Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

This Is The Worst Season Of My Life-arjen Robben - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is The Worst Season Of My Life-arjen Robben (522 Views)

Nigerian Arjen Robben Signs For Liverpool / Why Has Arjen Robben Not Been Nominated For Fifa's Balon'dor Award? / Should Arjen Robben Be Given The Ballon D'or 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Worst Season Of My Life-arjen Robben by Kpakam(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Arjen Robben have voiced Out his Frustration after The Orange Boys left Euro 2012 With No Point From Three Games
The Dutch Attacker and His Bayern Munich Team-Mates Lost The Bundesliga and DFB Pokal Titles To Borussia Dortmund before Suffering a Dramatic defeat to Chelsea in the Champions League Final on Home Soil at The Allianz Arena
The Winger had hoped to Make Amends at Euro 2012 but Netherlands Sensationaly Crashed Out In The Group Stage after Losing all Three Matches In Group B"THINGS DID NOT GO WELL WITH BAYERN OR THE NATIONAL TEAM,IT IS INCREDIBLE AND IT HURTS BECAUSE I WAS SO EXCITED AT THE START OF THE SEASON,WE HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME,NOT EVEN THE BIGGEST PESSIMIST THOUGHT WE WOULD GET KNOCKED OUT IN THE FIRST PHASE WITH NO POINT,THIS IS WORST SEASON EVER"

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidents And Olympics / Nigeria's Flamingoes On History Path / Why Footballers Shouldn't Us Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.