Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry (1374 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Job Vacancy In An Oil Servicing Company / Vacancy At An Oil And Gas Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by 2009DOREEN(f): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2007
APPLAICATIONS ARE OPENED TO SUITABLE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE IN ENGINEERING AND SCIENCES, FOR JB OPPORTUNITIES IN IOL AND GAS INDUSTURY.

QUALICATION: HND/BSC IN ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE
SUCCESFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSISTED FOR JOB PLACEMENT IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRIES AROUND THE WORLD. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
QUALIFIED PERSON ARE ADVISED TO FORWARD THEIR CVS TO

omatek79@yahoo.com

ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Re: Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by ratiken(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2007
Mumu
Re: Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by whimsyxl: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2007
2009DOREEN,
I really dont understand the intent behind your post,but If you think you can put up a fake job ad just to lure people to drop vital info about themselves,then you are dead wrong.Guess we are passed that stage now.Get a life and quit this scam shit. angry
Re: Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by benedo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2007
Monkey angry
Re: Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by Ajengogo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2007
I can't believe that it is a woman that is posting this kind of scam. Well this kind of woman should belong to Etteh camp and not Iweala's
Re: Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by anex: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2007
mumu originale. You have completely lost it. go elsewhere cos you have no prey here.
Re: Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by sslim(m): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2007
That fool is not a woman, just trying to be pose like one, ok! you think you can just post some trash on this blog to get information about them? You forgot that we all are Nigerians with brains like yours or more than yours, YES definately better than yours. Hey! we all gat some brains to scam and all that but decided to channel it towards a more an better productive channels.

You no what? I THINK YOU ARE GAY.
Re: Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by 2009DOREEN(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2007
IF YOU THINK IT IS A FRAUD WHY NOT STAY AWAY GENTHLY WITHOUT DISPLACING YOUR STUPIDITY ON NET JUST BECOS YOU KNOW HOW TO OPEN AND CLOSE YOUR MOUTH, MIND YOU YOUR MOUTH IS FOR SOMTHING GOOD NOT FOR WHAT YOU RE USING IT FOR OK.

I JUST PRAY YOU HAVE SOME FRIENDS THAT APPLIED, IN THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU RE CRITIZISING, BY THE TIME YOU FIND OUT, THEN IT WOULD BE TOO LATE FOR YOU.
Re: Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by sbm4real(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2007
@2009 DOREEN,

which doreen? from HNAUB?
Re: Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry by LtCZAR: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2012
Get Admission into North America university cotonou.SCHOOL FEES IS AFFORDABLE COMPARE TO NIGERIA PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES NEXT SEMESTER COMMENCEs AUGUST 2ND, HURRY NOW TO OBTAIN THE FORM FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CALL ME ON +22968045891
OR SEND A MAIL TO irohin190@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Odu'a Telecoms It And Other Vacancies / Firs Test ;if Your Venue Is Ota, Ogun State, Pls Call Me-08033955343 / Unbelievable Prices On Wedding Items, Rings, Suits, Decoration, Car Hire, Video/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.