Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? (19433 Views)

Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by alexhl(m): 3:15am On Jun 19, 2012
1. Naeto c
2. Iceprince
3. D banj
4. Genevive
5. Wizkid
6. May d
7. Olamide
8. Tuface
9. Ike
10. Sasha
11. Dencia
12. Linda ikeji
13. Ayeni the greate
14. Obi asika
15. Kenny ogunbge
16. Goodluck jonathan
17. Ben bruce
18. Charly boy
19. Denrele
20. Afrocandy
21. Tonto Dikeh
22. Kevin Luciano
Please am not posting what i have not research... i thought this is a forum

This men are successful but they are always looking for one bad thing or the other to entangle them selves with
well the list continues.... lets stop here for now and do another research...

I have been reading post of people calling me names, they are forgetting one thing, illuminati have several branches linking to it! So what belongs to my father belongs to me. Its like an affiliate. Some of these celeb might not be directly linked to illuminati. but one way or the other, even without them knowing, they are connected to the flamboyant occult--Illuminati.

for further reference read...
http://www.lakotai.com/blog/2012/08/10/14-nigerian-celebrities-with-ties-to-illuminati/

http://www.lakotai.com/blog/2012/09/07/why-illuminati-is-a-made-up-illusion/

1 Like

Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 19, 2012
You forgot Ogugua88.
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by kevinno(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2012
aint surprise
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by amiskurie(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2012
Dis guy funny no b small o.I wnt be surprise sha if u finally add ogugua.
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by bisi16(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
alexhl: 1.naeto c
2.iceprince
3.dbanj
4.genevive
5.wizkid
6.lakotai
7.olamide
8.tuface
9.dare art alade
10.sasha
well the list continues.... lets stop here for now and do another research...
SHM at ur level of ignorance..and joblessness

1 Like

Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by newmusic: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Na wa for this poster sha...
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by opad(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2012
Bros, you forgot to add King Sunny Ade
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by tessyuch: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
how did u get 2 knw?
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by tope3x(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2012
brother, u've forgotten Yinka Ayefele oooo...jobless man
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2012
^^^ What of Seun?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by Skywalker5(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2012
SMH at the posters's ignorance. so once you successful in the entertainment industry, you are Illuminati.

Just like saying every successful young guy in Nigeria is a yahoo boy
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by Mcleo007(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
Post should read: CELEBRITIES WITH TIES TO SUCCESS IN NIGERIA. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by ndim(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
Jobless goat
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by solcartzz: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nigga ur so full of shit....get a life
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by famochi45: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2012
this list is so dumb............. olamide.... illuminati... wetin em dey find for there. shey nah em type them dey find... get real or jump in a lagoon

1 Like

Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by amarula(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Every goat that moves is now an illuminati
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by dopeJemi: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
d list goes on

blackface
skyB
lagbaja
pastor goodie goodie
danfo drivers
zule zoo

1 Like

Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by unity234: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
diz is balls yarning....so u therefore mean evry successful nigerian entertainer is gay....smh
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by wendyb: 11:07am On May 25, 2013
Aw u take knw U sef dey dere
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2013
D list continues...
Mr Ibu
Oke Bakasi
Dauda,
Aki and Pawpaw
Osofia
Mama G......

Anuofia nwuruanwu!
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by Delight7(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2013
How come I did not see charly boy n Tonto, in d list,dis 2 supoz 2b on top of d list
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by Lakotai(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2013
Wow
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by alexhl(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ What of Seun?

We all know how Mr Seun get to the top. It's not a rocket science.

Besides am considering adding more names I'm suspecting to the list.
Re: Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? by johnkelvin02: 1:01am On Aug 23, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE
YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU
LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT
matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN.
from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE
MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT
A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE
TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR
YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
VISIT:::illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com
ILLUMINATI REGISTERATION OR CALL
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

(1) (Reply)

Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' / Uche Jombo Adorable Photo With Her Mum / Leo Dasilva Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.