Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's (18898 Views)

Ps2 Cd Games / Do We Need To Chip Xbox 360 To Play Pirated Cd Games? / Downloadable Monopoly Game for Playing on my PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2006
hi,
i heard there is this software(a kind of cd) that you can use on your ps2 so it can play pirated cds.what i heard is that when u want to play a pirated cd on your unchipped ps2 you first insert that software(cd like) then remove it and slot in your pirated ps2 cd and bang!!!!!!!!! u are playing a pirated cd on ur ps2.
i dont know how true this is but if anyone knows about this pls let me know so i can also purchase it.
abeg guys make una respond oh my ps2 is just redundant
stay up y'all
Re: Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's by dafman(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2006
NO let efcc catch you o grin
Re: Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's by SIBLI06(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2006
It's called swap disk. And YEs they are good. Well worth it!

My advise: It is better if you use the flip lid rather than the slide card, both use the cd's (1 for DVD & 1 for Normal).

Check the link.

http://www.modchipstore.com/PS2-Slide-Card-Swap-Magic-Combo-16158.html
Re: Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2006
Really? never heard of that but thats cool, here u just basically tell them as u buy the PS2 that u want to be able 2 play pirated cds and they fix it for u grin
Re: Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's by donjohano(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2007
For your information, the software piracy rate in Nigeria is around 84% (typical of sub-saharan Africa outside of South Africa). This means that 4 out of every 5 items of software in Nigeria is either counterfeit, unlicensed and unpaid for.

This amounts to a loss of at least $80 million (yes, dollars) per annum which could be taxed and the tax revenue ploughed back into developing the indigenous software/IT industry.

The statistics are from IDC, a leading market research firm specializing in this sector.

By the way, the software piracy rate in South Africa is around 36%, UK 27%, USA 21% (the lowest rate worldwide, but the highest losses financially due to the amount of software deployed).

It is individuals like you who are contributing to this crime which is also used by crime syndicates to fund terrorism, and other crimes. Enjoy your downloads.

Have a nice day.
Re: Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's by kulex2k1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
Eat shit!
Re: Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's by kulex2k1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
Bullshit, almost 4got Eat shit wit that!
Re: Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's by wormedup(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2007
go to oshodi or alaba and get your console chipped; that way you won't be needing a swap disc !
Re: Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's by Ivvie: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2007
It's called a swap or boot disk. What is does it that it lets you pass the P-S's security check as the system by default checks for this when a disc is initiated (except for video/audio). It can also be done using a normal PS disk but harder. It was harder with the PS2 that had the mechanical tray so gamers had their housing modified. It was dumb of Sony to have released the portable version since the disk is a direct fit.

You can clone a PS2 disk if you have a recorder that burns the disk backwards/anticlockwise and retains bad codes. Regular burners burn clockwise and correct bad codes when writing to disk.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Connect A Hacked PS4 To The Internet / PUBG Lite Mobile / FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.