Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,779 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. (712 Views)

Want To Sell Level 1 Fiverr Account with $56 in it / I Want To Sell This Website.(blog, Forum & Page Creator) / Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by ntesat: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2012
I created two sites www.answeram.com - a community site where members ask questions for the community to answer a joomla site and www.cleverarticle.com an article database for marketing and other information a wordpress site. www.answeram.com goes for N50,000 while www.cleverarticle.com goes for N30,000. You can visit the sites to see for yourself.

If you are interested, please call 08023755992. or email ntesat@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by Afam4eva(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2012
When are we going to start selling websites that are made instead of all these new websites that have no PR, traffic and are template based.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by ntesat: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2012
Whatever any body want to sell is his business and whatever anybody want to buy is his business. I created the sites and hope to grow it while I make little change from adsense. Now I want to sell it so it's business.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by Afam4eva(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2012
ntesat: Whatever any body want to sell is his business and whatever anybody want to buy is his business. I created the sites and hope to grow it while I make little change from adsense. Now I want to sell it so it's business.
I understand bro. My outburst was not directed to you but to Nigerian webmasters in general.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by guru01(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2012
afam4eva:
I understand bro. My outburst was not directed to you but to Nigerian webmasters in general.
@afam, no dey spoil business oo.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by Afam4eva(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2012
guru01:
@afam, no dey spoil business oo.
I'm not spoiling his market. Those websites are really nice and if i were the owner, i'd have optimized it in every ramification before selling. Whos knows, Google might buy it from me grin
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by ntesat: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
They are really cheap u can buy them and optimise.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by item: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
U need a high page rank, good pageviews and so on to sell these sites.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by ntesat: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
item: U need a high page rank, good pageviews and so on to sell these sites.

If I have such features as u said I won't be selling it at the price I am offering it.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by mrperfect(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
List them at website selling sites, just google them.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by databoy247(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
afam4eva: When are we going to start selling websites that are made instead of all these new websites that have no PR, traffic and are template based.

@Afam, why do you condemn sites that are template based? Sometimes some templated sites are way better than hand coded sites in terms of design and layouts. What you should emphasize on is the PR, traffic, SEO, etc which actually makes a site worthy of selling. If Most major news websites that are made from wordpress are being offered to you for 50k, you wont buy (cos its templated) and has over 100k visitors monthly?

@Poster, you dont just fix a price for the websites you want to sell without the necessary information buyers would like to know.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by Afam4eva(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
databoy247:

@Afam, why do you condemn sites that are template based? Sometimes some templated sites are way better than hand coded sites in terms of design and layouts. What you should emphasize on is the PR, traffic, SEO, etc which actually makes a site worthy of selling. If Most major news websites that are made from wordpress are being offered to you for 50k, you wont buy (cos its templated) and has over 100k visitors monthly?

@Poster, you dont just fix a price for the websites you want to sell without the necessary information buyers would like to know.
Ii have nothing against people that use templates because I aso do. I just wanted to point that out.
Re: I Want To Sell Two Of My Sites. by sisqology(m): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2012
Now following :-D

(1) (Reply)

Web Management Tutor Wanted / Interesting Search Engine Observation / Onyeukwu Dot Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.