyAbby: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please is it possible to change a full time application for a course to part-time after submitting the full time application online?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by SenatorJames(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
kalan:

Yes there is both FT and PT.

Master of Science in Economics (Full Time)
Master of Science in Economics (Part Time)
Hi, Can he use agric. economics, 2.2 to apply for Msc economics in UNILAG.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
kalan, can an English graduate(B.A) apply from communication and language arts department?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Rochero(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Am I the only one here?Pls anybody aspiring to do MPA,I need a lot of info
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2014
SenatorJames: Hi, Can he use agric. economics, 2.2 to apply for Msc economics in UNILAG.

Hello senetorjames, Yes you can.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Rochero: Am I the only one here?Pls anybody aspiring to do MPA,I need a lot of info
Ask your question we are here to help you make the best decision
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2014
debolly: kalan, can an English graduate(B.A) apply from communication and language arts department?
Very well debolly
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Rochero(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
kalan:
Ask your question we are here to help you make the best decision
Pls do you know how competitive the programme is,cos I did Bsc in pol sci in Benin,including the admission
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by iyisco2001(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hi all, thanks for this group, I am intending to apply for Msc, mechanical engineering, design and production option.
I have a 2.73cgpa second class lower, what are my chances, i am also working and still intend to keep working as no other means of sponsorship, can I handle the lectures?
Thanks to you all
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ollyspice: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hi. Pls what's the fees for Msc. Computer science, Msc.geoinformatic information science and MIT. Also the lecture time n days. Thanks in advance.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by rotmy: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please do you have past questions for M.Sc Metallurgical and Materials engr. Thanks in anticipation of your quick response
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jasmine1(f): 1:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Proposed MPIA / MDSS students on board??
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Rochero:
Pls do you know how competitive the programme is,cos I did Bsc in pol sci in Benin,including the admission
very competitive, since its open to any bsc holder and 3rd class can also apply. but since ur first degree is in pol science you should be cool
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2014
iyisco2001: Hi all, thanks for this group, I am intending to apply for Msc, mechanical engineering, design and production option.
I have a 2.73cgpa second class lower, what are my chances, i am also working and still intend to keep working as no other means of sponsorship, can I handle the lectures?
Thanks to you all
Msc Mech is a FT course and i dont know how you will cope while working, since most lectures are held in the mornings and some afternoon.
But if your job is not too time demanding, its ok. with 2.73, you are ok.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by iyisco2001(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2014
kalan:
Msc Mech is a FT course and i dont know how you will cope while working, since most lectures are held in the mornings and some afternoon.
But if your job is not too time demanding, its ok. with 2.73, you are ok.
Thanks bro, but, are the lectures mostly during the week, or Thursdays downward. I'll like to ask if u know someone in the system or who has passed through it, kindly connect me to such, thanks so much. Gracias grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Ehimax(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2014
is the form still available for next session, and Wats the fees for MSc in any microbiology major? tanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2014
iyisco2001:
Thanks bro, but, are the lectures mostly during the week, or Thursdays downward. I'll like to ask if u know someone in the system or who has passed through it, kindly connect me to such, thanks so much. Gracias grin
Mon- fridays
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by iyisco2001(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2014
kalan:
Mon- fridays
Bad. sad very bad. I'll be on the look out for another program.
And is it a must to be around for lectures all the time?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2014
Ehimax: is the form still available for next session, and Wats the fees for MSc in any microbiology major? tanks
yes still availble till sept 30th. fee is 100k for microbiology
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Acknowledge slip is not ready yet, so do not fret, if u cant find it on the site

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.