Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Is Voodoo ? And How Can One Prevent The Effects Of Voodoo? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Voodoo ? And How Can One Prevent The Effects Of Voodoo? (1176 Views)

UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists / What Is Voodoo ? And How Can One Prevent The Effects Of Voodoo? / Did Voodoo Originate From West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Voodoo ? And How Can One Prevent The Effects Of Voodoo? by Yornandrew: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
How can one prevent the effects of voodoo ?
Re: What Is Voodoo ? And How Can One Prevent The Effects Of Voodoo? by anonymous6(f): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
Prayer, pray to God but if you are a non-Christian or non-muslim then I guess you'll find another religion or powerful source of Voodoo I guess
Re: What Is Voodoo ? And How Can One Prevent The Effects Of Voodoo? by ifyalways(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
I think most of the natural and mystic powers agree to this one law : keep your hands clean, your heart pure and your thoughts free of evil.
Heck, even the other religions conform to that too.
Do the above and be free from all vodoo, mystic, religious spells.
Re: What Is Voodoo ? And How Can One Prevent The Effects Of Voodoo? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
Vodun worship, which are Ancestors Fon.
Benin is considered the birthplace of this cult, which combines the visible and the invisible.
As a result of some historical inter-tribal wars, some Vodun became part of the pantheon of Orisá Yoruba.
Such is the case of Nana Mburuku and Somponnó .

My respects.

(1) (Reply)

A Biological Basis For The Public Black Women Wilding Videos? / What Is This Delicious Fruit Called In Your Dialect? / Amala And Ilasa Attribute To The Predominance Of Twins In Igbo-ora Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.