Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale (846 Views)

Good Business You Can Do With 25,000 Naira / Insane Bulk SMS Promo!......2,000 FREE Sms Units. / A Bulk SMS Website With 20,000 Unsold Units And 38 Active Users For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale by chucy: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hello guys.
"www.smsbooth.net is for sale!"
Call me on 08035810726 to Own this Bulk SMS website where you can sell sms units to people at your own rate, have and manage unlimited users/resellers through a friendly Admin control panel and take total control of contents of the website.
The SMS gateway is already branded, Unlimited hosting, User friendly features, loaded with 25,000 SMS units and has existing users.
You can change the Name, domain, pricing and packages if you which.

I built this site so i can add it my portfolio so am selling it basically because i dont need it anymore. Call me for negotiation if you are interested in buying this site.

Price starts from 80,000
Re: Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale by blissbay(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
chucy: Hello guys.
"www.smsbooth.net is for sale!"
Call me on 08035810726 to Own this Bulk SMS website where you can sell sms units to people at your own rate, have and manage unlimited users/resellers through a friendly Admin control panel and take total control of contents of the website.
The SMS gateway is already branded, Unlimited hosting, User friendly features, loaded with 25,000 SMS units and has existing users.
You can change the Name, domain, pricing and packages if you which.

I built this site so i can add it my portfolio so am selling it basically because i dont need it anymore. Call me for negotiation if you are interested in buying this site.

Price starts from 80,000
If it is real, can you consider 50k??
I will call you though
Re: Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale by bigx(m): 4:55am On Jun 19, 2012
Are the users Active? (Do they buy and send regularly?) If yes, what's the average weekly purchase like? Does the platform you use give access to the user database?
Re: Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale by chucy: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2012
The users are active, some are buying units, all are sending sms and all visit regularly but like i said earlier, I wasnt interested in users, i was solely interested in functionality.
bigx: Are the users Active? (Do they buy and send regularly?) If yes, what's the average weekly purchase like? Does the platform you use give access to the user database?
Re: Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
The number you provided here to call you is different from the number on that website.How can you justify that?
Re: Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale by akpumping7720(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
pls answer sunnyboi before i enter negotiation wit u.
Re: Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale by chucy: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
I am a Business man with many phone numbers. The one u see on that site is the number i dedicated to SMSBooth. call it and see who answers.
Besides the best way to confirm the ownership is to join, notify me and i will give you exactly 9 units, just to prove that i am the owner and the developer. ok. .
sunnyboi: The number you provided here to call you is different from the number on that website.How can you justify that?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Northern Nigeria Turning Into? / soccer or money / Pls Help On Shipping From Nigeria To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.