Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

This Country Sef - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Country Sef (643 Views)

Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. / Guys Check Out This Country Music, Sang By A Nija Dude! / How Did Future Get Famous Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Country Sef by Mequry(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2012
This country sef never tire me o, incase e don tire u. I still love Nigeria and i still believe we can get to where we have been dreaming to get to. Like Tiwa savage said: the best way to achieve your dream is to wake. Everybody seems to be actively alife but the truth is; they are still sleeping. American muvees, can't help, those guys are far ahead of us. The problem with Nigeria are Nigerians. If you don't know your problems, how can you solve them. God bless Nigeria.
Re: This Country Sef by Revolva(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mequry: This country sef never tire me o, incase e don tire u. I still love Nigeria and i still believe we can get to where we have been dreaming to get to. Like Tiwa savage said: the best way to achieve your dream is to wake. Everybody seems to be actively alife but the truth is; they are still sleeping. American muvees, can't help, those guys are far ahead of us. The problem with Nigeria are Nigerians. If you don't know your problems, how can you solve them. God bless Nigeria.

So why post it on the music section
As you and oha lameduck jona dey share money na

See ur mouf like say if dem give u yankee visa ur type no go smell africa again

(1) (Reply)

Two Hot Music Singles By Dozzy Breezy / Flakes Ft Sortitude - Wokiriwo / Mr Raw – The Greatest Ft 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.