Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Marriott Hotel In London - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marriott Hotel In London (2111 Views)

Marriott International Latest Vacancies / Job Opening At Marriott International 2016 – Apply Now / Marriott International Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriott Hotel In London by toygod2: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
Please,has anyone heard about this organization before? I was sent an online application form , to fill and submit.
I need your opinions,to know whether its real or an hoax.
Thanks.......urgent
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by manuch(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
toygod2: Please,has anyone heard about this organization before? I was sent an online application form , to fill and submit.
I need your opinions,to know whether its real or an hoax.
Thanks.......urgent

there is a marriott hotel but why would they send you a form if you didn't apply. beware!!!!
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by toygod2: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
Thanks for dat,but i was told,a job (site)search engine sent my CV & APPLICATION to them.
And they offer to cater for my flight,visa,accommodation and the rest.
Since then,we have bin contacting on mail-box.
ADVICEEEEEEEEE
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by orieofokas: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pls my friend don't fall victim oo I also got aa similar letter too in my mail for an employment as a customer service executive to work in UK from a hotel called novotel hotel in UK dey send me an attached form for interview to fill and send back which I did inside d form they will ask you to paaay one of derre agent some money to help you process your work permit and if u fall to dat u are on ur own ooo.pls ignore it,it a big SCAM I beg u don't fall victim.
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by toygod2: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
But nawa oo.Ow do dey get into ones privacy.........naija
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by Thankme(f): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2012
God plz protect us from all this scammers, so dat we won't fall victims. But ds 1 of MARRIOT may be true cos av neva heard of them b4....
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by Murphy7h4: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2012
Thanks a lot[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by manuch(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thank me: God plz protect us from all this scammers, so dat we won't fall victims. But ds 1 of MARRIOT may be true cos av neva heard of them b4....
My dear its a scam.do not fll for it
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by toygod2: 2:21am On Jun 21, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by goksman007(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2012
toygod2: hmmmmm

Guy dis is nt a matter of hmmmm, ignore dem its scam and if u fall for it, u r OYO cos u r being told nw. I was sent d same mail bt I av ignored since cos I knw its a big scam, na today
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by Thankme(f): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2012
abeg guy, shey na marriott send u d mail too? how u take knw say na scam? u don try dem
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by jaybee3(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2012
Getting a job in the UK will require one to have residency or work permit and hospitality jobs won't qualify people for the work permit scheme so it's almost certainly a scam
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by toygod2: 5:22am On Jul 10, 2012
KK
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by Ejiuka: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2012
this is scam,i tried it last time,at a time they ask me to get international passport,and also requested for money,is a scan,i can send you all the document they sent to me then that they wanted to use fraud me.Thank God that i didn't fall for them,eudochukwu@yahoo.com,thats my email,i can send it to you if you want them.
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by Ejiuka: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2012
pls dont even try it,it is a scan,dont say i didn't tell you,i know so much about them,when they came to me,i tot i have gotten the opportunity i have been praying from GOD since,but to no avail,don't make that mistake,the only good thing is that i have gotten international passport because i was told to get internatinal passport them
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by toygod2: 1:44am On Jul 11, 2012
14. Ejiuka: Quote Post

pls dont even try it,it is a scan,dont say i didn't tell you,i know so much about them,when they came to me,i tot i have gotten the opportunity i have been praying from GOD since,but to no avail,don't make that mistake,the only good thing is that i have gotten international passport because i was told to get internatinal passport them

Tanx bro for the insight. I almost fell,but taanx to JAH. so, nigeria is now a hopeless country.
If you dont mind can u send their fake documents to me adekid@yahoo.com
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by adesteve: 4:44am On Jul 11, 2012
BIG scam! Are you telling me that applicants/job-seekers have become extinct in the UK that they would now be 'begging' Naija to apply? Run, run, run!
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by adesteve: 4:44am On Jul 11, 2012
grin
Re: Marriott Hotel In London by saintugo(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2012
Ejiuka: pls dont even try it,it is a scan,dont say i didn't tell you,i know so much about them,when they came to me,i tot i have gotten the opportunity i have been praying from GOD since,but to no avail,don't make that mistake,the only good thing is that i have gotten international passport because i was told to get internatinal passport them
THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT ALSO GOT AN OFFER FROM NOVOTEL HOTELS,SO WANT TO BE SURE KINDLY SEND ME THOSE FAKE DOCUMENTS MA EMAIL ADD IS:ugonduboy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Management Centre Call For 2nd Stage Of Management Trainee Programme / Top 7 Highest Paid Job To Watch Out For!! / Interview Invite (DU&T)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.